Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Night-Night! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After dinner they decided to watch tv. Kurama has Zinnia on his lap watching the movie. Jin and Hiei were playing with a dragon and crocodile plushie and were not interested in the movie they were watching. Pokemon Destiny Deoxys was on.( Oooh! Thats my movie! I was upset at the part when they were running away from all the Deoxys copies and dropped all the hot dogs! I would of ran away carry like 20 of them.*ahem* anyway, back to the fanfic.) Zinnia happily watched the movie. "Pik'chu!"yelled Zinnia happily holding a pikachu plushie. When she squeezed it it went "pikachu!"and its red cheeks light up. She set down the plusie and drank some apple juice from her bottle. Kurama smiled and patted her head. Jin and Hiei were making the crocodile and dragon plushie fight. Jin laughed as he fought this "plushie battle" with Hiei for he was winning.

After the movie it was time to go to bed. Kurama gently sat all three babies in the crib which he had placed in his mother's room. He started to leave but then Zinnia whimpered. Kurama smiled and picked up the baby. "Dont be sad, Zinnia. You'll see me in the morning."he hugged the baby, kissed its forehead and then set her back into the crib. Before he left the room he cut the lights off. Baby Zinnia snuggled with her fox plushie. Hiei and Jin were already asleep.


Kurama sat on his bed in his room doing some homework. He was doing calculus.(Im in algebra!Wheeeeeee!) He was about half way done with how smart he was. His work was cut short by a strange sound. It was coming from his mother's room. It sounded like howling. He went over to his window and looked outside. Sure enough there was a full moon. He sighed. "Oh Zinnia......"he said as he exited his room. He slowly made his way down the hall and then entered his mother's room. He then turned the lights on. Somehow Baby Zinnia how gotten out of the crib and was sitting on the ground looking out the window howling. He picked her up. "Zinnia, you should be asleep."he said as he softly set the baby back inside the crib. Zinnia sniffled. Kurama frowned. "Zinnia, why dont you wanna go to sleep?"he asked. The baby sniffled again then pointed to Jin who was farting in his sleep. The crazy red head baby let another one rip. That was a wet one. Kurama covered his nose with his hand. Hiei was too much in a deep sleep to realize. Zinnia began to cry. "I see your point."said the red head as he picked up the baby out of the crib. He carried her back to his room with her.

A little later, as Kurama did his homework Zinnia sat on the bed amd drew pictures with crayons. Kurama glanced over at the baby's drawing. He smiled. "Zinnia, that's beautiful."complimented the fox demon. Zinnia was happy to hear Kurama compliment her. She then switched over to the green crayon to finish her drawing. She then tugged on Kurama's sleeve to get his attention. He looked down at the drawing. It was a picture of him, Kuwbara, Yuske, Touya, herself, baby Hiei, and baby Jin. Kurama patted her head. "That's great, Zinnia"he started. He took the picture off her and examined it. "It looks like this one made the fridge." Zinnia's wolf puppy tail wagged in delight. Zinnia was now bored with drawing. She slowly slipped off the bed which was a bit of a fall for a baby. Lucky since she was wearing a daiper she softly landed on her butt. Kurama was busy doing his homework and did not notice. He then finished up his algebra homework. He closed his text book and slid the paper into his red folder. He then looked at his side and noticed that baby Zinnia was gone. He then looked over to the foot of the bed. There stood Zinnia holding up a toy phone.

"wing! wing!"said the baby happily imitating a telephone. Kurama smiled and picked up the reciever. He held it up to his ear.

"Hello?"he said playing along with the baby. He grinned. "Oh yes, she's here."he handed it to baby Zinnia. "It's for you, dear."Zinnia happily took the phone.


After Kurama finished all of his homework he went to take Zinnia back to the crib. He opened the door to his mother's room. Both him and Zinnia became severely dizzy when they smelled the scent coming from the crib. Kurama guessed that he shouldnt of fed Jin that large mac and cheese dinner. He quickly closed the door. He made his way back to his own room. He sighed. "It looks like you're gonna have to sleep with me tonight." He slowly got into his bed and layed down still holding the baby. He set her down next to him. Baby Zinnia yawned. She hugged the fox plushie close to her heart. "Good night, Zinnia."he then fell asleep.
Converting /tmp/phpRmdiqH to /dev/stdout