Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ The Park and Zinnia Runs Away ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the morning, "and then she said, 'Oh, this poridge is too hot!' "said Kurama reading the book to the babies as they ate breakfast. He sat at the kitchen table. The three babies sat in their high chairs with a bowl of poridge in front of them.(Wouldnt Kurama make an excellent father?) Zinnia had already dug into her bowl........face-first, afterall she was a wolf demon. Jin thought that was funny and did the same thing. Hiei scooped up a large portion of his, sniffed it, then licked it. He found the taste quite enjoyable so he started eating the poridge with his hands. "and then she said 'but this one is just right!' and then little Goldilocks ate the whole bowl of poridge."said Kurama.

"Yay!"cheered baby Jin and Zinnia. Kurama lowered the book the smiled.


Later, the three babies sat in the sandbox playing. Kurama sat on a nearby bench reading "The Outsiders", it was his most favorite book. But over by the sandbox the babies were making their own little conversation. (Think like from "The Rugrats")

"I sawed 'rama read dat 'ook yest'day."said baby Zinnia while digging a hole in the sandbox with her claws.

" yes.....'rama reads 'ite a lot."said Hiei examing the toy bucket. Jin was eating the sand.

"mmm......good!"he said happily. Zinnia and Hiei stared at him. Just then Hiei thought of a good use for the bucket. He slammed it onto Jin's head. " 'ey.........who 'urned out da lights!"screamed baby Jin, his voice sounding echoey from the bucket.

"Baka....."said baby Hiei crossing his fat, chubby, little baby arms. Zinnia pulled the bucket off Jin's head.

"I can see!"shouted baby Jin happily.

"Yay!"cheered Zinnia. Just then a squirrel ran pass them. Zinnia instantly jumped up and changed into her wolf form.....well.....puppy mode. Being a baby again. She barked happily and chased after the squirrel. The squirrel jumped into a bush. Zinnia jumped inside to play with it not knowing half her body was sticking out. A small toddler came by and noticed. He found this the perfect chance. Pulling his leg back then swinging it forward his foot made contact with Zinnia's butt. There was a loud yelp.(It's a fact that kicking a dog will make it quickly angry.....so dont be stupid like this kid). Zinnia came out the bush snarling at the small toddler. He ran away screaming "mommy" she began to chase after him. Being a puppy it wasnt very hard to catch him. She jumped on his back causing him to fall over. She began to maul him. Hiei and Jin watched Zinnia tearing up the toddler. Hiei smirked.


"The 'thetic ningen 'ever 'ad a chance."said the spikey haired baby. Kurama looked up from his book and gasped. He dropped the book and quickly ran over to Zinnia. He picked her up. But she wouldnt stop snarling. He quickly ran over to the two other babies in the sandbox. He scooped them up and ran out of the park at top speed.


A little later, once they got back to the house baby Jin and Hiei sat on the couch while Zinnia still in her puppy form sat on the ground as Kurama scolded her(Kurama, it wasnt her fault!). "Zinnia, you know you're not suppose to bite humans! Especially children! There's no explanation you can give me.......that is....if you could talk....."he said shaking his finger at the baby. She couldnt fully understand what Kurama was saying to her but she felt reall hurt. Her eyes welled up with tears. Kurama felt something hit him in the back of the head. He turned around and looked down. There was a rattle on the floor.

"Boo!"screamed baby Hiei.

"Yah! You 'tink!"screamed baby Jin. For they knew everything that happened. Kurama sighed than looked back over to baby Zinnia. She was gone. He noticed the door to the doggy door swinging back and forth. He ran over to the window and saw Zinnia running away tearfully. Hiei now dashed over and climbed up the curtains so he could see out the window. He started crying. Kurama quickly opened the window. Hiei tried to jump out but Kurama grabbed him.

"Zinnia, come back!"screamed Kurama.

Converting /tmp/phpM1RU5G to /dev/stdout