Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ GetBackers Recovery Service! ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A tear ran down Kurama's cheek as he entered the little resturaunt downtown in Japan. He carried baby Jin and baby Hiei in a baby carriage. The sign read "The Honky Tonk". Zinnia had been gone for about 24 hours. Kurama thought that she might have returned on her own. But now he was sure of it......she was lost. A lost little puppy. Kurama felt really bad about yelling at her. This was quite strange because as soon as Kurama walked inside the resturaunt puppy Zinnia walked pass it. The resturaunt was empty except for the man with the glasses and orange hair cleaning the bar table, the girl with the long black hair counting the money in the register, and the two guys sitting at the bar. Kurama spoke. "Um.....excuse me.....is this where I can find the GetBackers?"he asked holding up a flyer made with markers and crayons. The paper looked like it was made by a small child. The two guys looked up. The guy with the brown spikey hair, violet eyes and violet shades was the first to dash over to Kurama.

"Yes, it is! We're the GetBackers Recovery Service!"started the brown haired guy. "I am Ban Mido!"

"And Im Genjin Amano."said the other guy. He has spikey blonde hair and brown eyes.



Somewhere not to far from the Honky Tonk....in a deep alley puppy Zinnia was playing around in a garbage can. It was tipped over. She found a half eaten cheeseburger. She sniffed it. Her tail wagged in delight. She than began to eat it. She was enjoying this lovely meal until a net was thrown over her. She began to bark uncontrollably. The man holding the net lifted her up and placed her in the back of a truck....with several other dogs. The truck drove away.


"You want us to find your lost puppy?"asked Ban adjusting his shades. Kurama nods. He held up a picture of Zinnia in her wolf form.

"Yes.....she looks like this......except smaller."he explained.

"She's so cute!"screamed Genji swiping the photo. "What happened to her?"he asked.

"I........yelled at her."he looked down. "I've never done such a thing to her. She's close to me. And I guess that I really hurt her."

"You talk as if she's a real person."said Ban lighting a ciggarette.

"Hey! No smoking in here!"screamed the owner(I cant remember his name! lol) snatching the stick of tobacco out of his mouth. Kurama then noticed the markers and crayons sitting on the bar. He looked at the flyer.

"Did you draw this?"he asked holding up the rather childish, sloppy flyer. Ban laughed nervously and knocked all the drawing utensils off the bar.

"I......uh...dont know what you're talking about!"laughed Ban. Genji blinked.

"Yes you do, Ban."started Genji. He smiled. "Remember? You spent all night working on that flyer! Your other one even made the refridge-"Ban hit Genji on the head with his fist. Genji rubbed his head. "Ow....the hurt!"he whined. Suddenly the black haired girl came from out the back of the resturaunt carrying Hiei and Jin who were covered in choclate sauce.

"Excuse me, are these your babies?"she asked setting them on the counter. Kurama sweatdropped.

"Yes.....those are.......my little cousins."he explained. "Im sorry about them." the girl smiled.

"It's okay, they're quite cute. How about I go and get them a couple sundaes on the house." Jin and Hiei began cheering.

"Sweet snow!"screamed baby Hiei.

"Wheeeeeee!"screamed baby Jin.

"Hey! No fair, Natsumi! Why do they get free food?!"screamed Ban and Genji at the same time. Natsumi smiled.

"Because you guys havent paid off your tabs yet."replied the girl heading back into the back of the resturaunt.



Over at a pound puppy Zinnia was being set in a cell with several other dogs. She looked around. It wasnt the cleanest looking place. And it smelled bad. The sound of dog's echoing barks thundered through the whole area. She felt hungry. She walked over to one of the doggy dishes. She looked inside at the strange green substance inside. Perhaps old dog food or something. She put her nose inside to sniff it. She backed away in disgust. She whimpered in sorrow. She looked around at all the other dogs. In the corner at a large siberian husky mother with about 4, 5, or 6 babies, breast feeding. Baby Zinnia approached her. Her eyes were filled with tears. The mother was asleep so she didnt see the baby wolf. Zinnia noticed a single nipple was free. She brought her muzzle down to it and sucked. Instantly the mother awoke and saw the young wolf breast feeding from her. Instead of barking and swatting her away she brought the pup closer with her tail.

"I'll take that one"said the man in black pointing to the Zinnia. The wolf looked up. An employee opened the cell door and stepped inside to retrieve the wolf. He squatted down and picked up the small puppy. Zinnia licked his face. He handed the puppy to the man in black.

"Is this the one, sir?"asked the employee. The man nodded.

"Yes....."

"Okay, please come to the front counter to pay for......." the man in black turned Zinnia upside down.

"Her....."

"Yes, her."said the man exiting the kennels. The man and black lifted up the puppy so that they came face to face.

"Hello there, precious. You're coming home with me."he said stroking the puppy. He then exited the kennels to the front desk.

"State your name, please."said the woman at the desk.

"Karasu......"








< br>













< br>













Converting /tmp/phpqQCxkS to /dev/stdout