Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Daiper Change! ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama entered his house pushing along the baby carriage. He sighed. "I wonder if this is the kind of thing that Jin and Zinnia's parents went through."he thought to himself. Zinnia giggled as she ate a certain souviner she brought with her from the gorrilla cage....a banana. "You three are quite a handful."said Kurama to the three babies. Kurama then noticed the banana in Zinnia's hand. "No, sweetheart! Please, let Kurama have that!"said Kurama as he took the yellow fruit out of the wolf pup's grasp. Zinnia sniffled."You dont want this icky banana from the gorrillas!"


" 'nana!"cried Zinnia reaching for the banana. Kurama smiled.


"You know.....I am a bit hungry myself.....why dont I make us all lunch?"he suggested. Jin and Zinnia started bouncing up and down in the carriage happily. Hiei was asleep.






"Now, lets see......"said Kurama to himself as he searched through the cupboards. All three babies sat in their high chairs. "hmm.....how about ramen noodles?"he said pulling out a box of shrimp flavored ramen noodles. Zinnia clapped her hands in total interest.


"Yay!"she cheered.


"wheeeeee!"said baby Jin. Hiei was snoring.





After lunch..........Kurama sat with the babies on the couch watching tv. He enjoyed watching Drake and Josh. He found these American shows quite funny. But suddenly he wrinkled his nose in disgust. He looked down at the three babies. His eyes locked onto Zinnia who had this yucky greenish-brown steam coming from her pants. "Someone needs a daiper change."said the red head. Zinnia blinked. Kurama got up from the couch and quickly went upstairs to retrieve a fresh daiper along with some baby powder. He went into his mother's room to get it. The phone rang. He sighed then answered it. "Hello..?..........oh...helllo Yuske.......no you cannot borrow any money!.....why? because you left me when the babies were stuck in the gorrilla cage! Goodbye!"he slammed the phone down. He then quickly got a fresh daiper and bottle of baby powder and hurried downstairs. Once he got to the couch........baby Zinnia was gone. This disappearing stuff was starting to get old.




"Zinnia, come back!"pleaded Kurama as he chased baby Zinnia around the house carrying the daiper. Hiei and Jin sat on the couch just watching. This was actually quite entertaining. There was a knock at the door. Kurama stopped. He scrambled over to the window and peeked out. It was Yuske and Kuwabara. He sighed then went to answer the door. He opened it. "What is it?"he asked. He was still a bit ticked off at the two spirit detectives.


"Kurama, we really need that $100!"started Yuske.


"Yeah!"said Kuwabara. "We're gonna take those hot chicks from the zoo out tonight and we need some cash!"there was the loud sound of glass breaking. Kurama quickly turned his head to see. There was a broken vase on the floor. He sighed.


"Fine....fine...fine...you can have the money if you just help me change Zinnia's daiper."said Kurama giving in to his friends. But Yuske and Kuwabara declined.


"No way! Zinnia's daiper smell the worse!"screamed Yuske backing away. Kuwabara covered his nose.


"Yeah and I think the smell is coming outside!"he screamed. Kurama pulled out his wallet and took out some money.


"200 dollars......."he said defeatedly. Yuske and Kuwabara then pushed the red head aside as they bursted into the house.


"Where's that little wolf brat at?!"screamed Yuske.


"Zinnia! Stop! Put that down! That's a very big no-no!"screamed Kurama at Zinnia who was sitting in front of a plug socket with a fork in her hand.


"GET HER!"screamed Kuwabara as him and Yuske both lunged at her. The baby screamed and ran away. Now Hiei and Jin were sitting on the couch watching while munching on popcorn. Zinnia ran away into the kitchen.


"Get back here, you brat!"screamed Yuske running after her.


"Yeah! Kurama's paying us $200!"screamed Kuwabara running in after him.


"Wait! Dont forget the baby powder!"screamed Kurama running in after them. Jin and Hiei then slipped off the couch and took their time following them into the kitchen dragging the large bowl of popcorn along with them. This was getting super-duper interesting. Yuske, Kuwabara and Kurama came outside the back door leading to the backyard. It was rather large and empty. No one was around. No Zinnia. All threee teens eyes shifted all around the yard searching for the missing baby. "Perhaps she's hiding in the kitchen. You two search the yard."he said re-entering the house. Yuske and Kuwabara then began searching the yard.


"Man....maybe we should charge Kurama $300 dollars for this."said Kuwabara searching a bush.


"Or maybe even $400!" said Yuske looking in the wheel barrel. No Zinnia anywhere. Hiei and Jin watched the two spirit detectives while still munching on hot delicious buttery popcorn. Jin's eyes widened at something he saw. He opened his mouth to scream 'run!' but Hiei quickly clasped his hand over his mouth.


"Shh!"said the baby. Yuske looked behind the tree and Kuwabara looked behind the lawn gnome. They then heard a strange sound. Kinda like a motor.


"What's that noise?"asked Kuwabara.


"I dont know...but it kinda sounds like a.....a......aaaaaaahhhhhh!"screamed Yuske.


"What's an 'aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!' ?"asked Kuwabara stupidly.


"Look!"screamed Yuske pointing. Kuwabara looked to see Zinnia speeding towards them in the riding lawn mower. Hiei and Jin finished up the last of the popcorn as they watched. Jin gasped and covered his eyes. He shuddered as he heard the loud slicing noises and Yuske and Kuwabara screaming.












< /font>