Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Animal Face-Off! ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day, Kurama decided to take the babies to the zoo. Yuske and Kuwabara decided to go so they could pick up girls. Kurama stopped the baby carriage in front of the rhino exhibit. The babies all stared at the large animal in amazement. "Okay, these are called rhinos. They have terrible eye sight so anything that moves is a threat to them. Also, their horns are made of ivory."said Kurama giving the babies an animal lesson. Kurama turned to Kuwabara. "Kuwabara, can you watch the babies while I go to the rest room?"he asked. Kuwabara nodded then started eating a hotdog . "Thank You."with that he left. Yuske was talking to some girl trying to seduct her. Hiei noticed this. He thought of something.



"So I was wondering if you'd like to come to my place later...."said Yuske in a sexy voice. The poor girl was falling for him.


"I'd love to!"she said blushing.


"So....what time do you wanna-"


"Daddy!"screamed baby Hiei over in the carriage. "Daddy!"he screamed again over to Yuske waving his arms franticly. The girl blinked.


"Is he calling you daddy?!"she asked him. Yuske sweat dropped.


"What?! Me?! No way!"he turned to Kuwabara. "Kuwabara, make that brat shut up!"he screamed over to the carrot top. Hiei figured out a way to make this even more interesting.


"Daddy!"screamed baby Hiei up at Kuwabara waving his arms franticly. Kuwabara sweat dropped. The girl looked like this O_O


"You're both his daddies?!"she asked totally shocked. Just then baby Zinnia and baby Jin waved at the girl.


"Hi!!!"they screamed happily in unison. Yuske tried to explain.


"It's-it's not what it looks like! You see they-"


"You are SICK!"screamed the girl then storming off. Just then Kurama returned.(I didnt want poor Kurama to be in that mess) Baby Hiei snickered.


"Im back."Kurama said casually. "Why dont we go see the Gorillas?"he suggested.


"Yay!"she screamed happily. Kurama smiled.




Once they were at the gorilla exhibit all three babies eyes were glued to these fascinating creatures. One was beating on its chest, one was eating fruit, one was eating bugs, and one was sleeping. Kurama seemed to be very interested in the gorillas as well. Yuske and Kuwabara were too busy talking to some girls. Kurama then got a call on his cell phone. He pulled it out of the pocket of his blue jeans and answered it. "Hello?"he smiled. "Hello, mother. Yes, Im doing fine."he blushed. "yes....I remembered to take my constipation medicine...."he said rather quietly. "Yes, the house clean......okay, mother....I love you too......goodbye....."with that he hung up and shoved the cell phone back into his pocket. He looked back to the baby carriage. Each baby....was gone. He gasped and looked around. He finally spotted them and nearly had a heart attack! All three babies were inside the gorilla exhibit! They must of been small to squeeze through the bars. All three were piled on a gorrila. Zinnia was on its head, and Hiei and Jin were on its shoulders. Kurama had to think quickly. Yuske and Kuwabara noticed and simply walked off with the girls pretending that nothing happened.



"Wheeee!"said baby Jin.Kurama sighed. What was he gonna do? This gorilla didnt seem too happy. It slammed all three babies onto the ground and starting beating its chest and roaring. It slammed its fist on the babies but they all jumped out the way. Its a good thing no one was around to see this sight but Kurama. Zinnia poofed to her puppy form and leapt up and clamped her teeth down on the gorilla's arm. It roared it pain as it tried to shake the poor puppy off it. Kurama had to think of something. And quick! He looked around. He ran behind a tree. The gorilla slammed puppy Zinnia on the ground. Jin was doing his fists like a windmill but was too small to make any damage on the ape. The primape simply back handed him and sent the poor wind master flying. Hiei reached one arm to his side........he forgot his katana was gone. Next thing he knew he was being slammed into the ground by the gorilla's fist. The ape picked up Hiei and Jin each by a leg.




"Le' go!"screamed baby Hiei. It sniffed them. The gorilla roared in pain was puppy Zinnia jumped on its back and locked her teeth on its shoulder. The monkey dropped Jin and Hiei on the ground and angrily ripped the puppy off him and threw her on the ground. Its shoulder was bleeding...flesh was torn off. Zinnia wasnt giving up easily. She leapt at the gorilla. It knocked her away. Hiei was really angry now. He jumped up and picked up a near by stick. It would have to substitute for his katana. He got into a fighting stance....the best he could since he was a baby. He charged at the ape and thrusted the stick into its belly. Only....it did no harm....the stick broke in half. The gorilla struck Hiei and knocked the baby onto the ground. Now baby Jin had to try. He decided to blow away the mighty animal! Winds picked up. The gorrillas fur blew in the wind....its fruit was blown away. Now the gorilla was really mad. It looked like even Jin's wind wasnt strong enough being a baby again. The gorilla advanced towards the three babies. Puppy Zinnia stood in front of the other two snarling. She didnt retreat at all as the monster came closer and closer. The gorilla raised its arm again to strike the 3 babies.....but was knocked to the ground by a large silver fox. It was Yoko! Now the gorilla and Yoko in fox form were fighting. It looked like Yoko had the upper hand. Zinnia cheered on the fox by barking. The gorilla didnt stand a chance. Once Yoko was done the gorilla was swaying back and forth. Zinnia walked over to Yoko and stared up at him. She barked a question. Yoko nodded. Zinnia snarled at the gorilla and simply pounced on him and slammed him into the ground. Puppy Zinnia stood on the gorilla howling victoriously!