Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ GetBack Zinnia! ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"So.....let me get this straight....."started Kurama. "You found her.......but she's happy with this new guy......"asked Kurama slowly. Genji nodded rapidly.


"Yep! They look so happy together!"outbursted the blonde smiling. Ban was sitting at one of the tables sipping some apple juice. He looked over to Genji and Kurama talking. Ban knew he was gonna mess up their recovery pay for them. He slowly got up and walked up to Genji and Kurama from behind. As he walked he inhaled deeply on his ciggarette. He pressed the butt against Genji's head. The blonde screamed in pain and fell off the seat at the bar. Ban took the seat Genji was once sitting on.


"Yeah but dont worry.......we just figure that.....you should come help us get her back."explained Ban smuthering his ciggarette in an ash tray. "We found this guy in the forest with your dog."


"Well......what did this man look like?"asked Kurama curiously. Ban thought.


"Uh......let's see.......long black hair.....coulnt get close enough to see the eye color..but he had a strange silver mask over his mouth. Guy's a freak if you ask me.."he adjusted his shades. Kurama's eyes widened. He gulped.


"Can....you take me to him?"asked the red head hopefully.



Back at Kurama's house. Baby Jin was flying around and Hiei climbing the drapes. Kuwabara was trying to catch Jin with a net and Yuske was trying to pull Hiei off the drapes. "I got him!"screamed Kuwabara happily. Just then he noticed the hole in the net. "Nevermind...." He looked around for baby Jin.


"Hiei! Get down now!"screamed Yuske. The drapes fell along with Hiei. Kuwabara was still looking around for Jin. Yuske quickly scooped up Hiei. "Hah! Now I've got you! And there's no escape!"the spirit detective felt quite proud of himself. Baby Hiei looked mad and was trying to fight him....but being a baby it didnt work too good. Yuske laughed. "Hah! What are you gonna do? Hit me with your wittle baby fists?"he started laughing until Hiei's fist connected with his jaw. He was quite strong for a baby. Yuske was mad now. "Why you little....ow!"he dropped Hiei on the floor. He looked down at the bite mark on his arm. The baby ran off. Yuske was thinking that he should start getting paid to do this.



"He's right over there...."said Genji pointing over to Karasu and Zinnia who was sleeping on his lap. They all watched Karasu from behind a large bush. Ban lit a ciggarette.


"Now all we need is a strategy....." the smoke from the ciggaretee danced around Genji's nose. He let out a loud sneeze. Karasu instantly turned his head and spotted them. He stood up causing the puppy to slide off his lap.


"Show yourself......"Ban looked over at Genji. He was mad.


"Genji, you blew our cover!"screamed the GetBacker from the top of his lungs. They all stood up so Karasu could fully see them.


"Kurama......it's been a while....."his eyes shifted to the two GetBackers. "And I see you brought two friends..."his eyes narrowed. "I've always wanted to try a four-some." all three guys had this disgusted look on their faces. Ban stared at Karasu.


"Listen, we'll make this easy on you. Give us back the dog and we wont hurt you." Karasu looked down at the puppy.


"You want Dynamite..........well you're not taking her away from me."he took out his deleterious bomb. He threw it over at the 3. The bomb let out a huge explosion. Smoke filled the whole forest. Once the smoke cleared Kurama, Ban and Genji layed motionless on the ground and bloody...........dead. "Pitiful........"said Karasu turning to his dog. Instead he bumped into something. Something very large and soft. Some wet and slimey fell onto his head. He looked up. Standing before him was a giant puppy Zinnia. About 40 feet in height. Karasu's eyes widen. "Dynamite......" the giant puppy snarled at him. Puppy Zinnia opened up her mouth and shot a large stream of fire at Karasu. He dodged it by jumping to the side. There was only one thing Karasu could do......run away. It wasnt very hard for puppy Zinnia to catch him. She simply made a large leap and ended up smashing him against the ground with ease with one of her front paws. Her mighty foot pinned the pale demon onto the ground. He couldnt move. More salivia dripped down onto his body. It was gross and goey and smelled terrible. her fur stood up and her ears and tails were stiff. Karasu gasped as he saw her mouth open out like a large dark cave. He blacked out.



"Hey......wake up...."called a voice. Karasu slowly opened up his eyes and was staring up at the Genji, Ban and Kurama all unharmed and alive and kicking. Kurama was holding puppy Zinnia."Did you have a nice dream?"asked Ban Midou lighting a cigarrette.


"A dream?"asked Karasu confused.


"Yeah! It's Ban jagon!"said Genji happily. Ban adjusted his shades.


"This is true. From the moment your eyes met mine you began dreaming while you were wide awake....."




"I still cant find Jin!"screamed Kuwabara from the top of his lungs.


"What?! Kurama's gonna kill us! Or worse! He'll have Youko kill us!" just then the door opened. Kurama entered carrying puppy Zinnia who had now for some reason poofed back to her baby for. So now she was baby Zinnia.


"You got back Zinnia!"screamed Kuwabara happily! Kurama smiled.


"Yes....and Im glad to have her back."said the red head snuggling the baby. He planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. He looked around. "Where is Jin?"he asked. Yuske and Kuwabara started stammering. Suddenly they heard a banging sound. Kurama looked confused.


"What is that?"asked Yuske.


"It's coming from the kitchen."said Kurama making his way into the kitchen. The banging sound came from the freezer. Kurama slowly opened it with one arm while holding Zinnia in the other. Kurama jumped back when a rather large ice cube slid out and fell onto the floor........and inside it was baby Jin......and a tub of ice cream.