Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jin's one and only.... ❯ ~`*How will I survive?*`~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Somegirl45~ hey! Another Yu Yu Hakusho fic! Okay, so uhm…. Hope ya like and oh one more thing it's a Jin/OC pairing ok? Ok and I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or the characters, but I do own my own character (OC) Okay so now enjoy!!!!

 

How will I survive?

 

Danielle walked down the path to her house, she just came back from school and it was boring as usual. The sun beamed down, and the sky was a beautiful blue, not as gray as it was the other day. Danielle smiled, for she was glad that it was sunny outside. Danielle was 16. She had waist length red hair that was currently in a mid-high ponytail. She has big mysterious hazel eyes. Danielle was wearing a long and silk white kimono with red butterfly designs on it. Danielle is very quiet, and secretive. No one knows about her past, whenever something happens to her, she keeps it to herself. She probably has low self esteem. Danielle is very nice, but she doesn't talk to anyone. When she is on the bus, she sits alone and stares out the window. Occasionally, a lot of people would talk to her, and she might talk to them a little. Danielle couldn't wait to go home, she was hungry. Danielle arrived at her house to see it burned down, and firefighters around her house.

 

"What happened to my home?" Danielle asked calmly, but nervously.

 

"Your house was burnt down by demons….and your parents…I'm sorry." The firefighter reached for Danielle, but she stepped back from him.

 

"Don't tell me, please don't tell me anything." Danielle said backing away from him some more.

 

Danielle felt as if her heart has just torn apart from her body, and her soul. Danielle felt has if someone has just taken her breath away. Danielle turned around and ran despite the yelling and screaming of her name from the firefighters. She ran as fast as she could, she didn't know where she was going, but she ran.

 

~`*At night*`~

 

Danielle was in a forest. It was dark, and the sound of owls, and howling from wolves can be heard. Demons and killers come out at this time, but Danielle could care less. She wanted to die. There, leaning against a tree, she wept silently throughout the night until she cried herself to sleep. It was raining, and the rain pounded against her silk kimono. She didn't wake though, for she was in a deep slumber, and as she slept, she dreamed of dying and reuniting with her family. She would stay in that forest, and starve to death, so she could reunite with her family.

 

~`*With Jin*`~

 

Jin was flying all over the place in his raincoat. He had that cute smile of his, and was enjoying life as much as he could. The wind blew through Jin's red hair, and his blue eyes were directed in the direction he was going. He was flying in a forest when he suddenly spotted a girl with long red hair, her eyes were closed. Jin's face brightened up.

 

"Oh look there be a pretty young lady!" Jin said with his Irish accent.

 

Jin flew down towards the girl, and picked her up. He looked at her face. He smiled and flew away from the dark and demon-filled forest.

 

Somegirl45~hey! You'll have to wait 4 next chapter to see what happens next, oped ya liked it so far, and thanx for reading!!! Read and review please!!!! Do it for Bob!!!!

 

Bob~YAHZ

 

Hiei~Hn….