Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Just The 2 Of Us ❯ The Sweet Snow Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]










Okay, so we left off with the Jaganshi siblings leaving Koenma's office together. They didnt look at each other or say anything as they walked through Koema's palace. Ogres were franticly running around talking and carrying papers. Hiei kept a very serious look on his face to keep the ogres and his friends who were still watching them from Koenma's office from seeing him happy for he had a reputation for being tough. He didnt want them to see him looking so weak and vulnerable. Zinnia looked at him. "Is something bothering him?"she thought to herself. Hiei looked over at her. The expression on his face didnt alter a bit. She quickly turned her head. Hiei was still looking at her. His hair was still straight due to Koenma's experiment from ealrier. His hair was still wet and plastered to to his back. Zinnia could see Hiei still looking at her through the corner of her eye. She felt a bit nervous. She looked back to Koenma's office. The others were watching as they walked through the palace. Kurama and Yoko still in his human form waved goodbye to them. Zinnia blushed and turned her head. They both had opened the large double doors leading outside the palace. The bright sun filled the entire palace with its beautiful light. The 2 demons walked outside and closed the doors behind them. In front of them outside the palace layed a portal to the Ningenkai. They stopped in front of it.

"Zinnia......."Hiei started as he turned to her still showing a serious face. She turned to him waiting for him to say something. Now that they were alone Hiei's face had turned less serious, actually a bit cheerful. "Would you like to go get some sweet snow?". Zinnia smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I'd like that."she replied. "I have money with me so we dont have to rob it this time." Hiei shook his head.

"No, it's more fun to rob from it. You know that!"he said walking through the portal. Zinnia followed. The portal lead them into a deep forest in the Ningenkai. The bright sun shined on Hiei's beautiful, long, wet hair. Zinnia had just thought of something.

"Hiei, should we go find Jin? He usually likes doing this kind of thing. After all, he helped us rob the ice cream shop last time."she asked looking up at the sky expecting to see their Irish accent friend flying around.

"No." he said. "Just the 2 of Us." Zinnia became so happy that she hugged him, after about 2 seconds she quickly jumped back.

"I.....I.....I'm sorry.....I got carried away. It's just....I dont think I've ever been this happy." she said looking at the ground. Hie stared at her for a couple of seconds then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his tight embrace. Her wolf ears wiggled rapidly showing her happiness. He didnt say anything but drops of water dripped off his head and onto Zinnia's shoulders. She gently pulled away. She brushed some of the wet strands of hair our of Hiei's face. She smiled.

"Would you like to fix your hair before we rob the ice cream shop?"she asked. Hiei nodded. "Okay, I have some towels back at my hotel room. We can dry off your hair and make it spikey again." she said grabbing Hiei's hand and running off.





Back at spirit world the others were still gathered in Koenma's office. "Before you all leave I have an announcement.........."said Koenma. The others looked at him curiously. Yuske looked ticked off for he had the strong feeling it was going to be another case. "Im giving you all a 2 month long break from any cases. You all have worked hard lately but if anyone deserves this the most its Zinnia." Yuske looked mad.

"Why Zinnia?! You always show favoritism towards her!"yelled Yuske slamming his fist onto Koenma's desk. Koenma threw a stapler at Yuske's head. CLANK!!!

"Because she works the most, you lazy brat and Im not showing favoritism!!"Koenma yelled back. Yuske lunged at Koenma but Yoko restrained him.

"Lazy brat?! Oh look who's talking!!"yelled Yuske trying to break free of Yoko's grasp so he could punish the young ruler. Yoko's grip tightened.

"Yuske, calm down!"said Yoko trying to keep a tight grip on him. Yuske just struggled more.

"Let go of me, Hamster Boy! Im gonna kick Diaper breath's face in!!". Koenma sighed and snapped his fingers. An ogre ran into the room and hit Yuske on the head with a large mallet knocking him out. Yoko just dropped him onto the floor.

"Thank you for the vacation, Koenma Sir. We all greatly appreciate it."said Yoko fixing his glasses. Kazuma gasped.

"No way! We get a vacation?!"he asked stupidly. Everyone did an anime fall.



In her room at the Holiday Inn Zinnia was blow drying Hiei's hair. Zinnia sat on the bed and Hiei sat on the floor. The dryer blew Hiei's long hair in different directions. "What did you say this ningen contraption was called again?"said Hiei trying to yell over the loud noise of the dryer. Zinnia giggled.

"For the third time, bro, it's called a blow dryer."she said playing with his hair with one hand while blow drying with the other. She turned the blow dryer off and wrapped the wire around it and set it on the night stand. She opened a drawer and pulled out lots of hair care products, a comb and a brush. She set them on the floor and kneeled next to Hiei. His hair was covering his eyes like a really shaggy dog. "This should be a snap!" She began using all the different items on Hiei so fast that a cloud of smoke appeared. "Hold still!"she said still using the hair care products.

"Ow, stop that! That hurts! Cut that out!"said Hiei as Zinnia fixed up his hair. After about a minute or 2 the smoke cleared with Hiei once again having his normal spikey hair. Zinnia gathered all the hair care items and put them back into the drawer. She opened the next drawer down and pulled out a mirror.

"All done!"she said putting the mirror in front of Hiei's face. Hiei smiled and was happy to see his hair in its normal spikey hair doo.

"Thanks."he said standing up. Zinnia stood up as well. She brushed all the access hair off her clothes. "So what about the ice cream shop?". She took out a large piece of paper from under her pillow which sort of looked like a map or blue print of some sort.

"Okay, heres the plan."said Zinnia. She pointed to a drawing of a building on the paper. "This is the ice cream shop"she started. She then pointed to a stick figure with spikey hair and one with wolf ears. "This is you and this is me"she said not pointing the last stick figure with fuzz ball hair for Jin would not be joining them. Hiei watched over her shoulder carefully listening. "The ice cream shop doesnt open till noon and it's......." she looked at her watch. "11:37" she pointed to the back of the building. "They keep all the fresh ice cream in back. So we're going through the back door, okay?" Hiei nodded.

"Yes, but I was spying on the employees just yesterday and they mentioned their new alarm system." Zinnia turned to him.


"Really?" He nodded once more. "Okay.....then we'll have to move quickly once we get inside. We got 23 minutes so we must hurry." with that she folded up the paper and slid it under the pillow on the bed.