Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Just The 2 Of Us ❯ Fight With Kai ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They both charged at each other. Zinnia's eyes glew red as she reached the slash the dragon demon in the face. He jumped out the way and gracefully landed on his feet. Zinnia stopped in her tracks facing the opposite direction. Her eyes changed back to their hazel color. Kai snicker. "Pitiful......"he said. He turned to the demon. Suddenly he felt something wet run down his cheek. He felt it and then looked at the red liquid on his hands. His eyes glew green with anger.

"I got you...."said Zinnia as she turned to the dragon demon. Kai chagred at her and his leg made contact with her stomach sending the wolf demon flying into a tree. Little doggy bones circled her head. She got her self together and the doggy bones disappeared. Zinnia quickly got back up. She turned to the large tree which was knocked over. She picked it up. "Bring it, baby!"she challenged. Kai charged at her. "Wait for it....."she said to herself. Kai was coming closer and closer. Finally, she swung the tree sending the dragon demon flying. "And it's a home run, folks!"she said proudly. She felt proud of herself until she saw the end of the tree was on fire. "Huh?"she lookd up. Kai was flying around shooting fire balls down at her.

"Eat this, wolf!"he screamed. Zinnia started running.

"Eeek! Game cancled on a count of fire balls!"she screamed as she ran. She jumped into a large bush for cover. She snickered. "That stupid reptile will never find me here." Just then a smell danced around the wolf girl's nose. She somewhat liked this smell. "Mmm...I smell a barbacue..."she said as her mouth began to water. "I wonder what's cooking....."she sniffed the air. "Smells like......hmm....badger? No....rabbit? No....bear? No.......I got it! It's...."she looked at her tail which was on fire. Her eyes widened. "Wolf!"she screamed in pain. She jumped out the bushes running and yelping in pain. Kai stood up in the air laughing at the wolf demon. The wolf demon finally pulled out an ashtray from out of nowhere and smothered the fire on her tail with it. She must of taken that off of Shizuru cause she's been trying to get her to quit smoking.

"Wolf demon, you are pathetic."laughed Kai. Zinnia snarled. He swooped down to attack her again.

"I wonder what dragon demon tastes like....."she thought to herself as he got closer. "Perhaps I should put barabacue sauce on it...."she deeply inhaled........just as Kai got about 5 feet away from her she let out a loud ear shattering howl. The dragon demon fell onto the ground covering his ears in pain. They were ringing like church tower bells. Zinnia took this time to take a rose out of her hair and summon her mighty rose blade. She thrusted the sword through his stomach. "When you mess with my loved ones.....you mess with me.....and I care...for every innocent person on this planet..and if try to bring harm to anyone....."her eyes glew red. "I will hunt you down like the wolf I am."she quickly pulled the sword out of him. The dragon demon layed motionless. "Im not usually vicious like my old wolf tribe members.....but when provoked........you dont wanna know." She placed the blade of the sword over his neck. "Now, I know you can regenerate your body.....but I dont believe your head will grow back." Without warning Kai's eyes shot open and a fire ball shot into Zinnia's face. She jumped back. Ashes covered her face. She coughed. The dragon jumped back up on his feet.

"Did you think I was that easy?"he snickered. Zinnia rubbed the ashes off her face.

"Hey, that wasnt cool at all! You dont just go and shoot fire balls in a sister's face! Im already black!" Just then Kai splitted into 6 Kais! They began to run around the wolf demon to confuse her. "Wow....cool move...I gotta learn that one..."she thought to herself. "Now which one is the real Kai?"she decided ont he closet one. She pounced on him knocking him to the ground. "So....you're the real one.."that's what she thought until a hand with claws came through her stomach. Zinnia coughed up blood. The Kai standing behind pulled his arm out her back. "They......they....they're all real....."she said before collapsing. Kai examined the blood on his hand as the other 5 Kais disappeared in his body.

"You have just experienced my 'dragon multiply' attack. I can split into 6 and attack you all at once..."he said coldly. Zinnia looked over at her rose blade laying next to her. She tried to reach for it but Kai kicked it away.