Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kayko's Unrelenting Spirit ❯ Demon Bees ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~~~~KAYKO'S UNRELINTING SPIRIT~~~~
 
 
 
 
Dedicated to my Best friends Morgan, and Tyler! You guys are the best of the best of the best of the best!!! ^.~
 
 
Here is how the names are prenonced:
Hiei: He-A (That's a long a sound)
Yusuke: you-s-kay
Kuwabara: Co-ah-bar-ah
Kurama: Cur-am-ah
Keiko: Kay-ko
Shori: Shore-y
Miroku: Me-row-co
 
Bakarosedragon/Hiei'sguardianangel/Karen: KONNICHIWA MY FANS!!!! WELCOME TO ANOTHER ONE OF MY TO DIE FOR FANFICS!!!!!
 
Hiei: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN STOP RIGHT THERE ONNA! DON'T YOU THINK YOU'VE TORTURED ME ENOPH FOR ONE MELLINA???"
 
Bakarosedragon/Hiei'sguardianangel/Karen: I have absalotly no idea what you are talking about......*Halo appers over head* :-D
 
Hiei: Don't even try playing Mrs Innocent! I've been turned into a Christan, Send to live in Ed, Edd and Eddy's neighborhood, Turned into a human, Betrayed by a human, Stabed in the Jagan eye, Touched your smelly butt, Fought that stupid half demon Inuyasha, Battled that.......Hercule moron, Went to that stupid Fuzzy Plum Tournament of yours and watched that stupid Barney charecter fight that even dummer Lala charecter, Battled agasint your stupid dad, Rearange your battle stance thirty nine times, Taught Seven of your stupid friends how to fight, Allowed that baka to marry my sister at the age of 14, Go on a stupid date with a stupid girl named "Christan" of all things and that's not the worse thing! She made me-"
 
Kurama: *Covers Hiei mouth* "That's enoph Hiei. I beilive we get the point."
 
Bakarosedragon/Hiei'sguardianangel/Karen: Quit complain Hiei-kun! Your not the star of this fic!
 
Hiei: O_O_O_O I'm........not? *Hallalouya Coures plays*Light beam shines down on him*
 
Everyone: ?_?_?_?_?
 
Kurama: "Well if Hiei isn't the star charecter.......then who is?
 
Bakarosedragon/Hiei'sguardianangel/Karen: KAYKO IS!!!
 
Kayko: Really? *Shiny light and Hallaloya courses moves from Hiei to Kayko*
 
Hiei: HEY!!!!
 
Everyone: ^_^'
 
Kayko: Uhh.........
 
Miroku: *runs in* GUYS YOU WON'T BEILIVE IT BUT I WENT ONLINE AND FOUND THE BEST PORN SITE IN THE WORLD!!!
 
Everyone: *gasp*
 
*Courses and light move from Kayko to Miroku*
 
Everone: O_O_O_O
 
Miroku: Uhh.......*Steps one to the right*Light follows*Steps to the left*Light follows*
 
Everyone: -_-'
 
Bakarosedragon/Hiei'sguardianangel/Karen: *looks at sky* Thanks for the light and all, but we can take it from here!
 
Voice: Oh....Okay then. Sorry.
 
"S'okay!" *Light and coures dissapear*
 
Hiei: *Points to Miroku and looks at author* WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!?!?"
 
Bakarosedragon/Hiei'sguardianangel/Karen: *Shrugs shoulders* I.....dunno."
 
"What the.......IT'S YOUR ON FANFIC ONNA!!! HOW CAN YOU BIT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR ON FIC???
 
"*Shrugs shoulders*I......dunno."
 
-_-'
 
"Anyways, On with the disclaimer!!!"
 
Tyler: Bakarosedragon/Hiei'sguardianangel/Karen does not own Yu Yu Hakusho, Because, if she did the Apocolypse could come!!!
 
Hiei: WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME FROM???
 
Tyler: "*Shrugs shoulders*I......dunno."
 
*Anime falls*
 
 
Chapter one: Killer Bees
 
'I can't beilive all i've acomplished today!' Kayko thought, as she walked through the park with her notebook under her armpit. 'I helped Kidoko and Domoan make up, Ran a school consel meeting and helped Antonki and Zoe understand Chapter two and I finished reading "Gone With The Wind" and got up to page 100 in "The Outsiders". If that isn't it, I slaped Yusuke a record of thirteen times in one day! If I didn't know better, i'd say he liked getting slapped. What a moron,' Kayko smiled. She loved Yusuke so much. They've been through everything together. From Yusuke's death, all the way through the intire Dark Tournament. Kayko would die twice before letting anything happen to Yusuke. She loved him, and he loved her. Both more then any one else could tell. Not even Hiei and his Jagan Eye could messure the ammont of love they had. It was impossible. They were each only fourteen but some say it was if they were already married. But a question everyone is asking is........"How?" Yusuke's a delinqent, Kayko's a School girl. Yusuke is a jerk, Kayko isn't. Yusuke flunks, Kayko makes stright A's. Yusuke beat up kids, Kayko runs away. Teachers hate Yusuke,. Kayko was a teacher's pet. Yusuke punches, Kayko slaps. But that's the problem with everybody else. Looking at what's diffrent instead of lookng at what's the same. Then everyone askes, "What?" Well.......Let's see. There both 14, They both hit hard, They both go to the same school and they both.........well..........That's about it. But just look at Hiei and Yukina. Unless you were told would you ever see the rezemblence? You wanta take a second to analze those two as well? Hiei kills, Yukina heals. Yukina cries, Hiei dosn't. Yukina is innocent, Hiei isn't. Yukina has blue-green hair, Hiei has black and white. Hiei slauters without second thought, Yukina would never do so much a scratch. If you weren't Yusuke, Shizuru, Kurama, Hiei, Koenma, Botan or Ogre could you ever tell they were half-siblings? I don't think so. But if you look closly you will see some rezemblence. They both have red eyes, and they both are about the same height. Then again, that dosn't count for alot does it? Just two things in common, but maybe more. You never know, you can't get close enoph to Hiei to exszamen such. Of course, that's beside the point. Or is it? Everyone is diffrent in various ways, and everyone has there problems and gifts and opinions. No one is anywhere close to being like one enoph. If you look terribly alike do you like all the same stuff? If you like all the same stuff, then do you look alike? Most likley the anwser would be no; But yes, It has happened. But friends such as though are extreamly rare, and we don't ever think about it nor do we care. Either way i'm way off of the subject.
 
Kayko sighed, 'No demons, No evil humans, No action, No blooshed. It almost seems a little bit dull, but i'm not going to complain. I'd rather be slapping Yusuke for touching my underwear then him fighting in a knife edge-deathmatch or fighting against a B+ class demon. I can get used to him poking my butt, and lifting my skirt, but I can never get used to him fighting on and on like he does. Of course, it's not like he had a choice. Oh Yusuke.......Sometimes I wonder.' Kayko smiled, and she looked up at the sun.
 
"Hm......."
 
Something was watching her. Someone who almost cared was near.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kuwabara: "COME ON URAMESHI!!!! YOU'VE GOTTA DO BETTER THAN THAT!! I know Medlegarurumon is only mega but come on!!" Kuwabara coxed, as he continued to kick Yusuke's tail at Digimon Rumble Areana. I swear! They'd compete at anything!!!
 
Yusuke: "SHUT UP KUWABARA!! WARGREYMON IS MEGA TOO!!
 
Kuwabara: "Oh yeah! I forgot!"
 
Medlegururumon: (T.V) "MEDLE WOLF CLAW!!!'
 
Wargrewmon: (T.V) "TERROR FORSE!!!"
 
Yusuke: "DARN.........IT!!!"
 
Kuwabara: "MAN, YOU REAK AT THIS GAME URAMESHI!!!"
 
"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME PLAYING IT YOU BAKA!!" Yusuke then put all of his energy in his fingers as he gave every thing her had.

"Well who's fault is that huh?"
 
Yusuke: ~~Ding~~ "Huh....KAYKO!!!!" Yusuke screamed then threw down his controler then stood up.
 
Kuwabara: "Nah! Urameshi! Why are you always blaming everything on her?"
 
"KWUABARA YOU IDIOT!!!!!!" Yusuke yelled then burst out of the house.
 
"??????????? Sore loser......" Kuwabara said, then went back to his game.
 
Yusuke flew out of the house and sprinted out into the sidewalk.
 
Yusuke; ~DARN IT!!!!! THERE'S NO WAY I CAN GET THERE IN TIME!!! Kayko......HANG IN THERE!!! I'M COMING!!!!!"
 
Kayko walked slowly through the park, gazing at the flowers and plant life. She hadn't ever looked that close before.
 
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........."
 
"Huh?"
 
Keiko turned around, nothing. 'It's just my imagenation.' She convenced herself. 'Nothing to worry about, nothing at all.' She then went on, looking at the flowers, trying to analize them. "Let's see.....Kurama says if there about this size and shape then there Moontight flowers but then again there not quite baby blue.....hmm...." Kayko then stopped and thought.
 
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOO............."
 
"What?" A cold chill pushed through Kayko as she backed up slowly. "Oh no.......Not again!" Kayko cried then broke out into a small run still unsure if there was any reason to run or not, then it sounded again. "ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYKKKKKKKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
 
"AAAHHH!!!!" Kayko then started off full moder, knowing that whatever it was chasing her she'd never be able to outrun it.
 
And then, like a gigantic black cloud it rose from no where. A large, buzzing cloud that seemed to have a life of it's own. Kayko turned her head to look back at it as she continued to run franticly for her life.
 
"What? Killer bees? But.....That's can't be! There not native to Japan! (Actully i'm not sure if they are or not ^_^" but anyway......) And how the heck do they know my name?" Sweat poured from Kayko's pours as she continued to dash onward. 'No! It's impossible. You can't outrun killer bees! I'm just gonna stop running and give up!I can't get away.........' Kayko slowed down her running, and a tear fell from her face.
 
Yusuke: KAYKO!!!!!!!! DARN IT!!!!!!!!
Kayko: YUSUKE!!!!!!!
 
*Swoosh*Swoosh*Swoosh*
 
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
 
Kayko closed her eyes as she stopped running completly and turned to the giant wall of black and yellow agany. 'I'm dead.' Kayko said to herself. 'I'm finished......'
 
"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Kayko closed her eyes and ducked, the crowd of bees, going to fast to stop on the dime, zoomed over Kayko's head. "DAH!!!!" And then, as if they were one bee they turned around and headed stright for her. She crawled backwards, then closed her eyes.
She then fainted in a state of complete horror.
 
*Swoosh*
 
**********************
 
Memories of the past froliced around freely in Kayko's head. Good ones, bad ones, surpsing ones, and scary ones. She thought of the fights with the Rokuyukai team, The Four Saint Beast and the time Yusuke died. They were infact blured and somewhat hard to understand but there were there, and she knew them well.
She first relized she wasn't dead when she noticed a quick and biting wind nipped at her face. The wind sort of stung, but if did indeed fell refreshing. She tried to open her eyes but something was perventing it from opening. 'Maybe it's not wind....But the bees, stining me.' She thought to herself. 'Maybe I am dead. Maybe this is what death fells like. Black and empty.....but if i'm dead then how come I fell so heavy? And why can't I open my eyes?' She tried a bit harder to forse her eyes open, and for a while she thought she was blind. 'Maybe I got stung so much my eyes went numb....No. That's stupid. I must have gotten stung in the eye but why dosn't my eye hurt then?' Kayko was begining to get quite frustrated, but in time, she was able to pry open her eyes. She opened them, half expecting to see Spirit World, and half expecting to see Yusuke carrying her. She was only able to open her eyes for a second, because of the forse of the passing wind. She cault a glimse of some black, and some white and something tall on the head. She stayed baffled at this for a moment untill the clues fell in place.
 
"Hiei?" She asked, odviously surprised. There was no reply other then the wind again. 'Wind? Maybe.....' "Jin?" There was still no reply. Kayko was started to lose her pacience. If it wasn't Hiei with his speed or Jin with his wind powers then who could carry her? Kurama maybe? No......That wasn't likley, Kuwabara wasn't that fast and Yusuke would have said something by now. "Can I at least have a hint?" Silence. "Please?"
 
"Shut up."
 
"Well that sure helped!"

"I SAID SHUT UP AND DON'T TALK!!!!"
 
"Oh...." Kayko obayed, relizing that wasn't a hint but a comand.
 
"The more energy you use the worse it gets."
 
Kayko was confused. There was no douting that. 'But.......i'm fine though. I don't hurt.....'
 
"Your stung."
 
'Oh.....I forgot. You can read minds right?'
 
'Hn.'
 
'Well....Thank you so much. I really do apresheate it. Anything I can do to make it up to you?'
 
No reply.
 
'Well....Can you tell me why being stung once is such a big deal? I'm not alergic.....I don't think.'
 
'There not normal bees you fool. There Makaiian bees, one sting and your already knee deep in parell.'
 
'WHAT??? What's happening to me?'
 
'You're becoming paralized."
 
*Ding* Kayko panicked.
 
'Lucky for you you only recived the poison from a miniture bee, Had it been a full grown bee, then you'd be dead.'
 
'But......I thought you said it caused paralization.'
 
'The effect of the sting vairy from the ammount of poison injected.'
 
'Oh okay then. So where are we going?'
 
'Where do you think?'
 
'Erm.......Hospital?'
 
'NO YOU FOOL!!! WERE GOING TO SEE THE STUPID FOX!!!"
 
'Fox?' It took Kayko a few seconds to understand what Hiei was saying. 'Oh, you mean Kurama right?'
 
'Of course.'
 
'What about Yusuke? I know for a fact he sensed that I was in danger. He'll be really worried. Can we stop to see him first?'
 
'No, we can not. The detective is strong, he'll survive.'
 
'I hope your right.....'
 
'Of course I am.'
 
'So why are you helping me out? I thought you hated humans.'
 
'I do, I just don't think the detective would bold well with your demise Keiko. He would refuse to work, to busy crying his stupid butt off, and then Kurama and I would have to do everything by ourselfs.'
 
'Oh......So I see.....'
 
Kayko was able to form a small smile. For some reason she felt conferted in his arms. She couldn't explain it, even to herself. I guess she just felt safe and sacure.
 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"Shuichi dear! Could you do me a favor?" Shori called from down the stairs.
 
"Sure mother, I'd be delited."
 
"Would you hang out the cloths for me? I'd do it but I need to go to the store, i'm fixing stew and rice cakes for lunch."
 
"But of course." Kurama smiled then preseeded to do as he was asked. He loved his mom so much, that he almost lost his life twice trying to protect her. Even if he wasn't any where near human he was just a loving son to his mother. His mother had saved his life once, or prevented tretious injery once before, and Kurama had repayed the favor back double fold. (See series or manga for details).
 
Kurama hummed quietly as he continued to hang out the cloths.
 
*ding* Kurama stopped hanging out the cloths. 'Odd....That's Hiei's odor and energy, Is that Kayko with him? Uh....Yes, i'm sure of it. But what would Hiei be doing hanging around Kayko?' Then the other scent hit his nose. 'Wait....That's. I havn't smelt that in over one hundred years. That's Makainian bee posin. This does not bold well.'
 
******
 
Yusuke: "Darn it....Where is she?" Yusuke asked, looking right and left. "Wait a minute..Isn't that Kayko's purse?" Yusuke asked no one inperticular, then ran over and picked it up.
 
"Urameshi!!!" Yusuke stood up then turned around to see Kuwabara running towards him at full speed.
 
"You're late Kuwabaka."
 
"Speak for youself...Hey. That's Kayko's purse, and there's a deathing demonic aura around here. Kayko......Do you think she's....."
 
"Nah," Yusuke said, Then threw Kayko's purse in the air and cault it, "Kayko's fine."
 
"Huh?"
 
"If Kayko were dead then I would have sensed it by now. She's just fine."
 
"Huh? But then...."
 
"Hey, feel like paying fox boy a vist?"
 
"BUT WHAT ABOUR KAYKO???"
 
"Quit being an idiot and follow me." Yusuke commanded.
 
"Alright, if you say so....But I still don't get it."
 
"In the mean time........" Yusuke said, now walking along side Kuwabara. "Let's see what Kayko's keeping inside of her purse......."
 
*WAM!!!*
 
"OW!!!!" Yusuke yelled, dropping the purse on the ground. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR????"
 
"URAMESHI!!!!! I CAN'T BEILIVE YOU'D DO THAT TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! DON'T GO OUT AND JUST RAID HER PURSE LIKE THAT WHEN SHE'S NOT AROUND!!!! IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!!" Kuwabara shot back, picking up the purse again.
 
"UH-HUH!! SURE!!!! AND AS IF YOU WOULDN'T LIKE TO KNOW EITHER!!!! -_-' "
 
"DAH!!! WELL AT LEAST I HAVE SOME SELF CONTROL AND HONNOR!!!!!"
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever moron."
 
"Can we just get going???"
 
"Hey moron! We already are!!! -_-'
 
"Oh right. Bet I can beat you!!!" Kuwabara challenged.
 
"Your on! Loser buys the winner forty seven game tokens for the arcade!"
 
"I'll hold you to that one Urameshi!!!" Kuwa agreed, and then they raced off towards Kurama's.
 
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^End Chapter one^^^^^^^^^^
 
 
*cries* THAT CHAPTER SUCKED SO MUCH!!!!!!!! WHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
 
Hiei: *currently in trance* I'm not the main charecter......i'm not the main charecter...i'm not the main charecter......i'm not the main charecter......
 
Len: (from Shaman King) *leans and whispers in author's ear* "Does he not know that he's paired with the main charecter?"
 
*whispers back* "I don't know but i'd hate to have to tell him....But it's more of a triangel."
 
"So? He's still going to be offly anger isn't he?"
 
"How should I know? I'm not telling him!"

"I'm not either."
 
Yoh: Wow! What a wonderful idea Karen!
 
All: O_O
 
Yoh: A Yusuke, Kayko and Hiei triangle!!! How many fanfics are like that??? ^_^
 
Uhh.....O_O
 
Hiei: What..........................was.....................................that? ??...................
 
O_O__O_O_________O
 
Hiei: *in ensrouded in fire*
 
O_______________________________________o
 
Len: Uh......oh.....
 
Yoh: Nows a good time to ditch, right Len?
 
Len: Right
 
both: YOH AND LEN ARE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!!! *runs off team rocket speed*
 
O____________________________________O *backs up slowly* Oh come on......it's not that bad of a deal............^_^''''
 
Hiei: *unrelentless twitching*
 
"Come on........Why can't we just get along?"
 
Hiei: *evil smile*
 
O_O
 
Kuwabara: Now Urameshi?
 
Yusuke: NOW!!!
Kuwabara: *presses a big red button that changes sceans for supporting sponsers*
 
The scean changes to forest where Len Tao and Kenshin Himura (Ruroni Kenshin) are fixing to face each other in a show down.
 
Len: You don't stand a chance Himura!!!"
 
Kenshin: "And why is that?"
 
"My quandao is freshly sharpened and i'm going to channel all of my anger at my Uncle En in this."
 
"Is that so?"
 
"Yes, indeed it is."
 
"Well I have a better weapon on my side."
 
Len: "And what is that?"
 
Kenshin then takes out a small, skinny, white bottle from his pocket.
 
"Wait! Is that?....."
 
"Indeed it is!!!"

"MILTANK MILK????"
 
Kenshin then drinks the intire bottle of Miltank Milk, and whips off his mouth.
 
"Grr.....No matter. You are now match for my might! BASON!! INTO THE QUANDAO!!!!!" Len thens uses Spirit Control and fuses Bason into this quandao and both fighters are locked in a dead stare down.
 
Len: AND NOW!!!! VORPAL DANCE!! Zhong Hua Zhan Wu!!!!
 
Kenshin: HITEN MITSARUGI STYLE........KORIYOSIN!!!!!!!
 
There is a flash of light and the usuel kaching sound. Both fighters are standing still after there attacks. A calm wind, full of green leaves blows by and the howl of a wolf is heard. The camara zooms in on both of there eyes. And then, sure enoph, Len falls to the ground.
 
Kenshin sheaths in his sword and turns around smiling.
 
"But how can I lose?" Len cried, barly lifting himself off of the ground. Then Pokemon Joto Leauge Music plays.
 
Ash Ketum runs out on the set. "It's all in the calsuim Len!"
 
Len: "Wha?"
 
A Miltank then follows him, and his Pikachu runs up on his shoulder. Ash does his peace sign thing towrds the the Camara.
 
"MILTANK MILK!!! IT'S ALL IN THE CALSIUM!!!! FILLED WITH ALL OF THE PROTEIN AN ACOMPLISHED WARRIOR NEEDS TO SKEWR HIS OPPONET!!!! RIGHT KENSHIN?"
 
Kenshin: *is now beside Ash* "Indeed it is."
 
Len then gets up and walks over. "And where can I obtain some of this....Miltank Milk?"
 
Ash: "In a grocery store near you!!!"
"MILTANK!!!!!!"
 
And then the narrator says in a quick, speedy voice. "Mayactullycausediarieabladderinfectionandshinkdesieseattheexpenseofthesudd enincreaseincalsuim." (May actully cause diariea , bladder infection and skin desies at the expense of the sudden increase in calsuim)
 
*changes back to the other screen where the author is lying 7/8ths dead on the floor*
 
Author: @_@
 
Hiei: *dusts off hands* Baka ningen narrator.
 
Kurama: ^_^' Well....That was fun. If you enjoyed what you read you can review and exept a speedy update! Read and review please!!! ^_^