Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Keela's Story ❯ Keela Returns to Japan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wolf: Hey guys. I wrote this story a long time ago and I decided to put it up with some encouragement from my friend Thorn
 
Thorn: No prob Wolf. You know you have that problem that you don't think your stories are good enough to put them on the internet
 
W: *sweat drops* Yeah I guess I do
 
T: Wolf doesn't own anyone except Keela
 
W: yeah what she said and please read and review so you can raise my low self esteem
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Keela walked through the airport, her light blue eyes searching for Keiko, her childhood friend.
 
Once Keiko caught sight of her she rushed over dragging a guy will gel-back hair and asked, “Excuse me, are you Keela Yumi?”
 
“Yes, and you must be Keiko and Yusuke.” Her black hair fell gently down her shoulders to her lower back.
 
“Oh I am so glad to finally see you again!” Keiko said pulling Keela into a bone crushing hug.
 
“Oi, Keiko. I don't think she can breathe.” Yusuke said seeing the look on Keela's face.
 
“Oh, sorry Keela.” Keiko said.
 
“In this situation it is perfectly forgivable.”
 
“Okay Keela. Let's get you to my house to clean up.” She turned and Keela followed her into her mother's car.
 
“Hello Keela. Welcome back to Tokyo. How is it living in the United States?” Mrs. Yukimura asked as Keela stepped into the backseat with Keiko and Yusuke.
 
“Thank you Mrs. Yukimura. It is going well there and my parents send their hellos.” Keela leaned back into her seat.
 
“It's good to have you back Keela.” Mr. Yukimura said flashing a smile in the rearview mirror.
 
Keela looked out the window into the surrounding trees and saw a black blur run by. She was about to mention it but thought better of it and arrived at the Yukimura residents a half an hour later.
 
They stepped out of the car and Yusuke said. “Well I got to go home before my mom worries. Tomorrow I'll stop by with the moron and our other two friends to hang out or go somewhere.”
 
“Okay. See you tomorrow Yusuke and remember you owe me a rematch.” Keela playfully punched him in the shoulder. Yusuke was like her older brother in some way. He had always looked out for her and she always appreciated it.
 
“You can never beat me Ki.”
 
“Never underestimate your opponent.” Keela smiled when he said her old nickname.
 
He smiled back, turned and walked down the dimly lighted sidewalk.
 
“Come on Keela. We have so much to talk about!” Keiko said grabbing her arm as her father brought in Keela's bags.
 
`Oh God HELP ME!' Keela thought as Keiko dragged her inside.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later On~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
 
Keela lay down on the bed, the jetlag finally settling in. Keiko had left to let her sleep.
 
Keela woke up the next morning in Keiko's guestroom which Keiko had led her to the night before. She stood slowly and walked to the bathroom using the cold water to wake up completely.
 
Stepping from the shower she quickly dried off and grabbed her bag to choose a pair of clothes. She decided on a red spaghetti strap shirt, a black mini skirt, black and red knee-length socks, red and black rubber band bracelets, and black combat boots. Drying her damp hair she brushed it out leaving it straight.
 
When she was done she made her way downstairs to see the Yukimura family sitting at the table sharing breakfast. She sat down next to Keiko's little brother Kiba (A/N: I know she doesn't have a brother but in my story she does. If you don't like it than you can either deal or don't read the story).
 
“Hey Kiba.” She said ruffling his sandy brown hair.
 
“Keela!” He shouted jumping from his seat to give the ebony haired girl a hug.
 
After the hug Keela sat down politely next to Keiko.
 
“Would you like some breakfast Keela?” Mrs. Yukimura asked from in the kitchen.
 
“No thank you Mrs. Yukimura.” Keela declined. “Keiko, when will Yusuke and the others be over?”
 
“In a few minutes I guess. You know Yusuke, he's always late but having Kurama around has made him only a fraction late.”
 
“Who is Kurama?” Keela asked.
 
“Oh you will meet him and Hiei when Yusuke and Kuwabara get here.”
 
“Alright.” Keela said uneasily.
 
Keela waited patiently for Keiko to finish her breakfast before dragging her upstairs to get the four-one-one on the boys before they got here.
 
“Well, you remember Kuwabara. Kurama is a tall red head with green eyes and is very intelligent and wise. Hiei is a guy with the gravity defining black hair with a white starburst in the middle and a white headband around his forehead. He has red eyes and has a very cold nature. He doesn't really like to open up to anyone. I guess that is about it.” Keiko said lying on Keela's bed. Keela was sitting at the desk applying her black eyes shadow and lipstick.
 
Keela turned around to face Keiko and nodded as she digested the information when a knock on the door interrupted, “Keiko,” Kiba's voice came softly, muffled by the door, “There are some guys downstairs waiting for you and Keela.”
 
“Thanks squirt.” Keela said standing from the chair in which she sat and opened the door to see an annoyed Kiba but the annoyed expression disappeared as he saw the playful look on Keela's face. He nodded a silent goodbye and room to his room.
 
The girls made their way downstairs and instantly Kuwabara ran up and grabbed her hand, “Beautiful Keela. I, Kazuma Kuwabara, shall protect you from all evil. Will you marry me?”
 
Keela was quite annoyed because when he asked this question she remembered how he had asked her every day and she had relied on Yusuke to pumble him. She smirked when she realized that Kuwabara didn't know how strong she was. She pulled back her free hand and swung it at him hard, sending him through the open door behind him that Kiba had opened at the last second. He tumbled out onto the grass.
 
“If I were you Kuwabaka, I would take that as a no.” Keela stated grinning. She turned to look at the two boys that Keiko had described earlier and an opened mouthed, shocked Yusuke. She walked until she stood before the two new boys, “Hello. I am Keela Yumi. Nice to meet you Kurama and Hiei.” Keela said outstretching her hand towards Kurama because she knew that Hiei would not take it.
 
Kurama grinned and shook her hand while Hiei answered with a, “Hn.” Keela sighed knowing that he rarely said anything.
 
Yusuke, getting over his shock said, “Hey guys, how about we head to the arcade?”
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
W: I hope you guys like this story so review and tell me what you think of it.
 
T: See yo all next chapter I hope
 
W: what do you mean `I hope'?
 
T: Oops
 
W: Run for your life fool
 
T: BRING IT ON
 
W: Damn I made her mad *runs for her life*
T: That's right run for cover! MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cough Cough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!