Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kin Kohana: Lost and Found ❯ Unexpected Visitor... Kin Kohana's Destiny ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kin Kohana: Lost and Found
 
Chapter 10
 
Kurama and his mother had just finish eating lunch. He had just told her about Kin Kohana. How she was asleep for 4 days and woke up blind. He told her everything about Kin Kohana. How beautiful she had gotten. How smart she was. How she was built. Shiori had asked him if Kin Kohana was his girlfriend. Kurama replied “ Mother Kin Kohana is no more than 13 years old and she's like my daughter.” He said. “ Oh. Well why haven't you told me sooner?” She asked. “ I don't know. I found her when she was a little baby. We've been taking care of her every since then.” He said. His mother looked at him. “ Hiei and I.” He said. “ Oh well that's good.” She said. Kurama smiled. His mother had finally accept he and Hiei's relationship. But how could she not. They'd been together for 13 years now. “ Well Suichi. I guess I'll be going then.” Shiori said getting up. “ All right mother. I'll take care of the bill.” He said getting up and hugged his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. His mother left and Kurama went to pay for the lunch. He then left the diner and started home.
Waving to those who waved at him. “ Kurama!” He heard a familiar voice call him. Kurama slowed his pace. He turned and smiled as Yusuke and his son came over to him. “ Hello Yusuke. Hello Suke.” He said to him. “ Hey Uncle Kurama.” Suke said to him. “ Wow it's great to see you. Heading home?” He asked. “ Why yes. I just had lunch with my mother.” He said to him. “ So you tell her about Kin Kohana?” He asked. Kurama nodded. “ How is she doing by the way?” He asked. “ Well she's blind now.” Kurama told him. “ Blind?” Yusuke asked. “ Yes My Chi and Hiei's chi were killing her from the inside. So last night Hiei went in to help her. She woke up this morning doing a sorta dance singing beautifully and blind.” Kurama explained. “ So How is she taking it?” He asked. “ Pretty good actually. Although I should get going. She's there with Hiei.” He said. “ Yeah I should go to before Suke gets upset. Take care.” He said. “ You too.” Kurama said and the two parted.
Kurama began walking through the forest on his way home. He'd feel great when he got there. Just to be able to hold Kin Kohana. Hold his darling little kit close made him feel good. Brushing her hair and watching her train with Hiei. “ Hiei.” He thought and smiled. He'd change so much. 13 years and their love was still going strong. Kurama smiled and picked up his pace a little when all of a sudden a face appeared in front of him. Kurama jumped back in fear. “ Hello there Kurama.” He said to him. Kurama could almost hear him smiling. “ What do you want Karasu?” He asked. He began to walk towards him. Kurama started to walk back until he backed up into a tree. Karasu rubbed his hair. “ Your hair is not quite that damaged this time.” He said laughing at him. “ Why won't you leave me alone! I have Hiei.” He said. “ Yes you do.” He turned away from him. Kurama looked at him. “ As much as I want you for once this isn't about you.” He said putting his hand in his pocket. Kurama looked at him. “ You've done a good job with her. Her mother would be proud. “ He said to him. “ Her mother?” He asked.
“ Yes. The kit is blind no?” He said. Kurama looked at him. “ How do you know?” He asked him. “ It's happening. She's accepted her blindness and took in both you and Hiei's chi as well as her own. She's defeated the Kemon twins and she now knows what her destiny is. She will try to escape her Destiny which will make her stronger and have the urge to kill you even more. The plan is complete.” He said. “ What are you talking about?” Kurama asked. “ She's strong and as she gets older her power will increase.” He said. Kurama stiffened. “ The blindness is her strength Kurama and on the day of her 15th year she will be so powerful.” Kurama looked at him. “ She will be Stronger then her worthless mother and maybe even stronger then her father. They however did decide her destiny.” He said pointing at him. He turned to face him. “ One of you three live.” He said. “ One of us three?” Kurama asked. “ Hiei , the kit and yourself. One of you three live. While Two die. The blood of the two who die will stain the hands of the one that lives. ” He said. Kurama gasped. “ And Kinana will be one of the two.” He said and then left. “ Kinana?” He questioned.
Kin Kohana sat in her room on the bed. She put the basket on her bed. She filled the tree bark up with some dirt and planted the three roses in there. She placed the rock into the dirt. She pour in the water. She took the tulip and she place the petals over the rose. She began to chant something. “ Mother of the earth. Keep these 3 roses alive. Each rose represents a life. Let the rose tell the status of the one it represents. Let the rose become a part of the person it represents and Let the rose die when the life it represents end. ” She said. Soon it was finished. Hiei knocked on her door. “ Come in Hiei.” She said and he entered. He sat on her bed. “ I'm fine.” She said to him. He looked at her. “ Are you sure it's your destiny?” Hiei asked her. “ It's what he said.” She said to him. She faced him. Hiei looked at her and he rubbed her hair between his fingers. “ I just can't kill Kurama Hiei how do I get out of this?” She asked him.
Hiei thought for a minute. He looked at her. She felt his face. He grabbed her hand and he kissed it. “ How do we know that he tells the truth.” He said to her. “ You always know how to make me happy.” She said to him. He stared at her blankly. “ Maybe he isn't telling the truth. But...” She said getting up. Hiei looked at her graceful beautifully built body. Then at her. He never really noticed how attractive the kit had become. She turned around and she smiled. Hiei began to blink. “ What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like performing this spell.” She thought. She started to dance and sing Hiei began to watch his eyes full of lust. “ Why can't I stop myself. I have to control this.” She thought. Then Hiei got up and he started to approach her. Kin Kohana faced Hiei. She begin to pull out her sword. Kurama came into her view.
“ Kurama?” She said angry in her voice. He stood there looking blankly. She raised her sword and was about to strike when it changed back to Hiei. “ What am I doing? I have to stop before I hurt Hiei!” She thought while bringing down the sword. Hiei stood and reached out to her with a blank face. “ Hiei! WAKE UP!” She yelled to him and he shook his head. “ Hn?” He asked her. She was still bringing the sword down on him. Hiei jumped out of the way. Hiei turned around and looked at Kin Kohana. “ I almost killed Hiei. I almost killed Hiei but his chi was like Kurama. In my dark world I saw Kurama. If I didn't snap out of it Hiei would be dead. ” She thought. She picked up her rose. “ Is that the way he is to die?” She thought falling to the floor crying.
Hiei walked over to her. He touched her back. “ What was that?” Hiei asked her. She sat up. “ It was Kurama's death. I almost killed you because I thought you were Kurama.” She said crying blood again. Hiei looked at her. “ The song and dance is a spell for males any type of male. It's a hypnotic spell. Any male who hears the song gets hooked then as they watch me dance they are hypnotized and while their hypnotized I kill them.” She said to him. Hiei stood there. “ You hypnotized me?” He asked. “ It's the way Kurama is to die.” She said. “ You can't kill Kurama. It can't be your destiny. He found you and took care of you. You can't kill him. He's like your father Kin Kohana.” Hiei said to her.
“ DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!” She yelled. Hiei stared at her. “ That's why I have to do something to stop this from happening. But what can I do.” She said and sat on the floor. Hiei looked at her. He felt sorry for the little fox. “ There is one thing.” She said to Hiei. “ Hn?” He asked. She faced Hiei. Her tears bleeding. “ Kill me.” She said to him. “ What!” Hiei yelled. “ You have too kill me it's the only way.” She said to him. “ No I won't kill you and you won't kill Kurama.” He said going to her closet. Kin Kohana face his direction. Hiei threw a green and black cloak to her. She caught it and felt it. He extended his hand and grabbed her hand.
She got up using his hand. Hiei put the cloak on her and fastened it for her. She faced him. “ Hiei what is this? ” She said questioning. “ Leave Kin Kohana.” He said. She felt his face and he grabbed her hand. “ I refuse to kill you but I can not have you in the same house as Kurama.” He said. She rubbed his face. “ It's the only way to keep you both alive.” He said putting the cloak's hood on her. “ Wear this cloak and expose yourself to no one. Become one with the shadows.” He said. “ Where will I go.” She asked. “ Go to the Makai. Stay there until I come for you.” He said to her. She nodded and went to her bed.
She handed Hiei the plant she made. “ The red rose is Kurama, the black rose is you and the pink rose is me.' She said. Hiei stared at her. “ Give it to Kurama or keep it yourself. It represents us if something is wrong with one of us the rose that represents that person will react and if we die so will the rose.” She said to Hiei. She grabbed her staff. Hiei looked at her. Hiei sat the plant down for the moment. “ Kin Kohana.” He called her she turned. He went over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead and hugged her. “ We love you. You crazy little fox. Don't get hurt. Stay and be strong. My Kin Kohana.” He said to her. She hugged him back. “ I will father.” She said to him and she jumped out the window and she began to run.
Kurama approached the house by time he had got there it was dark. He stopped in his tracks. As he saw Hiei standing there with Hana in his hand. “ Hiei?” Kurama called to him.“ Yes Kurama.” He said. “ Where's Kin Kohana?” He asked him. Hiei didn't reply. “ Hiei...” He said. “ Come Fox your dinner is getting cold.” He said turning around and going into the house. Kurama stared at the forest then at the house. He didn't understand what had happen earlier today when he ran into Karasu. But he knew that he didn't feel Kin Kohana's chi. Kurama walked into the house and it was spotless. “ Wow did you clean the house Hiei.” He asked. Hiei nodded standing at the dinner table. He pulled out Kurama's chair. Kurama sat down and Hiei presented him with a rose. “ Hiei. Thank you.” He said to him. Hiei smiled and lit the candles in the center of the table and poured the wine. Hiei then sat down. “ So how was your day?” Hiei asked.
“ It was nice just lunch with mom.” He said eating some of the fish. “ Did you cook this?” Kurama asked him. “ Hn... Yes Why?” Hiei asked eating some of his salad. “ It's very good better than mine. “ Kurama said. Hiei smiled at Kurama. Kurama drank some of his wine and looked at Hiei as he drank some. Kurama stopped drinking and sat down his wine glass. Hiei got up and cleaned the dishes off the table. Kurama watched Hiei as he washed the dishes. The wine starting to take it's effect. Hiei turned around his body resting against the counter wiping his hands. Kurama smiled. “ Now how about dessert.” Hiei said. Kurama smiled. “ Sure sounds nice.” He said.
Hiei put the towel on his shoulder and walked over to Kurama. He went behind Kurama and put a blindfold over his eyes. Hiei picked Kurama up into his arms. “ Hiei.” Kurama said to Hiei. Hiei kissed him. “ Be quiet fox. Enjoy this.” He said. Kurama put his arms around Hiei's neck he all of a sudden felt as if he was meeting Hiei for the first time. Hiei took him upstairs and into the bathroom. Hiei smiled he knew the fox would definitely like this and it was all thanks to Kin Kohana for leaving Kurama's journal open to the page. He stood Kurama on the rug on the bathroom and began to undress him and soon Kurama stood naked in front of him. Hiei picked him up again and placed him into the bath water. Kurama gasped and Hiei removed his blind fold. Kurama looked around and on the bathroom floor were rose petals and in the bath water were rose petals. “ Oh Hiei.” Kurama said to him tears in his eyes. Hiei went behind Kurama and began to give him a massage. “ Happy Anniversary Fox.” Hiei whispered to him.
Kurama looked at him. “ Have you been reading my journal?” He asked. Hiei smiled. “ Ready for dessert?” He asked picking up a strawberry and feeding it to him. Kurama bit the strawberry. Hiei then finish feeding him the strawberry. Hiei put a strawberry into his mouth and leaned into Kurama and the two shared the strawberry. Kurama put his wet hands on Hiei's face and deepened the kiss. Hiei felt Kurama's hair as they kiss and then bit his lower lip. Kurama moaned into his mouth. Then Kurama broke the kiss. “ Wait a minute.” He said to him. Hiei looked at him. “ What's going on?” He asked. “ Hn. Nothing.” He said. “ You cleaned. You cooked. and you've been really nice to me.” He said. “ Well you deserve to be treated good.” Hiei said.
“ What's going on?” Kurama asked him again. “ Hn I told you nothing. “ Hiei said. “ Hiei there's three things I'm thinking right now.” He said to him. Hiei looked at him. “The first is I'm dreaming. The second is you did something and your trying to butter me up and the third is your hiding something. Now which one is it?” Kurama asked him. “ Why is it when someone wants to be nice to you. You think something bad has happened?” Hiei asked washing his back. “ That's because I can sense that something is wrong with you. You did something didn't you?” Kurama asked him. Hiei didn't reply. “ Hiei..” Kurama said sitting up in the bath. He turned to Hiei. “ Where's Kin Kohana?” He asked. Hiei still didn't reply. He began to wash Kurama's chest. Kurama touched his hands. Hiei looked at him. “ Hiei what's wrong?” He asked. Hiei turned his face away from Kurama. “ I sent her away.” Hiei told him.