Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kitsune Love ❯ Meet the Strange Slaves ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

Kitsune Love

Chapter One - Meet the Strange Slaves

The morning was dark and rainy but Kurama was out anyway walking with an umbrella in the rain because he had to think about some things and he couldn't do it at home for some strange reason. He walked until he found himself in a garden of roses and he looked around at the different types of roses and then he smiled. The scent of the roses was wonderful but he also smelt something else. What is that? Kurama thought as he sniffed the air lightly and then he made the scent out it was an ice Demon and it also smelt like a fire Demon. I wonder what an ice demon and a fire demon are doing here? Kurama thought as he looked in the direction that the smell was coming and then he saw two young girls running toward him like they were running from someone.

"Damnit Satin why in the hell did you have to make that demon so fucking mad?" A young ice demon with light blue aqua hair and sapphire eyes asked another girl who looked like an fire demon she had midnight black hair and silver eyes and she was running beside the ice demon.

"What you have to admit it was funny." The fire demon said and started to laugh as she ran and then she ran into something solid and she slowly looked up to see a young man with red hair and green eyes looking down at her. "Hi how's it going?" The girl asked and smiled at him.

"What are you running from?" Kurama asked the fire demon who was now practically in his arms.

"Get back here you damn bitch!" What looked like a fire demon yelled at the girl who was in Kurama's arms.

She turned her face to Kurama and looked up at him like pleading for help. Kurama turned and looked down at her and then turned his attention back to the demon who had just ran up to them. "I see you caught the damn little bitch thanks now if you don't mind I'll take the little slut off your hands for you." The demon said and reached for the young demon girl but was stopped when Kurama pushed her behind him. He didn't know what this girl had done but this demon had no right to be calling her the names that he was so Kurama decided to help her.

"Who are you?" Kurama asked the demon standing in front of him.

"My name is Gikatoka and those bitches belong to me so give them here." He said and pointed at the two demon girls looking over Kurama's shoulders. Gikatoka had dark brown hair and sapphire eyes that seemed to have flames in them.

"What do you mean they belong to you?" Kurama asked in a curious tone and glanced at the two girls looking over his shoulder and kind of smiled at them.

"There my slaves they belong to me I bought them in Makai and the little bitches ran away from me when I decided to have a little fun with them." Gikatoka said and smiled at the thought of what he was going to do with the two young and beautiful demons.

Kurama felt the two girl's cringe at the thought of what he was going to do to them.

"Please what ever you do don't give us back to him please." The fire demon girl pleaded with Kurama and almost started to cry because she knew that usually always worked with male demons like him.

"Don't worry I won't let him take you back just stay back." Kurama said and then he pulled out a bright red rose and smiled at Gikatoka. "Are you going to leave or do I have to fight you?" Kurama asked and looked over his shoulder to make sure the two girls had done what he said and moved back away from him and they did they were standing near one of the rose bushes looking at him with a little bit of worry in there eyes.

"Those damn bitches are mine I bought there asses in Makai and I'm not going to just let them go free with out having a little fun with them first." Gikatoka said and started to run toward the two girls but was stopped dead in his tracks when Kurama brought his Rose Whip out and struck Gikatoka right on top of the head with it and the whip went down through his body and he fell to the ground lifeless.

The two girls were holding each other as they looked at the dead demon lying in front of them and then they noticed that they were holding on to each other and jumped apart.

Kurama looked at them and shook his head and laughed a little at how they acted. "What are you names?" Kurama asked as he put the rose back into his pocket.

"My name is Satin and her is hey wait where did she go?" Satin asked as she looked around for her friend. "Haia where in the hell are you?" Satin asked as she looked around for her friend but couldn't find her anywhere.

"I'm up here." Haia said from atop a tree. Haia looked at a very peeved Satin and jumped down with a smirk on her face. "What did you lose me Satin?" Haia asked and started to laugh a little at her friend's expression to her words. "Chill out I was just joking you take things too seriously so what's your name handsome?" Haia asked Kurama and turned her gaze away from her raged friend over to him.

"Kurama but my human name is Suuichi Minamino." Kurama said and turned his gaze over to Satin who looked like she was about to attack her friend for making her look like an idiot in front of him and Kurama just smirked at this. "What did you do to him anyway to make him so angry?" Kurama asked Haia because he didn't want to make Satin any madder than she already was.

"Well my friend over here being the little fire demoness that she is set his hair on fire and he got totally pissed at us so we decided to run instead of stick around and see what he would do to us." Haia said and glared at Satin when she mentioned what she had done.

"What it was funny watching that idiot run around trying to put his hair out?" Satin said and started to laugh at the thought of it.

The two girls didn't even notice that it was still raining but Kurama did and he looked at the two girls in a worried way. Satin had a plan white shirt with a ripped dress on and Haia was wearing a black tank top with black leather pants and the water was just running off of the leather and hitting the ground. Kurama looked back over at Satin and noticed that she was shivering from the rain and then noticed she was looking at something. Kurama followed her gaze and noticed that she was looking at a light bluish white rose and he smiled and walked over to the rose and picked it and then he walked over to Satin and handed it to her and held his arm out for her to take and she did with a sweet smile on her face. "Do you two want to come back to my house? You can get some dry clothes and something to eat." Kurama said and looked over at Haia because he knew that Satin would say yes as comfortable as she seemed on his arm.

"Sure I don't see how it could hurt right Satin...Satin?" Haia asked and walked over to Kurama and Satin and looked her friend in the face and noticed that she had fallen asleep on Kurama's arm and Haia just laughed a little at her friend. "I think you might have to carry her though." Haia said and pointed at Satin. "She's asleep in case you didn't know." Haia said and started to walk off but turned and looked at Kurama scooping Satin up in his arms and walking up to Haia and handed her his umbrella and they walked side by side until they made it back to Kurama's mother's house and Kurama had Haia open the door but he walked in first so they wouldn't scare his mother.

"Mother are you here?" Kurama asked and looked around as he walked through the house with Satin still in his arms asleep.

"Suuichi is that you yes I'm in the kitchen." Shiori said and smiled at her son when he walked into the kitchen and then she noticed the young girl he was carrying. "Oh my goodness is she all right?" Shiori asked and walked over to Kurama and looked at the young girl.

"Yes mother she just needs some sleep that's all, mother this is Haia, Haia this is Shiori Minamino my mother." Kurama said and moved out of the way so Haia and Shiori could talk. " I'm going to take her up to a guestroom and you two can get to know one another all right." Kurama said and started up stairs to put Satin in one of the guestrooms.

"All right dear." Shiori yelled up at him as he went up the stairs.

Haia just looked at Shiori and smiled she really didn't know what to say should she refer to Kurama as Kurama or Suuichi. Maybe I should call him Suuichi after all that's what she called him when we first came in. Haia thought as she looked at Shiori with a fake smile plastered on her face so she looked nice and caring which was the total opposite of her true attitude but she didn't want to be rude after Kurama had offer them a place to stay the night and some food and warm clothes.

* Up Stairs *

Kurama walked into one of the guest rooms and pulled the covers back on one of the beds with one had and held Satin with the other and then he slid her under the soft sheets and pulled them up to her chest and for some strange reason he had the urge to kiss her forehead. Uh well she's asleep so she won't know. Kurama thought and leaned down and kissed Satin lightly on the forehead and she moaned a little when his lips touched her forehead and Kurama kind of smiled when she did. "Good night Satin." Kurama said as he walked over to the door.

"Good night Kurama." Satin said in her sleep and Kurama turned and looked at her and smiled. She seemed so happy and carefree when she slept totally different from the girl he saw running from the demon that day. Kurama closed the door lightly as not to wake Satin up and started down stairs to see how Haia was fairing with is mother.

Kurama walked down the stairs and heard his mother talking non-stop and a grin slipped across his face at the thought of Haia and what her face must look like right now. Kurama rounded the corner and saw Shiori and Haia sitting at the table and Shiori talking non-stop and Haia had her head in her hands just nodding now and then and then she heard Shiori say Suuichi and she looked up to see Kurama standing in the door way looking at her like he felt a little sorry for her.

"Come on Haia I'll show you where you may sleep for tonight and then I'm going to be as well. Good night mother." Kurama said and watched Haia as she got up out of the chair she was in and stretched.

"Good night Haia hope you sleep well." Shiori said and smiled at her sweetly.

"Good night Mrs. Minamino." Haia said and started to walk over to Kurama.

"Please call me Shiori." Shiori said and smiled as Kurama and Haia walked up the stairs and out of her sight.

"I see you and my mother got acquainted quiet well." Kurama said and smiled at Haia who looked like she didn't ever want to have a conversation with anyone ever again.

"She goes on and on and on and don't get me wrong but what was she talking about anyway?" Haia asked and looked back down the stairs that she had just walked up and then turned back to look at Kurama who was walking over to a wooden door.

"Here this will be your room for the night." Kurama said and opened the door and Haia looked in the room and then she walked in and closed the door behind her and left Kurama out in the hallway by himself.

Kurama turned and quietly walked to his own room and shut the door behind him when he walked in and the entire house feel into silence as everyone drifted off to sleep.