Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kitsune Love ❯ Enter Hiei! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kitsune Love

Chapter Two

Enter Hiei

The morning sun was shining through the window in Kurama's room and that made him groan and mumble something and turn over away from the blinding sunlight that seemed to not want to leave him alone. Kurama finally got up and got dressed and walked down the hallway yawning and then he saw the girl he had helped the night before leaning against the wall unconscious. It was Satin she was dripping in sweat and she seemed to like she was having trouble breathing.

"Satin are you ok?" Kurama asked as he picked her up in his arms and took her back into her bedroom and laid her down on the bed softly.

"Kurama is that you? What's wrong with me I can barely breathe and I feel like I'm on fire." Satin said as she gasped for air.

"Just stay still and don't worry about anything we'll find out what's wrong with you." Kurama said and turned and ran out of the room and down the stairs and found his mother cooking breakfast and he looked over at the couch in the living room to see Haia sitting on the couch with her head in her hands like she could fall asleep any minute because of his mother's humming.

"Suuichi what's wrong dear?" Shiori asked when she noticed the worried look on his face.

"Something's wrong with Satin remember the girl I brought in last night." Kurama said in a worried tone as he looked at his mother.

"Suuichi what's wrong?" Haia asked when she noticed Kurama standing in front of his mother looking extremely worried.

"Haia your friends' really sick, she's sweating and having a hard time breathing." Kurama said and turned to face Haia.

Haia just looked at Kurama and Shiori for a minute and then she ran up the stairs with Kurama behind her to check on her friend. Kurama showed her which room her friend was in and opened the door so she could walk in.

"Satin.... hey, Satin how are you feeling?" Haia asked and looked down at her shivering friend who looked like she'd been to hell and back.

"How do I look?" Satin asked as she gasped for air again.

"Like shit." Haia said and smiled.

"Then that's what I feel like." Satin said and smiled weakly.

"Haia do you have any idea as to what might be wrong with her?" Kurama asked in a worried tone and then his attention flashed to the door to see a short young man with spiky black hair and sapphire eyes watching them talk.

"Kurama why have you taken in these two worthless women?" The young man asked and smirked at Haia.

"Kurama who is he?" Haia asked as she kept her gaze on the sapphire eyed young man looking at Kurama and her.

"Hiei it's nice to see you again too." Kurama said and sighed at his friend's rudeness. "Hiei this is Haia, Haia this is Hiei." Kurama said as he introduced the two.

"Who's she?" Hiei asked and pointed at Satin lying in the bed behind Kurama and Haia.

"Her name is Satin she's Haia's friend." Kurama said and turned to look at Satin.

"Who's there?" Satin asked in a weak tone.

"Don't worry about it. Just get some rest Satin, Kurama knows him so he can't be here to hurt anyone." Haia said and smirked at Hiei.

"I forgot to ask what kind of demons are you two anyway?" Kurama asked Haia trying to take her attention off of Hiei.

"Well I'm an ice demon where she's a fire demon." Haia said and pointed over at Satin who was now sound asleep.

"She's finally asleep let's go talk in the hallway." Kurama said and smiled at Satin sleeping so soundly.

"Yea we don't want to wake up your precious little Satin now would we?" Hiei said and smirked at Kurama blushing lightly at his words.

Does he like her? But he's only known her for what not even a day yet. Haia thought as she walked out of the room beside of Kurama. Well I guess there is such thing as love at first sight. Haia thought and smiled at the thought. I don't blame her if she likes him back in his really cute. But personally I think that little guy is quiet cute in his own little way. Haia thought and then she noticed that Kurama and Hiei were staring at her. "What?" Haia asked a little annoyed at them staring at her.

"Were you thinking?" Kurama asked and smiled at Haia.

"Oh yea I guess I just got a little caught up in thought." Haia said and smiled dumbly at Kurama and Hiei.

"Stupid woman." Hiei said under his breath.

"Listen shorty I'm not stupid so don't call me that and would you stop acting so damn cocky!" Haia yelled at Hiei and balled her fists up in frustration.

"Haia keep it down Satin can still hear us out here." Kurama said and put his hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down a little bit.

"I know she can still hear us what do you think I'm stupid too?" Haia asked Kurama who had backed up a few steps.

"No I didn't say that." Kurama said and held his hands up in front of him in defense.

"But you were thinking it." Haia said and glared at Kurama.

"I guess you can read minds then." Kurama said in a whisper.

"I HEARD THAT KURAMA!" Haia yelled.

Author's Note: I really don't know what to write in this story so please tell me what you like the best and which character you think should go with which I really don't know who suits who best. Please tell me who you think suits who best so I can have a little idea on who should go with who. ^_^And sorry this chapter is so short but like I said I really figure out what to write. Please R/R Thanks

*~*Monoko Youkai*~*