Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kitsune's Baby Sitting Nightmare ❯ Yusuke's Turn to Get the Treatment ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitsune's Babysitting Nightmare

Chapter 2

Yusuke's Turn to Get the Treatment

Hiei was still asleep with the Kitsune twins. Yami and Kurama didn't want to disturb them so they decided to go to sleep and leave them there. Hiei wakes up half way through the night and notices that he fell asleep with the Kitsune twins. He moved Niwa and Toru off his leg and gently laid them on the couch and quietly made his leave.

Muzi's House

Yusuke woke up with beautiful Muzi at his side he looked over at her and smiled. He finally remember that Hiei had the watch the Kitsune twins a month ago and he wanted to know how it went just in case he had the watch the little monsters. So he decided to call Hiei and Hoshi's place to see if he could get any information about his night. Because what Yusuke has been hearing is that Hiei had a rough night and month ago. Yusuke quietly got out of bed so he wouldn't wake Muzi up. He crept over to the phone and dialed a number.

The phone rings at Hoshi's house, Hoshi goes and picks up the phone. "Hello" she asks.

"This is Yusuke."

"Hello Yusuke what do you need?"

"Could I talk to Hiei?"

"He's not in right now."

"Do you know were he could be?" Yusuke asks.

"He's probably in the park up in his favorite tree."

"Thanks a lot Hoshi."

"No problem Yusuke."

"Bye"

"Bye" Hoshi hangs up the phone. `I wonder why he want to talk to Hiei?' Hoshi thought to herself. She tosses that thought away and goes back to doing whatever she was doing.

Muzi's House

Yusuke put down the telephone he was on a mission to find Hiei so he could ask him how the babysitting went. `I just want a good laugh' Yusuke thought, `I will probably get one asking Hiei' Yusuke put on his blue jacket and left the apartment and hopes to find Hiei.

Muzi wakes up and notices that Yusuke's spot on the bed is ice cold. `Were could he have gone' Muzi asked herself. Just then the phone rings. Muzi gets out of bed and goes to pick up the phone in the living room. "Hello" She asks.

"It's me Yami!"

"Hello Yami, what can I do for you?"

"Could you come over I have a favor to ask you?"

"Can we just discuss it on the phone?"

"No it's a matter that I need to ask you in person."

"Ok." Muzi said a little worried and a little nervous. "I will be there soon."

"Bye"

"Bye" Muzi puts down the phone. She is wondering what favor would she need her for. Then Muzi thought about it for a moment. She couldn't be thinking of asking her to baby-sit Niwa and Toru or would she. I mean they just went out a month ago and had Hiei watch them. Without another thought Muzi left the apartment so she could talk to Yami about this important favor.

Yusuke was walking around the park in hopes to find Hiei. Hiei was the first to notice the detective's spirit energy. Hiei pulled out his sword. He jumped down and almost nailed Yusuke with the sword. But Yusuke sense him coming and was able to doge effectively. "Hello Hiei is that how you greet people now?"

"Hn…well of course of demon of my strength has to be more aware."

"I know you have to keep your strength up kinda thing. Well I have a couple of questions that I would like to ask you Hiei."

"Hn…what would that be?"

"So how did it go watching the twins last month?"

"Twins?" Hiei asked.

`Don't tell me he completely forgot!!' Yusuke screamed to himself in amazement. `Well he if forgot maybe they weren't that bad.' "The Kitsune Twins."

"Oh those two!" Hiei shouted, "It had to the worse day of my life. Why would you ask that question? It's not like you are watching them anytime soon."

"I just wanted to know because just in case if I was watching them."

"Hn…I will tell you."

Yami's House

Muzi was continuously ringing on the doorbell but what she didn't know is that Niwa and Toru were completely asleep and she woke up Toru. Yami hurried to get to the door. She opened it up. "Would you stop doing that?! I finally got the kids to take their naps! And you could have just walk in anyway I trust you anyway."

"I'm sorry, but it looks like to me that Niwa isn't asleep."

"Thanks a lot Muzi." Yami looked at her sleepy daughter and sent her back to her room and told her to go back to sleep.

"Why am I here Yami?"

"Because I have a giant favor to ask you."

"And that would be…?"

"Could you watch Niwa and Toru for a whole week?"

"WHAT are you CRAZY?!!" Muzi exclaimed. "Why a whole week?"

"It's me and Kurama's wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something special with him. Don't worry they are not as bad as people think."

"I'm still not sure Yami. I will have to talk to Yusuke about this right."

"I know and we are not leaving until Friday and that is about two days from now." Yami said, "I hope he does agree to this. Me and Kurama haven't done anything special in awhile."

"If he doesn't agree I will make him agree Yami. Anything for a friend."

"You are such a nice friend Muzi." Yami went over to her cabinet in the living room and pulled out a picture. She showed it to Muzi. "This is the picture we took after we got home the night Hiei watched Niwa and Toru.

Muzi took the picture from Yami and examined it. Hiei was sitting on the couch asleep with the twins in his lap completely asleep. "This is so cute Yami."

"See if Hiei can do so can you and Yusuke."

"I see now, I know Hiei has a temper but he looks like he is good with kids."

"If you want you can take this picture to Yusuke and show him. Yusuke is talking with Hiei to see how his night went and knowing Hiei he will give him all the bad points."

"Yami how do you know this?"

"Remember my abilities."

"Now I do."

"I will see you later Muzi, remember in two days I need your answer."

"I know and I will bring this picture back soon."

"Bye"

"See ya Yami!"

At the Park

Yusuke was laughing at everything Hiei was saying. "So they were really that bad."

"Yes, little hellions."

"I can imaging so, they are part of Kurama."

"No it's mostly Yami."

"Damn it I hope I don't have to watch those brats."

"I bet in a couple of days now you will get your chance."

"I doubt it." Yusuke waved good-bye to Hiei and walked back to his apartment. Yusuke opened up the door only to find Muzi sitting on the couch. She signaled him to sit now next to her, which he did. "Yusuke, Yami has asked us a favor. Would you mind watching Niwa and Toru for her and Kurama."

Yami's House

Yami was cleaning house when she noticed the door opened. It was her dear old sweet Kitsune Kurama. "Hey baby." She said.

"Hey Yami." He said, "You have that tone in your voice that you want to tell me something."

"Man you are the sly one today." She said walking up to him.

He hugged her. "I know, so what do you want to tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you pack a weeks worth of clothes, we are going to the beach."

"WHAT?!"

"I said back some clothes. I want to spend a week with you alone." Yami winked at him.

Kurama caught that seductive look in her eyes. "What are we going to do about Niwa and Toru?" He asked.

"Yusuke and Muzi are going to watch them for us." Kurama re hugged Yami, and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"So were are my sweet little angels?"

"They are in their rooms sleeping."

"Ok, so has Yusuke agreed to watch them?"

"Not yet but Muzi will get him to agree."

"We can always count on Muzi" Kurama said giggling. Yami was tickling around the waist. Yami and Kurama fell down on the couch. Yami landed on top of Kurama.

"Well this is an interesting position." Yami said giggling. "Do you have any idea why I want to go to the beach for a week?"

"Yes I do Yami for our wedding anniversary." Kurama said smiling.

"Oh so you do remember." Yami said while poking Kurama in the stomach.

Muzi's Apartment

"WHAT YOU CAN"T BE SERIOUS MUZI!!!!!" Yusuke exclaimed

"Yes I am serious Yusuke, Yami has asked me personally." Muzi said with a cold stare.

`If looks could kill I would be already dead again.' "Why do we have to watch them, I mean we aren't the only people able to watch them."

"I know but it was a special request so we are gonna take it."

"Alright, Alright I will do it."

"I knew you would Yusuke." Muzi said hugging him. "Better call Yami and tell her the good news."