Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama Kun WHere Are You?! ❯ Mela Meets The Gang! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mela felt a heavy draft and looked up into the most beautiful green emerald eyes she ever saw. Kurama saw the girl stare. "Oh, I see you're awake, Mela I was worried about you. You took quite a hit back there, hold on we're almost there." He said softly.

"Almost where?" Mela asked as she clutched Kurama tighter. But the more she thought about this demon carrying her, that looked a lot like Kurama from Yu Yu Hakousho, the more she drifted off to sleep.
****************** "I'm just glad she's alright", "Me too, I was so worried!", "Be quiet, you'll wake her, dimwit.", "Hey.".Mela heard voices, voices of her faveorite show, how? Mela shot straight up in bed to find Yusuke, Botan, Koenma, Genkai, and of course Kurama looking at her. "Hiya, I'm Botan nice to meet you Mela!" The blue haired girl said.

"I'm Koenma, king of the spirit world. It's a pleasue to meet you!" Koenma said in his teenage form.

"Don't you mean TINY pacifier-breath prince?" Yusuke joked.

"That's KING to YOU! Oh and that's Yusuke Urameshi (sp?)" Koenma added.

"And this is Genkai, a psyche with extraordinary powers." Kurama said.

"And that's Kurama; he saved you from that idiot demon!" Yusuke said while teasing Kurama.

"Um, hi everyone.not to be rude or anything, but where am I, how did I get here and why am I here?" Mela asked timidly.

"Right, we're all at Genkai's temple, Kurama carried you here, and you're here because demons are after those green beads" Koenma said pointing to her broken bracelet on the table next to her.

"Come on slacker, let's get back to training!" Genkai said forcefully.

"No way! I don't wanna, grandma! And you can't make me!" Yusuke whined. But as usual it was useless.

"Can I watch too?" Mela asked excitedly.

"I don't see why not, sure kid." Genkai said swiftly.

"Yay!" Mela said happily while following Genkai and Yusuke. 'Wow, I'll get to see Yusuke train, live! And it's no a dream.cool Kurama saved me, I met Genkai, and saw Botan too! Cool!' Mela thought as she followed the two fighters outside into a huge meadow. While Yusuke fought against Genkai, Mela's thoughts were elsewhere. Just then.

"Hey watch out!" Yusuke shouted but as soon as Mela looked up see she saw a load of spirit energy coming right at her. 'Oh, no I'm gonna die. HELP!' Mela thought as the energy drew closer and closer with every second! "Haaaaaa!" Mela shouted creating a massive battle aura around her and sent the energy back at Yusuke.

!!BOOM!!

Mela was untouched, while leaving Yusuke off guard. "K.O'ed! Winner Mela Mecora!" Genkai shouted.

"Oh, Yusuke are you ok?" Mela asked sweetly. Just then Kurama and Koenma came running to see what was going on.

"Mela, we heard a huge crash, what happened?" Kurama asked while looking around Mela for any vital signs. "Nothing." Mela said slowly, unsure herself of what happened.

"We were just showing Mela here a few simple fighting moves." Genkai said.

"Oh in that case, Mela can you come with me, please?" Kurama asked.

"Um, sure." Mela said uneasy.