Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Les amies Noir ❯ Lady of the shadows ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Distrubed - Forsaken. Wonderful song.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Les amies noir Chapter 3
 
 
-“It's absurd Yusuke!” Yusukes face expression showed that he clearly was ignoring his superior. An angry sound came from Koenma.
-“I will not allow you to go there, not after the recent discovery.”
-“You're ogres did that discovery and even if it was true I don't care!!” Yusuke finally yelled back at his boss “Kurama is trapped there so we ARE going to save him, even if you like it or not!!”
-“And you expect to fight whatever is there without your powers?!”
-“I actually do!” There was silence from them both when they saw Hiei enter the room.
-“You better not be joking us Koenma, only to keep us away from that portal.”
-“No not at all.” Koenma said sure on his words.
-“However I do not care of such things.”
-“That's the style Hiei” Yusuke then turned back to Koenma. “You hear. Even if we were drained so we could barely walk we're still going. Kurama needs us I'm sure of it.”
 
One of Koenmas ogres entered the office.
-“Koenma-sama the portal seems to be prepared.” Koenma sighed.
-“Guess I can't stop you”
-“No we already knew that” Yusuke smiled rather foolishly and Hiei smirked lightly.
-“I'll go and tell Kuwabara and Botan!” Yusuke ran of. Hiei was already gone.
-“B , Bo, Botan!” Koenma stuttered out “She's not going with you any chance. It'll be all to dangerous to her!”
-“She said she wanted to come so she should be allowed to!!” Yusuke yelled out from the corridor.
Koenma fell back on his chair, this was only heading downwards.
-“Botan not you to” He looked up at the roof and sighed.
 
---
 
He watched them from a corner, they had stopped now. The woman spoke up.
-“Oh Beckett it's such a wonderful night shouldn't we be going home to my place” The middle aged man named Beckett answered.
-“I'm sorry honey but I'm waiting for my darling here” The young woman looked shocked.
-“Wha, you mean th.”
-“No no nothing like that honey” He closed his arms around her and pulled her close into a kiss. Kurama felt that he might be watching something inappropriate but he had to find out what was odd about them.
Then Beckett let the woman out of the kiss.
-“Darling will come here but I won't let her disturb us. You see you are far more important to me then she could ever be” He carefully lifted one of the woman's blonde locks and looked at her.
-“Beckett” the woman got out while a few tears fell down.
-“Now now don't cry honey, as I said you are irreplaceable there are things I can do with you that I could never do with darling, you are special.”
He dragged her into a hug ones more and then Kurama heard a moan slip out of her, suddenly her limbs started hanging more lifeless
-“Be….” She fell backward lifeless in his arms.
-“Now you see honey you're irreplaceable I could never do this to darling.” He dropped the corpse down on the ground but with a rather sad look on his face.
-“To bad I got hungry so quickly I would have liked to talk with you for five more minutes.” He shrugged simply, licked up the last drops of blood around his mouth.
-“Now cute little bystander what do you think of this?” Kurama realised that he was talking to him quickly, the first thought that hit him was (How long?) the second one was (Run)
-“Don't try doing anything stupid, do you think we would let you walk out of this alive?”
(“We” there's more)
-“Darling what do you think, isn't he a good one?”
At that moment Kurama felt two hands grabbing each of his wrists forcefully bending him forward, he almost felt the bones in his wrist break, the flow of blood stopped quickly making them numb. He was forced down on his knees.
Then he heard a female voice whisper strait into his ear.
-“Well aren't the stranger falling from the sky an interesting one” Kurama felt a shiver going through his body, the voice was highly sensual with a slight Spanish accent.
-“Lucita he is only a kine what I've seen so far, Anatole was wrong in his assuming”
“Kine” that word again, Kurama could figure out that it was probably standing for “human” or something alike. But there were far more stranger things to think of then that.
-“But he's caught my interested.”
The voice still sent a shiver through Kuramas body.
-“He can't walk out of this alive” Beckett countered.
-“But he can walk out of it dead though” Kurama felt his conciseness starting to waver; he hadn't eaten anything in the entire day.
-“And the prince of this city?”
-“I'll talk to the prince later, we're independent after all”
A moment of silence followed, Kurama felt his heart beating faster his mind tried to find a way out of this, numbness was spreading, he had a difficult time just remaining focused. He saw Beckett leave them. His eyes finally seemed to fix at something, one of the dark empty windows.
-“Why?” Was the only thing that came out of his mouth.
-“Because you're the student I've looked for” A whisper in his ear again. He felt her cold lips being pressed against his neck as if to mark a kiss. Quickly the hands let go of his wrists, the pain in his hands stopping him from reacting. She then grabbed his shoulders dragging him upwards towards her, she was tall, wearing high heels they were almost the same height.
Then he felt two sharp fangs dig into the flesh of his neck It hurt and burned like nothing he hade ever felt before. It felt as if his life was being dragged out of him, he was getting weaker and weaker by the seconds and soon everything became blurry and then everything faded into black in front of him.
 
Falling.
Down into black emptiness.
Hanging somewhere on the brink between life and death.
Strangely enough he recognised this feeling.
He hade felt it before when he was a youko and hade just been shot, he hade felt this feeling then. So he recognised it. He knew what it meant.
He knew his life would end soon and this time he couldn't save himself, he wasn't even close to be powerful enough to do what he hade done the last time he was hanging on a thread like this.
 
Any regrets?
When your soul leaves you so can almost see it fly away from you.
Then what do you have for regrets?
 
Then all of a sudden as if a claw like hand came down through the blurriness and dug it's sharp claws into his chest, locking him and then pulling him upwards from the water-like substance he hade been floating around in. And then a quick flash of light and a strange substance on his tongue that he recognised to well.
He felt the taste of warm blood consume his mouth and lift up his senses slowly. The pain in his entire body confirmed that he was still alive. But before he hade any time to think of that he felt a sudden urge for……more. A beast-like urge that he hade never felt before, the desire crawled up and consumed his brain with simple thoughts screaming for more of the red substance in his mouth.
 
He could barley se anything in front of him, everything was still blurry. Something was placed in front of him and upon feeling the warm flesh under his finger he didn't hesitate a second and bit whatever he was holding. Feeling life and conscious return to him, ending that horrible pain in his body, healing his almost broken hands.
 
Finally the spell was broken and rain was falling down on him, Kurama finally found his reason return to him, looking around as if he had never seen this place before.
His eyes fell on the corpse of a young man close to his own age, blood still pouring out of it mixing with the pools of dirty water. His eyes winded in fear, what had happened. Then he heard the sound of high heels coming against him. A hand taking a tight grip of his hair pulling him upwards.
 
She looked at him, his eyes seemed so lifeless, blood was dropping down from him and his face expression showed fear mingled with surprise. Lucita was not shocked by this, it was a normal reaction after one had been taken, embraced by a vampire, a kindred.
She heard footsteps coming closer, the princes' underlings. (This is interesting I'll let them find you and take care of you….I will search you up when a time is more suitable)
 
(I stare but there is nothing I can see) Why was the words spinning in his head, difficult, what had happened to him. He could remember yet he couldn't. It was all in some kind of haze.
He remembered being dropped on the ground, but he had no memory of being lift up from it. (That's right……I saw a vampire)
 
Voices in the distance, everything faded away from his senses again.
 
----------------
 
Chapter finished. We've moved onto the playing field.