Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Les amies Noir ❯ Obtenebration ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay starting to writing at ones, now we're moving one night back in time, when Kurama met Wolfgang.
 
Les amies noir Chapter 7
 
------------------
 
Kurama moved back in the corridor not letting his eyes letting go of Wolfgangs
-“Kurama you should rest.”
He took another step back. Then he felt something pierce his mind and in the next second he found himself on his knees his hand around his throat. Wolfgang walked up to him and looked down on him.
-“You haven't used a single of your powers but you still should be hungry considering how young you are.”
Kurama tried his best to look up at Wolfgang but it was hard keeping focus. Now remembering one more of the bad sides in this.
-“N, no….I, I can't.”
-“Kill kine.”
-“I, I refuse….I, I won't…eat humans.” He saw Wolfgangs face harden.
-“To much potential going to waste. You have no other options” Kurama felt his throat starting to burn up. Wolfgang was getting angrier.
-“Go and hunt or you'll surrender to frenzy and I doubt you would like that.”
Kurama didn't leave his position but managed to raise his head.
-“No, No I refuse to drink human blood!!”
-“But you will, with our without your own control!!” This made Kurama silent.
-“I actually don't show myself much for my servants but my stubborn pupil forces me to do so. Stay there it'll be better, however later no excuses. You should be glad you have to much potential for letting me see you go to waste.” With that statement Wolfgang left the corridor and walked back into the house.
 
Kurama felt himself weaken even more, laying down on the floor his hands still around his throat. He felt his mind weakening but at the same time he felt as if aggression burnt up feeling stronger. What was all this ferocity coming from, and why did it feel familiar.
-´Do not surrender to the beast….´
Kurama felt how the hunger was rising and burning inside of him, how madness was starting to take it's hold over him. Such a horrible feeling, as if he would jump anything that was in front of him, he was truly starting to loose control. He dug his claw-like nails into his arm, trying to get focus on the pain instead of that raging hunger. He started to see pictures in his mind. He saw Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, Botan and his mother.
-“Oka-san…….” He felt his voice strange and alien to his ears, more desperate and weakened then he had ever heard it before.
He saw the veins under their skin, the blue blood flowing in their veins. The blood felt even more alive then the actual images of them, and the more he missed them the more he wanted their blood. That delicious vitae of life. He couldn't stop seeing it in front of him as the pain was rising. It felt terrifying yet wonderful. He loved them so and yet he wanted nothing more then drinking that blood, knowing it would kill them did not matter, they would understand his love the moment he drank them, he knew it.
-“Foolish adolescent vampire!!” By feeling that longed liquid on his tongue his sense finally returned.
-“You were so close to slip into frenzy, such foolishness shall not be allowed!”
Kurama carefully looked up at Wolfgang, he saw him holding a dead young man by the head, he was bleed completely dry. Before Kurama could protest Wolfgang dragged him up from the floor and through the corridor towards the inner room.
 
Ones inside Kurama saw two comfortable looking chairs on opposite sides of a table, a gramophone that seemed to be well kept beside the small table. But what really would catch anyone's attention was the huge amount of books and scrolls that covered all of the walls and some parts of the floor. Wolfgang sat down in one of the chairs. Without questioning Kurama followed his example.
 
Wolfgang folded his hands over the table and looked Kurama into the eyes. Kurama turned away his face.
-“I want to go home.” He said after a while of silence.
-“And then?” Kurama was surprised to hear the answer, he had rather expected a ´how´ “You do not expect your kine family to……..understand your current situation.”
-“However I d-
-“There is no “cure” Kurama.” At this Kurama went silent.
-“If there was one we wouldn't be so many by now.” Kurama wanted to comment all of this but found no words for it.
-“There are nine known clans Kurama, I believe you should learn where you have been placed.”
´You're one of them. You're a Lasombra´ Yina words came back to his head.
-“I'm a Lasombra.” He said not knowing what the words correctly meant.
-“There are seven clans in the Camarilla” Wolfgang held up seven fingers as if he was instructing a child. “And two in the Sabbat” Yinas ´Sabbat creep´ Returned to his head. Then later Mithras ´You are under the Camarillas protection´ Kurama felt a slight confusion rise
-“Clan Lasombra is actually a part of the Sabbat, but there are exceptions, such as us.”
-“Why?”
-“I believe the Sabbat to be wrong, immature and their ways of thinking do not suit me. Since their ideal usually involves wreaking havoc among the kine and I do want to waste my time with such things.” Kurama remained silent.
-“The clans of the Camarilla are. Brujha, a rebel like clan. Gangrel, a animalistic like clan, Tremere, a clan who's founder was a magician” At this comment Kurama saw Wolfgangs face expression change slightly until he continued.” Nosferatu, a clan who are cursed with deformed looks, Malkavian, a clan full of lunatics, Toreadors, they call themselves artist. And then Ventrue, the clan of rulers.”
´And as the Princes´ childe, as a member of the Camarilla and clan Ventrue.´ Returned to his mind.
-“And then there is clan Lasombra and clan Tzimisce, in the Sabbat. So far I haven't seen any Tzimiscies turn to the Camarilla. They hate clan Tremere after all.” Kurama still remained silent.
-“That is what you need to know about the clans for now.“ He stood up and went over to the book clad wall and picked one out.
-“Now dear apprentice, to the real studies.”
 
---
 
When the sun set for the next night Kurama woke up by feeling the hunger creep up on him. He still had a hard time believing what had happened. Then last nights memories came back to him and at that moment he quickly got up from the bed in his room, got dressed with clothes put out for him and then he ran out. Down the stairs and out of the house. The only reason he hadn't run before was because sleep had taken over.
 
Last night Wolfgang had drawn up a number of symbols on the floor until they formed a beautiful pattern. At the same moment he was blinded by a black light and when he opened his eyes again he looked down and saw a movement of many creatures below him.
-“I am giving you something special Kurama, far from all Lasombras get to know what their powers really are. That is the gap into the abyss you se in front of yourself Kurama. Feel how you can grasp your strength from this place. Learn what only a handful of our clan has learned.” Kurama felt a slight fear crawl up, not the fear of what he saw in itself, rather the fear of all unknown. Then he saw one of the creatures came up towards him all to quickly. Everything became black and at ones everything stopped.
Somehow he understood that Wolfgang must've cancelled the ritual, for that was what he said it was, a ritual. His hands covered his face, his eyes, he felt something drip out of his eyes, a liquid only slightly thicker then blood, but much colder. It felt really painful and his strength was draining away. ´Sleep´ Was the last thing he heard before his mind went out.
Now his eyes weren't running any longer and ones he had exited the house he saw the city not far away, he had to get there, get a way back home. ´There is no “cure”´ echoed in his head.
 
He walked a few steps on the road. ´Aren't you a pretty one now?´ He recognised that voice, it was the same voice that he heard the first night in this place. All of a sudden he stood in front of him. Messy blonde hair, wearing a green cape and beneath that slightly torn clothes. He made a small bow.
-“Anatole of Clan Malkavian.”
-“The clan full of Lunatics” Kurama said remembering Wolfgangs words from last night.
-“Do not be so hard on us, for our derangements are our curse as it is our gift………You're eyes are black.” He stated the last in a more cold tone.
Kurama understood that that comment was no lie and he wanted to see it himself, remembering that he had no reflection. ´There is no cure´ Echoed in his head again as a memory.
-“Well I am only here to catch you of guard from Lucita.”
Kurama felt shock come across him as something cold unexplained grabbed his wrists, his waist and before he knew it he was surrounded in blackness.
 
-------------
Chapter finished even if it was later then I imagined. Please review, always makes me smile.