Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Les amies Noir ❯ A minds eye ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Next chapter now. This is the same night that Hiei is going to with Yina to find Kurama. Rating might go up?
 
---------------
 
 
Les amies noir chapter 8
 
Blood, I know it's my blood that I see linger down from my arm. It's coming out from one of my many wounds. I hear the knife fall down to the floor. The sound of high heels against cement floor walking away from me.
I don't know what that knife has been enchanted with but these wounds that it has cut out. I am not able to heal them, there will be scars.
Scars that won't fade away.
I open my eyes since now when she has left I can look up at simply see a dark roof instead of her smirking face bending over me. So I won't have to see the lust that burns in those eyes. She wants me, that's partly why she captured me and brought me here. Partly I add again, there were other reasons as well but I can't recall them. But it doesn't matter, nothing really matters right now.
I just don't want to hear her voice as she laughs and I don't want to see her face.
These three night feels like entirety.
If I weren't so exhausted I might have laughed a little to myself. I'm thinking about closing my eyes again, since I hear her steps coming back again. But when I close them I know that I will only see what I am missing; what I wish to regain but now know that I can not. But if I keep them open my I will see that smirking lustful face again and realise that this is not just a nightmare.
She have picked up the knife again and let it slide down my left arm cutting up one more of the wounds I already have.
I don't twitch in pain anymore, I don't scream anymore. I've finally realise that there is no point in it. I don't even ask WHY she does all this. What her greater motives are.
 
I am very hungry, I don't know what she feeds me with from keeping me giving in to the beast, but I don't question it.
She has long black hair and deep brown eyes, if I were still a human I probably would have found her very attractive, but this I can't, this I only hate, hate comes after fear after all.
She lets my arms free from the bindings, knowing I am too wounded to escape her.
She is very careful not to bite me or even let her lips get close; she does not wish to have herself blood bound to me.
However she's given me the suggestion several times, whispering in my ear that it would be easier for me.
I don't know if the countless markings on my body has a meaning, or if they where just created for Lucitas enjoyment. Either way I am too tired to care.
I know however that one marking on have on my back is the marking of the Lasombra. We're both part of the same clan. However that doesn't stop me from hating her, hating her with everything I have.
 
I feel, I believe feel her power weaken, weakening just a bit as she pulls away from me again and lets the knife fall to the floor. It feels a bit as if time stops. How long time has passed? I think several hours have passed and I suspect that I can sense something coming closer. Something that I want to come. Someone's coming for me? I don't know, it might be absolute death coming for me after all.
Do I want to die?
No!
Then at that moment I tense my arms as hard as I can and pull myself upwards, breaking free from my now weaker shadow binding around my arms and dig my fangs into her heart. I grab hold around her waist pressing her against me as hard as I can in my weakening state. I won't let go, I won't let go until I kill her, until every last drop of her blood is lost, until she'll disappear, far away in my mind where I won't ever have to hear her voice or sense her anymore.
I want her to die I want to kill her if I don't kill her now I will die, somehow I'll take my life even if it is with sheer will only.
 
Memories flowing into my mind but I push them away, I don't want her memories I'll rid of them. What I see that I'll keep are the laws, the rules of the undead society, knowledge of the orders and immortals in power, what our society is like, I wouldn't mind being able to navigate through it and my subconscious knows this so it doesn't sort that particular information away from me somehow. Everything else goes, or so I thought at that moment, one more thing remained but that wasn't a memory, it was a power.
 
It stops, everything stops and I see her falling backwards towards the hard cold floor and at the moment she crashes on the floor she is turned into dust, she just became dust, a corpse turned into dust.
Emptiness
Sadness?
No not really
Lost?
Yes that's more like it but not precisely. I'm not sure that I can put a word on the emotion I felt at that moment. I felt very little that's all I know clearly.
-“Yes Wolfgang, now I see. There is no cure.”
 
---
 
When Hiei and Yina entered the storage room where Yina had suspected Kurama was all they found was a blood covered metal table and a dust on the floor. Hiei actually looked shocked at the scenery.
-“Kurama!” He expected to receive an answer.
-“I suppose this works to.” Yina said carefully. Hiei gave her an angry face expression.
-“The act of diableri.” She continued “taking another vampires life without orders from the prince.” (Mithras should know of this.)
Hiei didn't pay attention to that she ran of, instead he walked into the empty room.
(Kurama.) He dragged his finger over the blood-soaked table.
He carefully licked the blood on his finger but pulled it back at ones, it had a to wonderful taste to be human blood.
(Vampire…….Kurama you've become a vampire.)
He left the storage quickly to search Yusuke up, he wasn't sure what he would tell them, actually he would have wanted to search for Kurama. But he couldn't do that right now.
 
---
 
The water ran down his skin, the wounds hade stopped hurting since long ago and it felt nice getting all of the blood washed away.
´Wolfgang´
He knew his teacher was downstairs in his room.
´Yes?´
´I want to see Mithras and ask for his forgiveness.´
´Wise decision, he might not hold the strongest physical strength, but he holds the strongest political power.´
´I know.´
´You do? When one says he knows he most certainly do not.´
 
Ones Kurama got out, got dressed and walked down to the basement Wolfgang eyed him up and down.
-“I see your hair and nails have followed your eyes example.”
Kurama sat down.
-“Have you come to any realisation?”
-“That there is no cure.”
-“Exactly.”
Kurama dragged his now black nails over the red shirt he was wearing, he felt that there were markings on his skin, just like had suspected it would. Black pants with metal accessories hanging at a few places to break from the complete black.
He lift up a part of his locks and looked at them, followed his nails and eyes example as Wolfgang had said.
-“You should go and hunt Kurama. I recommend you to take the car to the city, I doubt you can use your powers to travel the way I can.”
Wolfgang turned on the gramophone who started to play some old song that didn't fit into the atmosphere quite right.
Kurama silently got up from the chair, grabbed his black jacket that he had hang over the chair, it also had metal accessories to break the black, he let the jacket flow open as he walked. Heavy boots against the wooden floor made his steps echo.
He looked at the portraits as he walked.
-(Is this my fate?)
 
----------------
Chapter done! I completely adore the clothes he's wearing so I had to describe them, I have a friend who dress like that after all.
Most of this chapter was picked from what could be considered the “raw script” of this story that I wrote last year
Review review! Always makes my day.