Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Make Your Own Adventure: You meet Kurama in the Garden!! - Girls Only ❯ Make Your Own Adventure: You and Kurama in the garden - Girls Only ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Once upon a time, you, of course, was digging the garden, since it was Saturday, hey! Not my fault your mom told you to! So, anyways, you were digging, and then, a red haired guy with green eyes came and said, "Hi. I do not know where the Grocery is, so, is it alright if I use some of your vegetables in your garden?" he asked politely. Well, here's the rest! ^_^:
Well, sure! Have as much as you want!guy: Thanks...oh, and sorry, but, my manners. My name is Kurama.Kurama? I'm __________.Oh? Well, that's a nice name to me....*blush* Uh.. really?Yes. And as a matter of fact, it sounds familiar................................................................... .........................................................................Di d you really have to do that?

WHAAAAAAAATTTTT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUSUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you not to let Kurama fall for a ningen!!But they look cool together......Cool is no word. Now, GET TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fine............
back to you......
I gotta get going, my mom needs my help...well, it's nice to meet you, but I gotta run, bye!*sigh* ................Bye, ___________...........................................................Oh my God! I forgot!! I needed the carrots! *runs back*...................*about to go* Huh? I thought ---I know! But I forgot the Carrots!!*picks the carrots* Here. *gives it to you*Thanks...I owe you an apoligie...
Be continued......