Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Make Your Own adventure: You were all alone from sickness..... ❯ Yohko and You >< Shuiichi and You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Make Your Own Adventure: You-X-Kurama"Summary: You walk through a bush, finding a necklace, and you than bumped into a red hair looking boy. Teenage boy. You were...STOPPED ((It all begins here:
you lived in a house, right? And you were looking for your Grandma and Grandpa, but you were too late. Since they were sick, nothing could cure them. But when grandma was gonna pass out, she gave you a necklace. "Take it....*coughs*...it's a treasure of mines and grandpa...always remember us...." said your grandmother, and she than, passed out. "NOOO!!!" You cried.9 years later...............were left alone. Even your mom and dad died. You had to find the necklace. It gave you memories of mom, dad, granma, and grandpa.couldn't find it because it got lost somewhere in the bushes. "Oh no....." you said sadly while cried. A teenage boy with white hair, fox ears and a fox tail saw you crying. He than, opened the door. Oops. I forgot to tell you she didn't lock the door. "What's wrong?" he asked you."W-Who are you?" you asked. "I'm Yohko Kurama" he said. "I lost everyone in my family. My parents and grandparents...." you said.What's your name?" he asked. "_Y.N_" you answered. "_Y.N_.......do you wanna stay at my house for a while?" Yohko Kurama said."Ok....." you said wiping your tears away.
~*~*~*~ On the tenth year................. "Y-Yohko......." you said sickly since you got the fever now. "Don't talk _Y.N_!!!!!!!!!" Yohko said. "O-Okay.........." you said even sicker than before. "Here's a cure!!!" Yohko said giving you the medicine. "If only I can save my family from this sickness....." you said sadly. "It's ok. I'll go out and find something for us to eat." Yohko said looking at you. "Than I'll look for my necklace...." you said to Yohko. "Ok." he said and you both splitted up. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ In the bushes.............. "Where's the necklace?" you said.
Where Yohko is <<< AT MCDONALD'S!!!!!!!! "Hmm...." Yohko said and turned to his human form. Everyone glared at him. "What?" a red looking hair boy said. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Back to you............. You suddenly bumped into a red hair looking guy. "Who are you?" you asked. "Kurama. Also Shuiichi." he said looking at you. "Shuiichi?" you asked. "Yup. What's your name?" Shuiichi asked. "_Y.N_" you said. BE CONTINUED.........................................

Hmmm.......you must be the cat demon? Yes?" Shuiichi asked. "Huh? What are you talking about?" you asked. "So you don't know about yourself..." he said....
BE CONTINUED.................................................................. ......
own home story:How do you like it guys?Ok?CHEAP!!!!!!! BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!Hn.*sweat-drops* Ehe............Very uh.....It's great!Why thank you......Ahem....oh Author...........about your thingy...Oh. Right. Check out my site at: http://www.moonlightvu.netfirms.comJust copy it, and paste it in the top thing where you type your websites....