Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Making My Life Worth It ❯ Kurama's Spotlight & 2 fan girl leaders! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Making My Life Worth It

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or its characters! Oh and before I forget I don't own Ricky Martin's song Jaleo in spanglish!

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!*!

Chapter 7: Kurama's Spotlight & 2 fan girl leaders!

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!*!

Again thanks 4 reviewing! I usually update 2 chapters so u can usually expect 2 up!

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!*

Yusuke: Please Keiko you won't get very wet!

Keiko: No Yusuke! My hair gets very bushy when it gets wet!

Yusuke: That's not a problem! Jin can dry us up after we get out!

Keiko: Fine! But you better behave yourself!

Yusuke: What seeing your wet shirt stuck to your chest isn't bad!

For the third time that day Yusuke was getting his butt kicked by Keiko.

Jin: So are you two getting on or what? The line is short right now!

Keiko: I'll go but I refuse to go with Yusuke!

Keiko stomped off with Botan towards the ride as Jin helped Yusuke off the ground *again* as they all headed towards Big Foot Rapids (I think).

Okay this is how they got on:

First Wheel thingy:

Riyu, Jin, Kurama, & Botan.

Second Wheel thingy:

Rinku, Touya, Hiei, & Yusuke.

Third Wheel thingy:

Keiko, Shizuru, Shishi, & Kuwabara.

(On the ride)

*2nd Wheel*

Hiei: This is boring how long is this ride Yusuke?

Yusuke: I couple of minu- AHHHHH shit this water is freezing!

Rinku: Come on now you can handle it can't you?

Hiei: How about we have some fun?

Yusuke smiled evilly at him as if already knowing what Hiei was thinking. Meanwhile at the 3rd wheel...

Kuwabara: Man I'm thirsty!

Now back to Hiei and his evil ways.

Touya: I believe Kuwabara said he was thirsty.

Yusuke: Why don't we help an old friend out? Hiei will you do the honors?

Hiei: Yes of course can't have Kuwabara dehydrating now can we!

Hiei then focuses his energy on the wheel behind them as they reached the waterfall. Suddenly the cart made a sharp turn soaking Kuwabara entirely.

Yusuke: Hey Kuwabara you want some ice with that?

Kuwabara: What's happening why is the water attacking me?

Hiei: I think he said he wanted ice.

Touya grabbed his chance and turned the water Hiei was manipulating even colder adding a couple of ice cubes to go with it. (Okay on this ride there are a bunch of streams of water the shoot over you, well lets just these are the ones Hiei is manipulating)

Kuwabara: You gu- AHHHHHH it's so cold! And ow! What ow- are ow these ow- Cold!

Finally another stream of icy water smacks him in the face followed by an icy wind (courtesy of Jin).

Yusuke: That definitely puts the thrill back in thrill ride!

Everyone was laughing at the look of Kuwabara's face as normal water hit him out of nowhere. When they got off the ride everyone was well wet but not as much as Kuwabara. He baffled the ride people with his shivering and new acquired phobia of water. Outside, all of them were getting dried of by Jin except for Kuwabara and Hiei who dried himself off.

Random worker: Come and sign up for the annual Singer of the Year Contest! The prize is a chance to become a star and a shopping spree at one store of your choice! Spots are limited so hurry and sign the contest starts at 6 pm today! Come on you manly guys win a spree for your girl and girls win a chance to make your boyfriends beg at your feet!

Kurama: Ha! It's mine chance to shine!

He runs over to the man and signs up putting in "Suuichi Minamino" as his name.

RW: Welcome to the contest Mr. Minamino! Your contestant number 5, and good luck!

Yusuke: Wow Kurama I didn't think you had it in you! This should be fun!

Hiei: You are a total idiot fox. Now you're going to have to sing in front of a crowd of people and all because you can't control Yoko.

Kurama: Yoko you're not getting out next 2 months!

Yoko: It will be worth it! I'll get to sing!

Shishi: Maybe I should sign up also...

Touya: Signing in the shower doesn't count.

Shishi: How would you kno- Ah! It's them!

Everyone turned to see two of the leaders of the Shishi fans, Silver and Shinnyu. (4 descriptions check chapter 5) They walked towards Shishi as they heard him scream. He walked backwards hiding behind Riyu.

Silver: Don't worry Shishi were not here to take you away!

Shinnyu: Speak for yourself! Hi Shishi nice to see you're okay!

Touya: You two must be the leaders right?

Jin: Yes I remember you!

Silver: Yes I'm Silver and this is Shinnyu.

Shinnyu: Nice to meet you all!

Riyu: Hey weren't you two fighting over Shishi just a couple of days ago?

Silver: We resolved differences and became very good friends.

Shinnyu: And we also got kicked out as leaders of our groups since our fighting did let Shishi get away. By the way who are you?

Riyu: I'm Riyu, Shishi's twin sister who happens to be a girl who is not married to him or ever will be.

Jin: Nice speech.

Riyu: Yeah I had to think of one that explained my situation quickly and precisely. So what are you guys doing here?

Shinnyu: We came here to have a bit of fun! Demons are allowed you know!

Silver was now talking to Touya as Shinnyu introduced herself to everyone else.

Shinnyu: Well it very nice to meet you all! Did you watch the broadcast for Shishi Hunt as well?

Shizuru: Yes we all did.

Kurama: It was quite a good time.

Shinnyu: I bet you're the guy who my friend in spirit world was talking about! Your name is Kurama right?

Kurama: Yes.

Shinnyu: Oh nice to meet you very much! She said you were the best kisser she had ever felt to witness!

Kurama: Um yeah.

She then went through everyone else stopping at Hiei.

Shinnyu: Well aren't we the quiet and cute one in the group?

Hiei: Hn.

Shinnyu: Wow you sure are verbally inspirational! We should talk sometime! Shishi are you okay?

She turned to him now (less jumpy).

Shishi: Fine you guys just freaked me out a bit. You were chasing me you know.

Shinnyu: Oh. Were sorry aren't we Silver? Silver?

Silver was still talking to Touya as she giggled and blushed a bit when he handed her an ice lily. (How cute!)

Shinnyu: Well seems Silver is enjoying herself. How about we start over, you know get a chance to know each other a bit?

Shishi: I guess.

Riyu: How cute Shishi your finally gonna get your self a girlfriend!

Shishi: Oh Jin!

Riyu: Fine I'll shut it!

They continued with their day quite well with the exception of Yusuke being beat a couple of times and Kuwabara "accidentally" falling in a fountain after lunch. They went on all the rides leaving Perilous Plunge for last.

Botan: Oh it's 5:30 we better get to the staging place, if want to see Kurama sing!

Kurama: Botan why did you remind them? I was hopping we would leave before that!

Yusuke: Come one now Kurama what do you have to hide? Do you sing bad or something?

Kurama: I- I'm just not going!

Hiei: That's what you think!

Hiei pushed Kurama into the contestant's tent as they grabbed seats front row and center. Suddenly the lights were dimmed as the announcer came on.

Ann.: Welcome all to the Knott's Berry Farm Singing contest! We hope you all enjoy our 7 presentations and that you cheer on your pals! Well here's our first contestant Yuniri Tsunagasi!

And the contest went on and on until contestant number 4 was almost finished.

Kurama: Yoko you are going to die!!

Yoko: Hey it's going to be me signing you know!

Kurama: Yeah in my damn body!

Yoko: Don't worry we'll have fun I promise! We can go play afterwards!

Kurama: Yoko if you even dare! And look at what you put on me! Turn back we still can!

Ann.: Our next contestant is Suuichi Minamino! Our youngest contestant tonight! Now give it up for Suuichi!

Yoko: Now don't bother coming through when I'm signing or your going to have to sing.

Kurama: Fine but I want my body back right after!

Kurama walked onto the stage in black leather pants and sleeveless black shirt that flattered his body very well. He got the microphone ready as the music began and the lights directed at him and he began to sing:

I have lived a thousand lives or more

Stolen broken hearts behind

Closed doors

Seen the Seven Wonders of the World

And then everywhere I go your name is

In my soul

Take me back

Make it happen

Get on the floor cause a chain reaction

*As the chorus started he began to dance to the rhythm of the music, swinging his hips with the beat. Making many girls in the audience scream. *

Chorus:

Dame jaleoleoleoleoleola

Dame jaleoleoleoleoleola

No te detengas, no me esquives dejate llevar

Porque esta noche, tu seras mia

Dame jaleoleoleoleoleola

Dame jaleoleoleoleoleola

I'll hypnotize you- by the gypsy moon

And then for one night

You will be mine

(Him alone)

I can feel you underneath my skin

You're the reason for the shape I'm in

On your lips I kiss the taste of sin

I wanna take your naked heart into

My hands

Atrapao, moribundo

Con estas ganas de bailar contigo

*And well the chorus repeats and the song goes on!*

Yusuke: Hiei did you know Kurama could dance?

Hiei: I didn't even know he could sing let alone dance!

Jin: He is rather good ya' know!

Shizuru: Shake what your momma gave you!

They all turned to Shizuru.

Shizuru: What I've always wanted to say that!

Kuwabara: Damn you Kurama why do you have to be so damn good at everything you perfect pretty boy!

Botan: Wow I didn't know Kurama could ever do this.

Keiko: Yes he is quite good!

Riyu: He's fabulous! Go Suuichi!

As he finished he bowed down and threw a rose out into the audience were several women ran and fought over it.

Ann.: Seems we got some real competitors today! Now give it up for Suin Tan Goiu!

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!

Well I felt Kurama in black leather was definitely worth it! Sorry about the song but it was either that or La Vida Loca! (Believe me Ricky Martin scares the shit out of me!)

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks much 4 reviewing!

Akiko K.