Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: Part three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Right. So sorry that it took me so long to do this chapter; I was having the hardest of times trying to figure out what exactly Hell would be like. I've sorta decided on an idea, and it should be revealed fully in the next chapter(s). And thank you so much to those that chose to review! It makes me feel that my writing's aren't for nothing ^^;

Fox-Forbidden-Child: ^^; I'm glad it's different. I happen to like Karasu a lot, and the idea that he'd seduce Kurama appeals to me. Hiei/Kurama ones weren't really the ones I ever got into-not saying anything against 'em- but Karasu/Kurama is rather interesting, ne?
Lusiki: Really? I've heard so many different ways; some say it's crow, some say it's raven. I happen to prefer likening him to a raven, which is why I used that.
von-vlad-dracul: ^^; I'm sorry. I just felt that it would be better to end it there. Maybe I should have gone into more detail... ah well. I believe this next chapter is about as long as the first one, more or less...
KuramaXKarasu lover: ^^; Gomen, but that's very likely to not happen in this story. And I try to make the chapters of decent length, just sometimes I don't seem to make them long enough. I suppose I feel like the places I end them are spots that seem right to pause the story. Not sure how long this will be; I have the basic plot ready, but not sure about how long it'll take to carry out.

And to the rest of you: Arigatou gozaimasu for reviewing and for liking me story. And, since I've stalled long enough, here is the third part to 'Mine'


Mine
Part 3

The sounds of torment and eternal suffering met the kitsune-turned-human’s ears as he slowly crept into the land of hell. Black and blood red mixed to create this world, with the blood red sky seeping into black in a way resembling a sunset, but without the presence of any sun. Glowing yellow stars, looking more like eerie staring eyes than anything else, were scattered throughout the sky. The ground was littered with bones and corpses of unidentifiable creatures. A river of boiling blood slowly churned nearby.

Kurama shuddered as he looked around, trying to decide how best to find the person he sought. Screams of pain and torture could be heard everywhere, though he couldn’t see from whom the sounds were coming from. Off in the distance, difficult to see and hardly more than a dark sketch on the horizon, was what looked to be a citadel.

He started forward, and one of the supposed-corpses reached out a hand out and grabbed his foot. He gave a yelp of surprise and fell backwards, the corpses dragging themselves up, leering as they started to crawl over him. He tried to summon a plant to help, but there were none around. He reached for his hair to pull out a seed, but the creature’s grabbed his arm. He gagged at the rotting smell emanating from their bodies and the slimy, decayed flesh that gripped him. He kicked at one of the corpses and squirmed away, turning over and running, his shoes kicking up thick the ash-like dust that smelled of death.

Once he was a safe distance away, he turned back. The corpses were gone, vanished from view. He frowned and looked around. Other than the citadel, the only other landmarks were malevolent looking dark mountains around the citadel, smoke and fire erupting from the some of them. Scattered on the landscape were the dried, barren skeletons of dead trees.

Deciding that the citadel was the best place to start searching, he made his way for a building in the distance. The screams of pain and cries for mercy still reached his ears, even though there was no one about. An icy wind blew by, ruffling his scarlet locks and brought with it the smell of thick, rich blood, the stench of sweat, and the musky scent of sex. Frowning slightly, he followed the scent, curious as to where this last one was coming from in this place.

Wind rushed by his ears and he turned, hearing a soft voice calling. There was nothing, of course, and he turned again and kept walking. He heard someone call again, and once again there was nothing there. Again the voice called, but he ignored it this time. His progress was halted as strong arms circled his waist from behind and silken hands crept up his shirt, igniting small fires as they came into contact with his skin.

“Well… how lovely this is. A living mortal, here in this place…” came a soft, sinister voice as he was spun around to come face to face with the person. Shoulder-length, silky, black hair. Crimson eyes, hazy with lust. Tall, tanned, and lean, with black dragon wings, fangs and pointed ears, he lazily smirked down at Kurama. “So very few manage to make it down here alive… what is it you came for, my fragile friend?”

“Who are you?” Kurama asked, receiving an amused smirk from the person.

“And here I would have thought it obvious. I’m a devil, a demon of Hell. I serve the ruler of this part of Spirit World where those that have committed great crimes are sent. Welcome to Hell. Now…who was it you are looking for? No one alive comes here unless they are searching for something…” he said as he glided forward to once again wrap his arms around Kurama.

“Ah… someone I killed… Karasu…” Kurama said, distracted as the devils hand’s slid over his skin. The demon’s smirk grew.

“Oh, really? Well then, perhaps I should take you to him… he is a rather interesting youkai, one of the few that my master, the Devil, allow to know the truth of this place…“

“R-right… then would you please take me to him?” Kurama asked, wanting both to lose and keep the physical contact with this demon of hell. It was pleasurable the way his hands were sliding over his skin, but at the same time felt creepy and reminded him of Karasu, especially as pointed nails lazily drew patterns over the skin of his back, lightly digging in.

“Ah ah ah… you don’t get something for nothing, now do you? You’ll have to give me something first…” the devil replied as his hands slid lower, brushing Kurama’s pants.

Kurama bit his lip. He understood quite well what it was the demon was asking, but would he be willing to allow such a thing was the question. “W-what exactly… would you be wanting?” he asked after hesitating.

His growing desire for Karasu wouldn’t go away until he confronted the raven, and he couldn’t try wandering around this place on his own much more; he’d get lost and possibly attacked. Better to get the help from this demon of Hell, even if he didn’t much like the way he would be getting that help.

Sharp fangs came into view as the demon grinned, licking at the human's neck. “Oh, that’s easy… I want you. You seem like such a tasty mortal, and I sense youkai energy in you. You’ll prove to be a most interesting toy to play with...” Kurama stiffened and narrowed his eyes.

“I’m not your toy. I’m not anyone’s toy.” His response was met by a laugh, full of dark amusement. The devil’s eyes glittered with sinister secrets.

“That’s not your choice to make. You’re already Karasu’s toy, whether you know it or not…” Kurama’s emerald orbs hardened as he glared at the demon of Hell.

“I didn’t choose to be anyone’s toy, and I am definitely not his toy. I just need to… to see him. I decide if I belong to or am a toy to someone. I don’t belong to anyone,” he said, unable to keep the anger from his voice.

Pointed teeth nibbled his ear lobe before the demon whispered to him, “You are his. You lost the chance to make that sort of decision, any decision, the moment you decided to follow, the moment you came here.”
Converting /tmp/phpzRmlJI to /dev/stdout