Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: part six ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Well, I was going to take more time before fully writing this. Time to think, and time to not be distracted. However, it's 1am and this chapter would not let me sleep. It kept me awake, threatening to burst if I did not get it typed up and posted. So, here is the 6th chapter to Mine. I hope it doesn't disappoint you, especially with the way your thoughts were going.

As always... Read. Review. Enjoy.

Mine
Part six


Kurama took a step back, surprise evident upon his face. It couldn't be. Karasu could not be the Devil, the Lord of Hell. Such a thing could not be possible. An evil, slightly psychotic chuckle came from behind the veil as it was lifted. The image of Karasu was there, as Kurama had suspected, leaning back on plump, silky cushions. The human took another step back, bumping into the devil that had guided him there. The demon of hell laughed and help Kurama still. The boy shook his head, mouth dry and words stuck in his throat.

The Devil regarded Kurama for a moment, head resting idly on his fist. Then he waved his hand, a long spidery hand that, Kurama remembered, had been used to create bombs. "Take him elsewhere. I'll be there momentarily..." came the cold voice that so resembled Karasu's. The being nodded and half dragged, half escorted Kurama through a door.

Kurama's senses and body were still in shock, and it took him a moment to notice anything about the new room he was in. It strongly resembled an office, which was out of place in this world. At least, it looked like an office were it not for the mural on the wall. Of beings being horribly tormented. The screaming, tortured faces on the wall seemed so real, in fact, that the human was almost sure that he could hear their screams. No, he could hear the screams. They were real, and he was sure that it was from there that he had heard the screaming out in the waste that made up this world.

The devil let go of Kurama, bowed with a smirk upon his face, and left the room. Leaving Kurama, naked and in shock, alone in the office-like room with only the tormented souls upon the wall as company. He was left there for a few minutes, the moans of ecstasy barely being heard from the room beyond. Then, the Devil entered the room. He moved with the grace that Kurama remembered. Grace of a hunter. Or a killer.

He moved to the desk in the room and sat down on a throne-like chair that appeared. He sat and leaned back, one arm resting on the arm of the throne, raised up and supporting his head. The long, silky black hair fell in slight strands over his face. The violet eyes watched Kurama intently.

Kurama gulped and tried to meet the steady, chilled gaze, but was forced to look down after a mere moment. "Karasu... Ah... You are... The Devil?"

The question was met with a brief laugh, forcing the human's eyes back up. He watched as the black silky hair slowly shortened to being short and slicked back with few strands falling over eyes that changed to being black as night. The coat, black and red, that Karasu always wore became a black business suit. The entire appearance of the Devil became that of a slick, rich business man. He wore a slight smirk on his face as he watched the surprise show itself upon Kurama's face.

"So, it was Karasu who you saw me as. Quite interesting. To answer the question that is no doubt within your mind... I always appear to newcomers as the person they desire most. You seek Karasu, desire him above all else, therefore that is how you saw me," said the Devil, his voice low and smoothe, with only a slight hint of evil.

"Then... so this is how you look. Not like Karasu... And... this place..." Kurama said, his mind and voice unable to say much else.

"No, not Karasu. What, did your mind think that Karasu had taken over? Strong and lusty raven as he is, he couldn't have done so. And this place. You mean the office? Or Hell itself?" he asked. Then, before Kurama could answer, he moved on. "To explain the office... Does not Koenma, the Lord of Reikai, have an office? As much fun as this place is, I do have to do paperwork similar to his. Which also explains my state of dress. Of course, I look much better doing my job than that toddler does doing his," he said with an arrogant smirk. "As for an explanation of Hell, that comes later."

Kurama slowly nodded, taking in the information. He studied the Lord of Hell quietly, allowing his mind to calm itself after the shock of thinking it was Karasu. He formed his question, and asked: "Where is Karasu?"

The devil raised an eyebrow and looked Kurama up and down, eyes slowly studying every detail and pausing at his manhood. "I believe you're already learned that here, you don't get something for nothing? Karasu is here, in his own private quarters. I am quite fond of the raven, as he is so well suited for my citadel. A being of lust indeed, wouldn't you agree? Well now, I could have you escorted to him. However, I would very much like to gain something out of that. I always sample the newest souls brought here. Ah, ah!" he raised a hand as Kurama started to protest. "While you may be alive, you still have your soul. So, you are a new soul to this place. And any new being that comes here goes through me. After all, how else will I decide if you deserve to end your quest?" He smirked.

Kurama closed his eyes and staggered a moment. Would it ever end? Was that all anyone here wanted, sex with him? He knew he had a good body and handsome looks, but he was only wanting one thing from this place. To confront Karasu, and end this crazy, burning desire that would not desist, would not stop building. This odd lust building inside him that was making him do what was needed, making him actually consider doing whatever others required. Even if it meant becoming the toy of others, this addiction would keep building and driving him crazy unless he found Karasu and ended it.

He slowly nodded, and opened his eyes, the emerald orbs burning with unfulfilled desire. Not for the Devil, the Lord of Hell. But for Karasu, the psychotic, sadistic, obsessed youkai that he had killed, yet whose touch he craved more than anything else in any of the worlds. "Alright. I'll do what you want. I'll do whatever is required. Just... Just take me to Karasu."