Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles Happen! ❯ Trip to Japan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ch.3 Trip to Japan

It's the big day and Thy's sleeping in. "Thy get the hell up now!" Willy yelled. He ran outside and took a bucket of water and splashed it all over Thy. She woke up screaming and chasing poor Willy down the stairs then knocking the wind out of him. Satisfied with his punishment she ran back upstairs to change into a black halter top with a white sweatshirt over, blue jeans and black sk8er shoes.

Thy came downstairs to eat a quick breakfast with a her family. Her dad drove her mom to work and brother to school then to the airport. The plane was about to depart soon. "Thy...take care okay?" her dad said before giving her one last hug. she nodded and went on. 7 hours later she arrived and was taken to her own 2 story house. Next day she would start going to Kimiko High school. After such an exhausting day, she collapsed on her bed.

7:00 am and Thy quickly got dressed in the school uniform(which was exactly like Kagome's in Inuyasha but baby blue instead of green). she quickly ran to school, 'oh man I'm gonna be late.' Thy ran there and was relieved to find that the bell hasn't rung and she's early. She went up to the principal to get the timetables, "Mr...uh Takena? I'm a new student from Canada, Thy Kichiko." "Oh yes i was wondering when you would come but to tell you there's no school today. It's the doll festival for the girls today. I'll give you the timetable but you could join the festival," he said handing papers and some books. "Arigatou," Thy said happily and ran back home.