Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mission : Hogwarts ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mission: Hogwarts

By: Selena*99

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Yu Yu Hakusho or Harry Potter, even though I wish I did. So, don't sue!

Just so you know:

"…" - speech (both Jap. & Eng.)

<…> - thought

`…' - speaking Makai's language

Chapter 1: The Mission

The warm hot air blew through an open window & across a red-haired man's face. "Beep…beep…beep!" beeped a small cell phone.

"Report to Koenma's office as soon as possible," beeped the cell phone, yet again.

Shuichi Minamino sighed, yelled an excuse to his mother, & left.

Yusuke Urameshi strolled down an avenue after blowing some steam off, when a tiny brown owl collided with his head. "OWWWWW! What the heck! What is a dumb owl doing during the daytime!" demanded a super pissed offed Yusuke.

<Aren't owls supposed to be asleep?>wondered a much calmer Yusuke.

"Huh? What's this?" Yusuke asked the air.

It was a letter with a seal depicting an "H" on 4 different colored emblems. It said:

Urameshi Yusuke

Bed in front of the TV

Tokyo, Japan

The letter inside says:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

~

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Yusuke(Dumbledore forgot it is the other way around)

We are please to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress

"Okay, Koenma! I'm going to get you for this! Grrrrr…that idiot!" yelled a now pissed offed Yusuke.

Meanwhile, a super short demon just finished killing a bunch of weird demons on Muroko's (sp?) orders, when a wild-haired, gaunt human ran towards him. "Hey, you! Why'd you kill them? They didn't do anything to you!" yelled the man.

"Hn. They were orders," grunted Hiei.

"By who?" asked the man.

"Why do you care?" Hiei asked.

"Because they saved my life!" yelled the man.

"Hn," hnned Hiei.

Just then a large brown owl flew towards Hiei. Among the talons there was a letter. (insert Hogwarts letter in here.)

"I want you to deliver these files, money, and books to Yusuke and Hiei," King Enma's son Koenma ordered.

"Fine. Bye," Kurama (Shuichi Minamino) yelled.

"Oh yeah. Find Hiei first, just in case he tries to kill the owl that delivers the letters," Koenma suggested. (By the way, ONLY Kurama, Koenma, and Botan know everything about the mission and Kurama has orders to not tell Hiei or Yusuke.)

"Hiei, stop! "yelled Kurama.