Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mission : Hogwarts ❯ The Mission pt2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mission: Hogwarts

By: Selena*99

And…: Kuwabara is in this one, but he's not here yet.

Melissa: Thank you! That was a lot of help!

Makura_Asobu: I'm not sure yet.

Lcampbell947: It takes place after the 5th book and after Yusuke finds out that he's a warlord (I haven't seen it enough, so sorry if some of it is wrong.)

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, so lay off!

"…" = speech

<…> = thoughts

~<…>~ = speaking telepathically

~…~ = the demon language

Chapter 2: Sirius meets Koenma and Yusuke finds out

"Good. Anyway, Kuwabara is supposed to look for Sirius Black - Harry's godfather, but seeing that he is already found, we'll just tell Kuwabara nothing."

"Hn. Good idea."

"Oh yeah and Sirius you hafta meet Koenma. He's supposed to be in charge," Kurama added.

"Who's that?" asked Sirius.

"You'll see," answered Kurama.

~Meeting Koenma~

"Yo!" yelled Koenma.

"Hello, Koenma, it seems that we don't need Kuwabara to search for Harry's godfather anymore; we've found him already," informed Kurama.

"Good. That saves a lot of time."

"Hang on, how could a toddler be the boss here?!" asked Sirius.

"HEY! I resent that! I'm 1000x's older than you! I just grow more slowly…"

"Oops! Sorry!"

~Back to Hiei~

"So, we have to go to school for magic?"

"Yes," replied Kurama, "Here are the books, money, and info for it. I'll explain it to you and Yusuke at Yusuke's house at 6 pm, okay?"

"Fine."

What's up? Who do you think Kurama should be paired with :

Hermonie

Botan

Yukina

Hiei

Please tell me! Review!