Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mission : Hogwarts ❯ The mission pt3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mission: Hogwarts

By Selena*99

Poll: Hermione 1111

Yukina 1

Hiei 1111

Botan 11

"…" = speech

<…> = thoughts

~<…>~ = speaking telepathically

~…~ = the demon language

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, so lay off!

Chapter 3: Yusuke finds out

"Yusuke! WAIT UP!" yelled Kurama.

"Kurama! Nice to see you! What are you doing here? `thought ya lived on the other side of town."

"Nice to see you, too, Yusuke. Koenma sent me with the next mission," replied Kurama.

"F%^&, what is it this time?"

"Here's the information for it. Yusuke, you can save me some time by actually reading it and sparing me the time it takes to explain to you about it."

"Kur-rama! How the heck am I going to understand any of it?!"

"Fine. We're going to Hogwarts-"

"Hey! Some idiot sent me a letter saying something about Hogwarts!"

"That's wonderful. Anyway, I was saying that we are going to go there in order to protect some guy named Harry Potter, help him kill Voldemort, and collect information on Voldemort."

"That's stupid! Why the heck do we need to go to school for that?!"

"Well, according to Koenma, that's the only way to do that stuff."

"Wonderful."

"Oh! I almost forgot! Here's the money for you to buy your supplies and wand. And Hiei and I are going to meet with you at your house at 6, okay?"

"Yep. My mom's too drunk to hear anything."

"Okay. Bye!"

"Bye!"

6 at Yusuke's House…

"DO WE HAVE TO?" whined Yusuke.

"YES! Now quit complaining!" yelled Kurama.

Music began to play abruptly starling Yusuke into silence. Kurama realizing the music was coming from his cell phone, answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Shuichi. I can't believe this! You're a wizard!" Kurama's human mother Shiori answered.

"Ummm…"

"Oh, you must think I've gone mad, but I'm so happy for you! I'm a witch and when I was your age, I went to a wonderful school where I met your father. And I thought you were all muggle for all those years, but it seems your power was just over looked."

"Ummm… Are you feeling well?"

"Of course I am! Shuichi I want you to come home right now. You have a visitor."

"Yes, mother."

Kurama hung up the phone.

"Yusuke, Hiei, I have to leave because my mother wants me to go home meet someone."

"Hn."

"Bye."

Review!

I'm so sorry! I haven't have enough time to update! I'm sorry it's so short!