Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On and The Laugh of a Shadow ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay Peolpez!!!!! this is my very first fic, and It's a one shot. It's about Hiei, who is reminiscing about a certain demon that he fell in love with before his days of partnership with Kurama. And, well, you'll see!
Disclaimer: in no way, shape or form own anything in the YYH world, I only own my character.


Moving On And The Laugh of a Shadow




Her eyes, those violet eyes that always seemed to ease away my pain. Those crystaline eyes that I got hopelessly lost in every time I gazed into them. Those passionate eyes that could make me burn so that all I thought of was her.

Hiei?
Hn?
Do you think we'll be together forever? Even after death?
Even after death. I will never leave you, never.
And if one of us dies, then the other will contine living, for the dieing person.
Are you trying to emply something? Niether of us is going to die.
But if I die, then you have to promise me that you will continue living, for me.
But..
Promise!! You have to promise me!
I promise. If you die, I will continue living, for your memory.
NO! Not for my memory! You will continue for you! For me! For us!Look me in the eyes and promise me!
I...I promise.



Her hair, that golden brown hair that always found itself entangled around my fingers. That glorious hair that shone brightly in the sunlight, cascading gently down her back to end perfectly at her hips. That Beautiful hair that sent shivers down my spine when I touched it.

Hiei, maybe I should cut it off.
What?
My hair, cut it off, it only gets in the way when we fight.
WHAT???!!!!!!But it looks so beautiful when your dodging and attacking.
Thats not a very good excuse to keep it.
Fine, that hair is the only reason that I keep you around. Cut it off and I disown you.
Very funny, I love you too. but since you love it so much, I suppose I keep it around.
YES!!! I knew you would see it my way.

Her laugh, that infectous laugh that rung through the forest in a beautiful melody. That free laugh that remided me that life was a good thing, even though it sucked, alot. That smiling laugh that made me smile as well, because I knew that that she was laughing because she was happy, with me.

I thought you hated dogs, Hiei.
Hn. I do, but apparently, they like me.
Oh, you poor thing, maybe you should keep one!
Ok, We're having dog on a stick tonight, that sound ok?
I'm afraid you were never that good of a cook, Hiei. I'll pass... HA...HA!!
What?
You ... You look so cute! That little puppy on your head suits you.
Oh, shutup. Just help me get these things off me! PLEASE!!!!

She was my little dragon fox. With the firy temper to prove it. I loved her deeply, with a passion that I had never felt before. She was young and the picture of pure beauty.I was transfixed by her majestic movements and singsing voice. She lulled me to sleep with her voice, singing of her life, which was so much like mine. We fought alongside with eachother by day, becoming one by night. We would lay with our limbs entangled, feeling our hot breath on eachothers skins. Her lips were soft and full, always tempting me to ravish them. Nothing else mattered to me more than her, the dark beauty that encompassed my dreams with her perfect face.
When we fought, it was like a bloody play, her movement telling stories of the pain and anguish that she was put through to train to be able to fight like that, of the constant work and tears she smothered the ground with. And every demon we destroyed had a look of respect on their faces before passing into oblivion. My beauty, mine.

Let me mark you.
What?
Let me mark you. I want you to be mine, I need you to be mine.
Really? I thought this day would never come! Of course I'll let you mark me!
This will hurt.
It's worth it... AAHH!
You taste so good!! Your blood, it's so sweet!!
Woah boy! If you suck any longer, You won't have anything left to be yours! Besides, it's my turn!
Yes ma'am. AAAHHH!!!
You taste wonderful!!! How did I ever live without you?
You didn't.

We grew together, never leaving the other alone for more then a few hours.Niether of us minded when people ran away in fear of us, I was always lost in those eyes.
When she was in her demon form, I was almost paralyzed. she glowed with radiance unmatched by any other. They couldn't escape. Our whole lives we fought them, trying to find our siblings, her big brother, and my little sister. Then, it was just our journeys that we kept our focus on other then eachother. But now...

NOO!!!! Don't leave me!! You can't leave me!
Hiei, do you remember that promise we made all those years ago? The promise about moving on when the other dies.
Yes. But your not going to leave me!! You won't die!
Hiei, please don't cry for me. I hate those black tear gems. You know I do. you have to keep your promise, Koishii.
But...
No buts, you will continue searching for our siblings. I will always stay at your side, just as we promised we would.
We will be together even after death, I remember. And I will continue living for us. I will never love another.
No, Hiei, don't say that. If you ever find love again, embrace it. And love her as you have loved me.
I promise.
Please,Hiei, And I will watch over her and you and make sure you are happy, because you deserve to be. I love you, koishii. Don't forget me, but let not my memory hinder your happiness.

I lost not only the love of my life that night, but also an unborn child. I kept my promise and continued living and continued searching for our siblings. I finally found her half brother, Youko Kurama. And after a few years of working with him, I was forced to work for Koenma. Then I found Yukina but never told her of the truth. I am just another man to her.
Now, I can feel Her with me. Her spirit helps me, brushing against my face as I stand on the cliff, looking out at the scene below me. I can almost see her eyes, am almost getting lost all over again. Can almost feel her golden hair brush against me in the gentle breeze. I can almost hear her melodious laugh, willing me to smile like it always did. I can barely feel little fingers tug on my shirt as a baby's laugh softly reaches my ears. Then, there she is, right in front of me, laughing as a small baby struggles in her grasp. All her attention is on the child.
And then her attention is turned to me, and those violet eyes almost seem real once again. Once again, I am caught up in the phantom feelings. I take a step forward, trying to reach her, and another. but suddenly, she raises her hand in warning and I stop. I look down to find my toe over the edge of the cliff. I Look back up to see her shake her head and smile. 'Not yet", she tells me, then dissintergrates into nothingness. I sit down and stare at the now setting sun I hear something beside me move.
I turn and find myself face to face with a blue eyed girl. They were so much like hers . Then for a moment, I see her in the girls eyes. She smiles brightly then dissapears. 'no, girl, I don't mind if you sit next to me' And I continue staring at the sunset. The girl smiles, and I know now why she stopped me. I lift my hand and feel my neck. the bite marks have gone, finnally, from my neck, now I truly move on.
Well, Howdya like it? Again, it's my first fic, so flames are welcome, just make them constructive flames, and tell me what was wrong with it, I'll fix it in my next fic. And please tell me if it's not original, because it probably isn't. If it wasn't and I knew that it wasn't then I would have said so and thanked whoever gave mwe the idea. Wow, i'm confusing myself. Oh well, REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!