Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ the dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Telepathy= ~~

Thinking= *

flashback or a dream = ^

Chapter one: the dream.

Disclaimer: I do not own any yuyuhakusho characters, I wish I did but I don’t, only one I do own is Asheara, she’s touya’s little sister. Enjoy and be nice it’s my first fic.

In demon world, no one is safe, and it’s not exactly a place for humans, even young demons in this world seldom survive to adulthood, usually they don’t find the means to survive, or they are killed by demons of higher power or who are stronger.. And In a world like this, there were special demons, masters of elements of their world, that is where our story begins the demon masters were known as the shinobi of spirit world, They dealed with issues that came up in demon world, but took care of them secretly, always moving and working within darkness, and never seeing the joy of light, that all changed after two particular masters entered the dark tournament, and came in ties with the spirit detective. But what happens when you discover that one is not who he seems to be.

A familar figure of a demon trying to rest in a tree, he hadn’t in months... He was known as touya, the ice master. But lately a dream had been haunting him one that had been haunting him for months now....

^”jin let’s go” as the two were escaping from some sort of mission they had that had backfired, Jin the master of wind and touya’s best friend was usually by his side but as touya turned to make sure, he found himself alone, and the ground below crumbled beneath his feet as he fell into the darkness.. Touya found himself allright though, where he was it was completely dark he couldn’t see anything.. He has managed to find a door, but when he opened it he was stunned at what he found, all the shinobi were being tortured and most were being killed, a voice in the distant came out and said “ touya, all this is your fault.. It’s your fault” in an errie voice. Touya tried to ignore the voice, everyone he knew was there, and as another door opened the source of the voice was revealed, but all the would happen was “it’s you...” is what touya would say and the he’d wake up^

The ice master woke up in sweat and breathing heavy.. *same dream... I’ve had it for months now... What does it mean? One way or another I will find out*

I will try to get the next chapter up soon let me know what you all think of this one first.