Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ "an ordinary day, well.... sort of" ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authors note: ok so my first chapter was very short, I promise not to make them too short, and even though I didn’t get any reviews yet, I decided to put up the second chapter. And on another note asheara was not created by me, it was created by a friend of mine, you have to ask him for permission if you’d like to use her. And as in chapter one everything is used for the same thing, ~ telepathy, * thinking, and ^ dream or a flashback

Disclaimer: I don’t own any yyh, wish I did though. Asheara is the only one you have to ask me to use.

Chapter 2-“ an ordinary day, well sort of..”

An ordinary day at school as usual, yusuke urameshi as usual sat on the roof bored as hell.. He had ditched all his classes that day. Just a normal day in the life of yusuke...

“Yusuke, you really should start coming to class” as kayko approuched yusuke on the roof.

“ remind me why again kayko, all the teachers are complete ass holes, and gang up on me anyway, what difference does it make?” as he replied to his best friend kayko well girlfriend actually.

“Look yusuke, if you don’t start coming to class where do you hope to go in life? Your not going to get far without an education” as she replied to him.

“Like I care kayko, besides I can always just have a woman to do everything for me you up for that kayko?”

Kayko got mad to that. “ yusuke I’m not going to do everything for you, you jerk! Go to class for once and stop getting in trouble!” as she yelled at yusuke for what he said. She left him after that, yusuke was left on the roof.

“What’d I do wrong?” he questioned himself, not knowing what he said that upset her. Yusuke just shook it off knowing she would cool off. He headed out and as he did kuwabara met up with him.

“ hey urameshi, I heard you ditched again” as kuwabara yelled to yusuke as he caught up.

“ gee kuwabara, you sound surprised I did.” as yusuke replied to kuwabara, and continued to just walk away.

“ hey urameshi. Are you ok? I mean you aren’t acting like yourself ya know.” kuwabara asked him.

“I’m fine kuwabara, just bored.. I mean I still don’t feel like any new case I get will be a threat again that’s all” as yusuke sighed, and replied to the question.

kuwabara started to laugh at what yusuke had said.

“That’s what you said last time urameshi and then you got kidnapped by a bunch of normal teens”

“Hey those teens weren’t exactly normal” yusuke yelled back at kuwabara.

“They weren’t exactly that strong either, or maybe or yusuke is just getting weak” as kuwabara started to tease yusuke, yusuke wasn’t too happy with that. “Kuwabara don’t make me hurt you!” as yusuke warned kuwabara, and did kuwabara listen? No he didn’t which would have been the smart thing yusuke beat the crap out of him after that.. Yusuke walked home to find no one home and to him that was no surprise..

“Guess mom’s out again” he picked up a note on the counter. “ yusuke, went out to have some fun I’ll be home later take care of things while I’m gone.” yusuke just crumpled the note in his hands and threw it away and said to himself” yeah right you’ll be back later, your never back in a day” yusuke went to his room and just laid down on his bed, and thought about everything he had been through, everything here seemed so boring and he thought maybe he should return to demon world, at least things were more exciting there than here. As yusuke just laid there thinking and knock came on the window. He sighed to himself as yusuke got up and opened it.

“What do you want?” he asked knowing who it was.

There outside his window was a female with blue hair flying on an oar as her usual cheerful self.

“and here I thought I was going to scare you yusuke.”

“Get to the point botan, and just go away” this was the last thing yusuke wanted to deal with was spirit world. “ and if it’s another case forget it”

“Hey I didn’t say it was another case now did I?” she replied as her cheery little self. Yusuke just gave her a look, as in he knew her better than that. Botan let out a sigh, “ok fine, so it is another case are you up for it?” Yusuke replied to her with “just go away, I’ll think about it” and he laid back down on his bed. “Yusuke this is serious” as she tried to talk some sense into the lazy ass detective. Yusuke just turned over on his side in bed. Botan just sighed “ fine yusuke, don’t think your off the hook yet, we can’t let this case go on for much longer” she told him before she left.

-meanwhile-

kurama well known as shuichi was just getting home. It was pretty late when he had returned home, his family had gone out that night, kurama just figured on spending the night relaxing, between all that he had to do, school, his demon self was still a secret, and not to mention his job with spirit world. And just when he was going to relax, a knock came on the door. When kurama answered the door, it was a figure, short, and he was cloaked. The figure seemed familar to kurama.

“Are you alone?” they asked kurama. And kurama replied saying he was, “I must know who are you?” the kitsune asked him. The figure took his hood down, and kurama knew who it was immediately.

“ touya, what a surprise, I thought you were in demon world.” well kurama thought touya had been in demon world.

“I’ve come to warn you and ask for your help. Something strange is going on in demon world”

the kitsune was surprised to hear that coming from a friend of his. “I’d be happy to help what is it?”

“ I’m not sure you can help kurama, to tell you the truth” as touya hated to admit it, “I’m not sure what’s going on. I keep finding villages in demon world destroyed, they were supposedly done by shinobi but it’s strange it doesn’t look like the work of them and every time we find one, the shinobi who we think we’re there seem to vanish or get killed.”

“ odd, that definately doesn’t sound like anything normal.” as kurama took all that in he also tried to think of what could be happening.

“I hate to say it but I need to get going, I’ll be in touch” and with that the ice master left.

Kurama watched as his friend left, and as touya left kurama thought to himself. *what is going on, my friend please becareful*

and with that the ice master headed to demon world, but what was going on, and what does all this have to do with our ice master, find out next chapter which I don’t know when I’ll get up. Hope your all enjoying my fic.