Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ enter asheara ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authors note: ok I have to say something asheara is one of the cutest characters ever, she’s really cute and I’d love to have a little sister like her. I think that’s it for the author notes this time enjoy chapter 3 everyone.

Disclaimer: as usual I don’t own anyone from yyh. Except for you know who

Chapter 3 - Enter Asheara!

Touya sat in a tree in demon world again trying to get some sleep. But it didn’t happen again he had that same exact dream as before but this time he was woken up by someone else.

“Brutter, brutter, wake up,” a young girl was yelling up to him from the ground. Touya shot up like before it was the same thing, he was breathing heavy, and was sweating alittle. He looked down below and saw his younger sister standing there.

“Big brutter you ok?” the young girl asked him. Touya jumped down from the tree, and landed next to his sister.

“Yeah I’m fine.” touya told her as he picked her up.

“You were talking funny” his little sister told him.

“It’s ok asheara, It was only a bad dream” assuring his little sister that he was ok.

Touya set his little sister back down, she was the only family touya had left, she was only about 3 feet tall, her hair was long a teal color and went down to her knees, her eyes were a light blue glassy like her brothers, her skin was pale, and she wore a white kimono with a red sash, she was only four years old. She could never pronouce the letter H so she always had to say brutter instead of brother. It wasn’t easy rasing her on his own, especially with everything that had been going on lately. But touya tried not to let that get in the way, he didn’t want to worry his little sister. He rubbed her hair and she let out a giggle. Asheara yawned, and cuddled up to her brother and fell asleep. Touya picked her up, so she could rest on his shoulder. They lived in a small place in demon world, just a small little home for the two of them and jin. Touya put her to bed when there was a friendly voice.

“ wow, she’s gotten bigger that’s fer sure”

“Jin, where have you been?” touya asked his friend, who always seems to be on the move, and could never seem to stay on the ground. Jin was a master of wind, and touya’s best friend, and he spoke with an irish accent. To asheara he was her uncle.

“ around”

touya just shook his head clearly knowing that would be jin’s answer... “yer doing fine don’t yer know?”

“ I know, it’s just hard with everything going on right now” touya wasn’t sure if he could raise asheara on his own.

When asheara was born, she was born with a weak heart, her heart couldn’t support her all that well. Their father had been killed before asheara was born, and the two lost their mother when she was just two. And even when their mother died, touya and jin were in a shinobi sect, their leader rysho was a ruthless leader, and basically he had no honor, and would do anything to win in a fight. Touya only joined that sect because rysho could help asheara, but after he did, rysho would make touya do his dirty work, and when she would tell rysho she was getting better, he would abuse her and hit her. It wasn’t till after rysho was killed in a fight that touya was able to get asheara what she needed... asheara started to toss and turn in bed...

^ The village was burning, as asheara’s mother tinaya carried her child, touya by their side, trying to help them escape. The village had been attacked and was now burning. Everything was burning down, and a lot of the demons there were destroying everything in their path. Everything was fine they were going to get out fine. When tragedy struck, one of the demons threw a sword and it hit their mother a direct hit. Only an inch from her heart.

“Mom!” touya got right be her side. “ mom hang on, your going to be fine”

their mother looked up at her son. “ no.. I can’t... touya please take care of your sister for your father and me...”

Touya nodded and asheara was crying, and their mother gave asheara to her son.

“ don’t worry I’ll take care of her, I’m not leaving you though, I’ll be back”

tinaya nodded and began to lose consciousness, touya with his little sister in his arms made it out and to safety, he was about to leave his sister someone safe when their home was completely destroyed, and lit up in fire. Touya knew no one could have survived that blast. He held his little sister.

“ I won’t let anything happen to you asheara, I promise, your brother is here for you”

but not long after that touya was killed, leaving asheara on her own, killed right in front of her eyes.

“BRUTTER!!!!!” ^^^^^

“BRUTTER!!!!”

Asheara immediately woke up and started to cry, touya ran to her room immediately after hearing his sister.

“ brutter, I had a bad deam, I lost you and mommy both!!” She was crying and shaken up.

Touya wrapped his arms around his little sister, and began to rock her.

“ it’s ok” he told her while he rocked her.” it was only a dream, your brother’s here, I won’t leave you I promise.”

Asheara nodded, and she calmed down, while her brother rocked her, and fell back asleep.

“ asheara, I promised mom I would take care of you, I won’t let anything happen to you, and I won’t leave you, I promise.”

Touya wanted to make sure asheara would be ok, and pretty soon he fell asleep as well by his little sister’s side.

And with that my third chapter is done, I hope you all like asheara isn’t she the cutest. And you got alittle bit of touya’s past uncovered too so we hit two birds with one stone. I don’t know when chapter four will be up, but please read, and reviews would be welcome!