Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ The case! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own any yyh, wish I did but I don’t only thing I own is asheara

authors notes: wow.. I don’t think I have any author’s notes this time...wait I have one kuwabara isn’t in this fanfic.

Hiei: does she ever shut up?

Author: hey be nice!

Hiei: hn...

Kurama: let’s just get on with the next chapter.

Chapter four: the case!

The gang was starting to run out of time for this case, every time botan tried to explain to yusuke about the case yusuke just ignored her and walked off.

“Yusuke, will you please just listen to me for once!?” while his assistant flew beside him on an oar.

“I’ve already told you botan, I’m not in the mood. Try getting someone else” he told her and just walked on.

“ yusuke your being so stupid!” Botan flew right in front of his path where he was walking..” listen yusuke if you don’t take this case, and soon, friends you know might be kil– oops wasn’t suppose to say that.....” botan being a blabber mouth said something she shouldn’t have. It actually put some sense into yusuke.

“What?” yusuke asked her a sudden look of “what is going on” on his face. *ok, fine maybe they do need me... stupid ass toddler..* “alright botan, let’s get to spirit world.”

Botan’s attitude changed immediately back to her perky self. “ oh yusuke I knew you’d come!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever” the teen replied to her.

Botan grabbed yusuke, and took off to spirit world. You could hear yusuke yelling and cursing because he almost fell off.

~~~~~spirit world~~~~~~

“I hate it when you do that!?” yusuke yelled at his assistant. “I almost fell off!”

“ maybe you should just learn to hang on tighter” she replied to him, cheery as usual.

“ maybe I should just find an easier way here” yusuke mumbled to himself.

“ what was that?”

Yusuke through a nervous laugh “nothing, nothing”

koenma prince of spirit world was stamping paperwork as usual. Cursing to himself as he was doing it. How he hated paperwork. He was waiting for yusuke to arrive...

“ I’ve brought yusuke sir” botan said as she bowed to her boss.

“Make this quick toddler, I need to get back to bed”

“ ha ha very funny yusuke” the toddler replied to yusuke, sucking on his pacifier as usual.” botan’s been trying to get you and your team for almost over a month now, I have an odd case for you.”

“Hey wait, shouldn’t the rest of my team be here then?” yusuke asked not noticing they were already there except kuwabara.

“No need to yusuke” a soft voice came from the side.

“Kurama, where’d you come from?” surprising the detective.

“I’ve been here for a while” the kitsune replied.

“And here I thought the detective would learn by now... guess not”

“Nevermind, guess we are all here, including three eyes.”

“Hn” was the only reply yusuke got from the little fire demon.

After koenma cleared his throat. He began. “Right, this case won’t be easy”

“When are they ever easy?” ask yusuke, koenma just ignored that...

“ as I was saying this case will not be easy, I’m sure your aware of the shinobi of spirit world?”

“Who?” yusuke asked, not really paying attention.

“ think of jin or touya yusuke, they’re shinobi of spirit world, or ninjas if you prefer” said our kitsune answering yusuke’s question.

“ yes exactly, guys, someone is killing them off”


“Easy all we need to do is find out who’s doing it and stop them”

“It won’t be that easy yusuke” kurama told him, trying to warn him.

“ someone is killing all our sects off, it’s strange, we send them on their missions but they never return, it’s like they vanish”

“ koenma, I’m sure they’re fine” yusuke said trying to reassure the toddler.

“Yusuke, some have been turning up..”

“Well see there ya go!”

Koenma was quiet before saying it. “ I mean they’ve been turning up dead yusuke..”

“What?” yusuke was surprised at hearing that.. And realized maybe this was a little more serious than he thought it was.

“ we need you guys to find out who’s behind it and stop them at all costs!”

“ any clue as to who it is?” kurama asked the toddler.

“ unfortunately, I don’t we need you to hurry though, because if this goes on for too much longer, we won’t have any sects left, only thing that might help you is whoever is doing it is in demon world”

“ great... we’ll get on ya little toddler”

“See that you do yusuke” koenma told the detective.

Later after hiei, and yusuke left, and botan went to some of her duties.

“You wanted to speak with me koenma” asked the red head, not knowing why koenma asked for him.

“Ah yes kurama, I forgot to mention this earlier, but I’m having two demons join you and yusuke on this case” said the toddler.

“Who?” asked the curious kitsune.

“ oh don’t worry kurama I assure you, you know them”

Kurama took koenma’s word for it, and was told that they would show up the next day but kurama couldn’t help but wonder who the pair was....

Yay chapter four is done! I wrote this at 1 AM I’ve been under a lot lately, I’ll get the next chapter up soon, hope you like it and please R&R