Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ old friends ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author’s notes: hey everyone sorry if this chapter sucks, I had something happen in my family and I won’t be around for a week so I figured since I have the time left to get the next chapter up. Hope you like it.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any yyh.

Chapter 5 - old friends.

Kurama returned home after the meeting in spirit world, his human family wasn’t home at the moment. He had just gotten home and had the chance to relax when there was a knock on the door. Kurama sighed as he got up not really wanting to answer the door, when he did there were two standing there in cloaks. The cloaks they wore were a plain black and grey color, that covered everything but their eyes. The clever kitsune almost immediately had a clue as to who the two were.

“So Koenma sent the two of you tow help us out, the master of ice and the wind master.” he said cracking a smile.

Jin took his hood off. “Awww how’d yer know it was us?” he asked as if he wanted to surprise kurama..

“It’s been awhile kurama” touya spoke as he took his hood off as well, his little sister asheara hiding behind him, she was alittle shy.

“It has, it’s good to see you two again” the kitsune glad it was just friends and not just someone else.

“Likewise” was touya’s response.

Kurama went to the phone and called yusuke, not noticing what time it was.. A sleepy spirit detective picked up on the other end.

-yawns-“kurama do you have any clue what time it is?” yusuke asked him on the other end of the phone line.

“Sorry yusuke but it was important that I call you”

“Why?” yusuke half asleep half awake and wanting to go back to bed.

“It’s about the case koenma gave us”

“What?” yusuke almost sprang up. “What about the case?”

“Let’s just say a couple of old friends of ours showed up yusuke”

yusuke got confused “ a couple of old friends? Who?”

“Yusuke meet me tomorrow in the park and we’ll be there” the kitsune gave yusuke the request yusuke on the other end just answered with an un huh yeah.. As if he fell back to sleep.

-the next day-

the three were on their way to meet up with yusuke, jin was flying in the air ahead and kurama and touya just walking next to each other. Touya tried to tell alittle more about what was going on too, but then he didn’t know much either.

“All the sects are starting to fear that they’ll be the next to go. When koenma mentioned the case to us, we thought we might as well help you out in it being shinobi”

“Speak fer yerself touya, o’le jin just wants to see urameshi again” jin anxious to see yusuke his ears started to wiggle a little bit.

Touya just gave him that look as to jin relax.

Kurama met yusuke in the park a short time after that.

“ ok kurama who are these so called friends” yusuke was curious and wondered who the toddler had gotten for them. A strong breeze came by over them. “ what’s with the wind?!” Yusuke almost getting pushed back it was so strong.

“ been awhile hasn’t it urameshi!” Jin called out flying up in the sky after yusuke looked up.

“ jin, it’s been awhile buddy, what are you doing here?” yusuke had no clue what his friend was doing in human world.

Jin let out a laugh”yer funny urameshi, touya and me are helping yer out on that ol’e case don’t ya know”

“ way to go the toddler did something right for a change”

“Hey yusuke”

“ thanks for your help touya, and jin’s as well” yusuke thanked his friends for helping them in this.

“ it’s no problem, koenma thought we could help you out being shinobi and all”

they were all sharing a nice friend reuion when the communication mirror in kurama’s pocket went off.

“ what is it?”

“ kurama, you and the others have to go to demon world now! It’s urgent, there’s a village called kokiri, hurry and get going” botan was almost yelling at kurama over the mirror.

“ of course” kurama hung up on botan and the group headed to demon world.

Author’s notes: there ya go chapter 5 is done, what’s happening at kokiri village find out next chapter. Please R&R