Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ kokiri village ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authors notes: ok yeah so it’s been rough lately I lost two relatives in less than a week apart, and I started school which could have started off better... anyway here’s the next chappy people and please R&R I guess if you don’t than my writing just sucks.

Hiei: will you just get on with the story already...

Me:.... hiei where the hell did you come from?

Hiei: does that matter?

Me: I guess not...

Hiei: *mumbles* baka human.

Me: what was that!?

Hiei was silent.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any yyh.

Hiei: and it’s good she doesn’t.

Me: hey be nice!

Hiei: make me..

Me: ok I’m getting to the story now..

Chapter 7- kokiri village

last we left our gang, touya, asheara, and the usual hyper active wind master met up with kurama, they were the two koenma sent to help them on the case but before they were able to meet up with yusuke, botan contacted them and told them there was trouble at kokiri village what kind she wasn’t sure.

They arrived in demon world it looked the same..

“ same old, same old, don’t yer know” jin said alittle bored, because he was use to demon world.

“Let me guess you’d rather be in human world”

he nodded with a smile.

“ nice try, but our place is here” touya told him and that probably wasn’t the first time he said that to his windy friend.

“ any clue what’ll we’ll be finding” the curious wind boy asked.

“ hopfully shinobi and other demons alive there, at least that’s what I hope we find.”

“ great.. Yer know if anyone dies it’s not yer fault”

“Yeah, I know” Touya would feel guilty once in awhile if they had people to save and him and his partner hadn’t gotten there on time to save anyone.

They made their way to the village of kokiri. When they got there it was not what they expected.

The three were all in shock when they arrived. The whole village had been destroyed, but by who, and why...

“ this can’t be?”

“What do yer think happened here?”

“ I’m not sure... jin, kurama and I will take a look around, stay here and keep an eye on my sister, asheara I’ll be back in a little bit”

His little sister nodded.

Kurama and touya took a look around the village for any survivors. They found nothing....not even bodies of the victims everyone was dead... but it was strange that there were no bodies around.

“ Touya, what do think? It’s strange” kurama wasn’t sure either.

“ I’m not sure kurama... but I can say this, whoever did it was a shinobi”

the four of them returned to human world and met up with the others yusuke, kuwabara, and hiei was somewhere.

“ what the hell are you talking about kurama! A whole village destroyed!?” yusuke was having a little difficulty believing that.

“ it’s true yusuke” the kitsune replied quietly.

“ any clue who did it?” the teen asked.

“ I’m not sure, yusuke the only thing we do know is the work and attack was done by a shinobi” touya replied.

“ I forgot what’s a shinobi again?” kuwabara had to ask...

“ think of a ninja kuwabara just a demon and their work is usually in demon world.” kurama answered for the others.

“Oh” was kuwabara’s response to that.

“ most of the shinobi now a days aren’t like they use to be, most were honorable fighters, but now most have gone corrupt, rysho was one of them that went corrupt. He’s the only one I can think of though that would want them dead.” touya was sure of that too.

“ I can agree with ya on that one, rysho was a pain of a biggie.” jin agreed with his partner.

“ but rysho is dead so who can it be?” touya said out loud...

Later that night after the group had seperated... it was the same thing, touya had that same dream haunting him... And woke up breathing heavy, and sweating alittle..

* that dream again... what does it mean?* he thought to himself... he started having the dream every night, and he hadn’t been getting much sleep at all actually he was starting to wonder if he’d ever know what the dream meant.

Authors notes: will he maybe you’ll find out in the next chappy. Sorry if it wasn’t that good, I have a lot of things on my mind. Right now.

Hiei: yeah I know I read it.

Me: hiei stay out of my mind!

Hiei: I haven’t shown up in your story yet.

Me: I know.

Hiei: why?

Me: your sleeping in a tree.

Hiei: a tree...

Me: yes a tree no go away.

Hiei: I might as welll your story is boring...* he left*

Me: hey be nice!!!! please R&R