Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ "a young new friend" ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 10- “a young new friend”

Author’s notes: hey all my fans of my fanfic, I’m happy to announce I have returned to continue my story. Unfortunately my computer broke so I had to wait and was able to get a new one so I’m back in business anyways on with the story.

disclaimer: I don’t own anything except for the characters I make up you wanna use them ask me.

Last we left our hero’s a young girl showed up and collapsed, she had obviously gone through a lot, but no one was sure what it was.. The little girl was brought to yusuke’s place where she just rested up, the other’s curious as to who she was and what had happened all they could do was sit and wait. She woke up the day after she fell unconscious.

???????: huh? Where am i? * she had trouble sitting up*, kurama sat next to her helping her heal. His calm voice as usual spoke “ it’s alright, your safe here.” Yusuke was anxious to just get what he needed from her and do what he needed to do. “ alright, kid, spill, what do you know” the little girl was a little scared.

“ relax yusuke, let her tell us what she knows when she wants to. It’s not wise to just force information out of her after what she may have been through”

” dammit fox boy, I hate it when your right”

The little girl was quiet but she spoke even with what she’d been through. “ it’s ok…” she said not looking at either yusuke or kurama.

“ See kurama she’s fine!” yusuke trying to act smart and like he knows what he’s talking about as usual.

“ when will the detective act smart for once” a voice said from a corner of the room.

“ he has hiei”

“ ha, thank you!”

“ only he doesn’t act like it much”

yusuke fell over when kurama said that.

“Would you like to tell us what happened?” the kitsune asked the young girl..

“ My name is Selphie, my entire home was destroyed by a shinobi sect. I don’t remember any names though.. I don’t know if anyone else survived though…”

Selphie was young, she only looked to be about ten years old, not much older than asheara. She was about asheara’s height though. She was a demon, but looked more like a human. She didn’t look like a fighter either...

“is there anything else you remember? Anything at all.” Kurama asked her trying to see if she could remember anything.

Selphie closed her eyes and tried to remember more but nothing else came to her mind and she replied with a no. “it’s alright, selphie.”

“like hell it is?! Come on you little runt spill already!?” yusuke impatient and wanting more information.

It scared Selphie and she yelled back at yusuke “ I can’t remember alright now leave me alone!”

“Why you little!” yusuke came towards her only scaring her more.. kurama blocked yusuke from getting to her. “leave her be yusuke, she’s been through a lot.”

“Great! And here we are with nothing to go on kurama, we’re no where near close to solving this case than we were before.”

Kurama replied, “ No, yusuke she has been a little helpful.”

“huh? How?” yusuke obviously confused.

“simple, fool. We weren’t even sure, who was causing all this. Now that it’s a shinobi sect, it will make this a lot easier..” Hiei said as he was leaning against the wall.

” yeah but would sects really do something like this I thought they were supposed to be good, and help people.”

“they are” a voice came from the door.

“yer know, this girl’s kinda cute.” Jin flew in the room.

“ jin…. That’s not important right now. She give you any information kurama?”

“Only a little touya.. supposedly a shinobi sect is responsible”

“ that wouldn’t make sense, if someone is killing the sect groups off, why would one attack a village”

“Exactly my thought as well” kurama and touya both thinking the same thing.

Selphie recognized touya for some reason. It scared her too.. “ you… you were at my village”

touya was a little confused because he had never been to her village nor had he ever met the little girl before. “you mean me?”

Selphie nodded and stayed back against the wall afraid.. “ stay away..”

“ are you sure, I’m the one you saw?”

She nodded. “I remember those eyes… those ice cold eyes, you killed my family!”

“whoa, whoa! Relax, I’m not going to hurt you, did you hear a name for this person.” Touya asked her trying to calm her down alittle too and reassure her that who she saw was not him. “no I didn’t hear a name.. wait I’m starting to remember now.. There were six of them, five destroyed my village, than another one showed up and killed the five, like they were some sort of tool to him”

“your sure this guy was even an ice master?”

She nodded, “that I remember!”

touya sat down on the bed next to her, “ who you saw wasn’t me, I can promise you that, I’m trying to find the one doing all the killing.”

“really?” she looked at him.

“ yeah, actually I have a sister just a little younger than you.” That seemed to give Selphie comfort.

“Can you help me find out who it was?” she asked innocently.

“Don’t worry, I promise you we’ll find him, and we’ll make sure he can’t hurt you again.”

“thank you!” The young girl hugged touya

“well, it appears we have a new friend.”

“yeah, yeah, yeah” Yusuke said really not paying attention.

Kurama just shook his head to yusuke’s comment, and hiei was ignoring them, he wasn’t the mushy kind of guy.

Author’s notes: so what do you all think? This is the first chapter I’ve been able to get up since I got a new comp. I like it, and it’s a lot nicer than the last chappy which was dark, unfortunately to my dear fans the next chapter will end up being dark. Until then enjoy!