Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ two dreams, an older sister, and more trouble ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author’s notes: ok I’m so sorry it took me so long to get this chappy appy up. It’s been awhile since I last updated my fic. The thing I was using to write it wasn’t letting me write it and until now I wasn’t sure what else I’d use to write the rest of the story. Ok so like I said at the end of my last chapter this chapter will get darker.. And more of the mysterious past may even be revealed.. Oh I ask you that you please read at your own risk, you don’t like dark don’t read it. Ok I’ll stop for now.

Hiei: good. It’s annoying.

Author: don’t start hiei..

Chapter 11- two dreams, an older sister, and more trouble.

Night came over Yusuke and company. Most had gone to bed pretty much. Asheara was there, jin, yusuke, kurama, and selphie had went to bed and hiei, well knowing hiei, he disappeared with a word to the group as he tended to do. Unfortunately, touya was having trouble and couldn’t get to sleep, and when he was able to he kept having those strange dreams which had been changing lately, changing in ways that he didn’t like, and he didn’t know why. He fell asleep staring out the window.

^^^ “ this is all your fault my student” a much young looking touya by his master.. “ no it’s not!” “ one day…” touya confused at what his master was talking about. “ one day my young apprentice.. You will be the strongest ice master by far. None of the other students will be able to supass you.” clearing it up for his student… touya simply replied with “ I understand master…” his master was quiet for a few minutes… before speaking again… “ and then… you will do things just like this”

The two had been watching a burning village, mostly innocents that touya’s master had killed.. When touya heard that.. His master was wrong…

“ no… your wrong master…”

“oh… am I?”

his master matica… his voice had no emotion at all, any time he had spoken it was nothing but cold.. He had never even shown anyone that he had emotion. So according to a lot of masters he didn’t have any emotion.. Touya had regretted choosing matica for his master, and sometimes touya was even afraid of saying anything against his master… Matica was never soft and never went easy, even on his young students…

“ yes you are.. I will not use my powers this way! I won’t kill those who are innocent”

matica just laughed…

“ I mean it! I won’t! using our powers like this isn’t right. I’m learning my powers to help others master, not kill them”

“ do you really mean that my apprentice?

“ yes master.. I do”

“ you will fail touya… you will get use to killing, and soon you’ll end up killing innocents, feeling nothing.. That is what a true ice master is. You must become cold, emotionless, like your element… if you don’t do that you will never become a true ice master. Try all you want to not become what your destined to be.. But you’ll never succeed.. Face it your destined to be a Ice cold ruthless killer… and if you don’t then you were weak and I wasted my time with you…”

“ I’m not weak and you haven‘t wasted your time with me master!”

Matica was quiet..

“ master, please, I’m not weak…”

“prove it my student.”

a small little girl had been trying to get to a safer place she was the only one alive from the village matica had destroyed…she just happened to run into the two trying to leave the village.

“ you know what to do my student..”

“ … you want me to kill her…”

matica nodded… touya was hesitant…

“ what’s wrong? Your hesitating touya… kill her… or are you weak?”

“ I’m not weak!”

touya, only between ten and fifthteen years old… killed the girl…

“ good… next time don’t hesitate my student…”

“ I won’t…. I promise…”^^^^

years went by in his dream, touya started to toss and turn, the dream only got worse from that point on, he could see himself as nothing but a ruthless, emotionless killer.. At one point of the dream, he even ended up killing his own sister and had showed no emotion he had become just like his master.. He couldn’t take it anymore…

“ NO!!!”

Touya woke up, sweating, and breathing heavy.. He didn’t want to become like his master. He hated his master for what his master had done to him.. A small voice spoke.

“ brutter, are you ok?”

Touya was still breathing a little heavy. His sister was there standing next to him, just looking at him sort of confused and worried.

“ yeah it’s ok asheara, I’m fine. It was just a bad dream is all.”

“ok”

The ice master noticed it was morning. he picked his sister up and met up with the others.

“ hello, good to see your up, you haven‘t missed much it‘s been quiet.”

“ thanks kurama.”

“touya… I’m… I’m sorry…”

“hmmm? For what selphie?”

“ for the way I acted before, when I met you.” she said

“ don’t worry about it.. I can see why you would, your village can you remember anything else?”

Selphie thought for a couple minutes..

“ besides it’s name which is kokiri village no… sorry..”

“ kokiri… it doesn‘t sound familiar..”

“ it’s supposed to be on the edge of a forrest, or so I’ve heard”

“ thanks kurama.”

“ aww come on guys, the girl doesn’t know anything. She‘s no use to us anymore. I don‘t even know why your bothering to even try.”

“ shut up you stupid human” selphie yelled at the idiotic detective.

“ half human!” yusuke yelled back at her.

“selphie do you remember anything else, anything at all?” touya tried asking her one more time.

Selphie was quiet….

“ everyone was killed in the village, I-- I was the only one who made it out”

Touya thought about it to himself after she had said that, he knew someone like that but he hoped It wasn’t who he thought it was.

“kurama…” yusuke said “ do you sense that?”

“ feels like… ice…”

*matica… that better not be you…*

the three were quiet for a moment, when someone tried to take touya by surprise instead she landed on her back.

“ who are you?!”

She was a shinobi. Yusuke pulled her hood off.

“ teala?” touya sort of surprised to see who it was under the hood.

“ hey brother”

“ uhh, touya who is this?” yusuke confused.

“kurama, yusuke, this is teala, my sister.”

“ a pleasure”

“ yo”

“ it’s a pleasure to meet you guys. Touya we need your help.”

“ what is it sis?”

“ the shinobi are getting less and less. Why haven’t you done anything to stop it?”

“ It’s not my job teala..”

“ but they’re still your people, it‘s your responsibility”

“ yeah well I don’t want it.. We’ve been trying to track down who’s behind it for months now. Unless you have any ideas teala to find him, let me know”

Teala and her brother were quiet for a moment… till his older sister spoke..

“ you already know who it is…”

Touya was quiet…

“touya is that true?” kurama asked, yusuke was about to yell out like he did but kurama told him to be quiet

“ I don’t know…”

“ you’ve gone cold haven’t you brother…”

His sister told him, it brought back memories… he could still hear his master’s voice. That cold voice..

In touya’s head..

* someday… my student you will be as cold as I am…

Someday… as cold as I am…*

“ guys I need a little time alone, asheara why don’t you go play” he set her down and vanished.

“ did I miss something” yusuke was so confused..

“ leave him be yusuke, touya needs some time alone..”

Later that day, the ice master tried to get some rest in a tree, he was able to fall asleep again.

^^^^ “ you will not be a true ice master until your either cold or can beat me…”

“ i don’t want to be any colder than I already am! I‘ve had enough of your training. With training this tough I‘m surprised it hasn‘t killed any of your students.”

“ so then your choosing to be weak..”

“ no… I’m choosing to be smart, I’m leaving you”

“ leave now touya and you will not be considered a true master, so your going to leave, go ahead leave, and live a lie saying you’re an ice master when you were never officially given the title from your master.”

“ I’ll continue my teachings elsewhere under another master.”

“ beware my young student, we may meet again”

“ I hope your powers turn their back on you and kill you”

“ I would hate it touya wouldn’t you? If I was a reason the sects died… if they die… it will be your fault”

Touya had no response to that and left. he had been through more than enough, years and years of training touya went through he had killed young ones and all of them were innocent, and he hated himself for it. Matica had abused him over all the years he spent under him, for many, many years, matica would take him and leave him in some of the coldest weather, leaving him to fend for himself.. He was done and left. ^^^^^

“ touya, touya wake up”

He was shaken awake by kurama.

“ kurama, what is it?”

“ I’m afraid I have some bad news…”

“ tell me, kurama what is it?”

“ asheara… she.. She’s been taken by someone…”

Touya was silent…

Author’s notes: well there you have it! Talk about a cliff hanger right? That marks the completion for chappy appy 11, I promise I will have the next chapter up sooner, please read, and review, I’d appreciate the comments, thanks!