Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Neko Ninja ❯ Lila ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok. I'm going to explain me because I think that you should know who and what I am. Oh yeah, it might be a Hiei quiz, so he's going to be 5' 7” because I want to make him taller. Also, the whole gang is 17. Well, Hiei and Kurama aren't, but they are in human years. Well, at least they look it.
 
 
 
 
~Human Form~
In my human form, I have short, brown hair and dark brown eyes. Most of the time. I'll explain it at the end. Her name is Lila. Your about 5' 3” in all of your forms. She is almost 17 in human years and you go to Lunara High school. Lila always carries weapons with her (hidden, of course) and she's a ninja. People pay her to get information, assassinate, and all that other great stuff. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she's Yoko's long lost twin sister, but she had your memory erased while in battle to protect him and he doesn't remember because he's now Suichi, or Kurama.
 
 
~Neko (cat) form~
Don't ask me how, but this is Lila's original form. She has some
fox blood in her, but she's mostly neko. I'm just going to say, or guess, that Lila's mom was a neko, and her dad was a fox. In this form, she have long white/silver hair and golden eyes, most of the time. But, like in her human form, it changes sometimes. And again, I'll explain it at the end. She have claws and fangs. She also has black cat ears, and a black cat tail. Lila know Yukina because she had to go to her village place to learn how to control water. She can control water, fire, and the moon/moonlight. Combined, it makes the celestial fire. That's a blue fire that can burn, freeze, poison, and anything else basically. But, it takes extra spirit energy to control any of these because she doesn't know how to control it. It doesn't take as much for fire and water, though. She can use almost any weapon, but her favorites are the katana, kunia's (sp?), daggers, throwing stars, bow and arrows, and anything else that you can throw at people or use from a distance. Yeah, Lila's that weird. Also, her celestial powers give all of this strange psychic powers too. The only demonic power she's almost mastered is telepathy.
 
 
~Eye colors~
 
White: shock/fear/suprise
Silver: unnatural calmness
Gold: happy/hyper/bored !For Lila's neko side!
Brown: happy/hyper !For Lila's human side!
Black: deathly hate
Green: sadness/denial
Blue: calm
Red: anger/ticked off
Pink: regret
 
P.S. I erased my other quizzes because no one seemed very interested in them.