Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Never meant to Love you... or to Hate you ❯ Plans of the Capture ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SummerFlames: Hi! This is my first Yu Yu Hakusho Fanfic I have ever written so it might be reallly bad so please don't flame me too hard. ^.^;

*************************************************************** ***

"HIKARI! RUN!" A young fifteen year old girl ran like the wind through the dense forest of Makai running from a group of gaurds sent by Koenma prince of the spirit world.

Turning around she saw that her friend a demon girl who's right half is a beautiful young maiden and the other half a mutated demon, lying on the ground her leg trapped in some ropes and chains.

"I won't leave you behind Zesena!" Hikari turned around and helped her friend get up, "Let's go!" The two girls ran as fast as they can the guards not so far behind them. When they reached an old oak Hikari made a right turn and a warm light swallowed both her and her friend.

The group of guard came too a halt and looked around, "Damn IT" yelled one of them looking every which way, "We were so close too catching those two thieves!" Slowly the group disbanded after an hour's worth of search.

*************************************************************** ***

Hikari and Zesena fell hard on the ground after the journey through the portal. "So the commander has returned!" exclaimed one of the five demons helping Hikari up. Looking around Hikari brushed her waist length Dark chocolate brown hair out of her milk chocolate colored eyes.

"Yeah the commander of the Thieves if that's what you mean Arima!" laughed Hikari drawing out a small bag, "At least Zesena manage too snatch these jewels!" Opening the bag

Hikari poured out the contents of one ruby, emerald, sapphire, diamond and pearl. "I heard that they were magical…"

Looking at her group of bandits Hikari couldn't help but smile. Sure they didn't look like normal human beings like she is (Hikari is not a ningen but looks like one) but they were her only family. All of a sudden Arima threw the ruby at Hikari snapping her out of her dazed look. "You alright Hikari?"

Rubbing her head Hikari answered, "Yeah, I'm alright just tired…" Picking up the ruby Hikari asked playfully, "So this is mine?" After seeing Arima nod his head Hikari placed the small gem in her pocket. Those fools are just wasting their time trying too capture the Ginzuishou gang…

===============================================================

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" Shouted Koenma his eyes red with fury "YOU HAVEN"T CAUGHT HIKARI YET!"

"S-sorry Koenma-sama, but we almost did…" stuttered one of the guards, while George Koenma's personal servant was fanning Koenma too calm him down.

Koenma leaned back against his chair and sighed deeply, "It' ok, I've been way too stressed out, looks like I have too call in the Rekai team in the middle of their vacation…"

With that he pressed a small red button on his desk beeping for one of his Grim Reapers, Botan, "You're dismissed…"

When the guard was out of the room Koenma sighed in relief, "This is way too hard for me, reminds me of the time when Kurama was still a thief…" It took Botan only a minute to reach Koenma's office.

"You rang Koenma-sama?" asked Botan leaning against her oar.

Koenma nodded as he gave Botan his instructions, "Yes, send for Yuusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei and Kurama to see me in my office A.S.A.P!"

Botan looked at the Prince of the spirit world then asked, "Why won't you send for them yourself? It's much easier!"

Throwing Botan a `Do As I Tell You' Look Koenma answered, "Because Yuusuke and Kuwabara are gonna be yelling the whole day about ME messing up THEIR vacation!" Botan stood paralyzed for a moment and pulled into a salute.

"I'll go what I can SIR!" she said before taking off.

When Botan left George came in with a stack of papers, "Here's some documents that you need to sign Koenma" Taking one look at the HUMUNGOUS stack of papers Koenma almost fell over in a faint, "Um… Koenma sir… Are you alright?"

On the Ground Koenma was muttering, "The paperwork is coming… The paperwork is coming…"

*************************************************************** ***

Hikari sat on the hard floor of the cave looking out at the opening, It should be here soon she thought as a white dove flew on top of her dropping a small note on her lap. Petting the dove lightly Hikari turned her attention to the note. Opening it she read:

Your next attack won't be easy,

So think that this would be breezy

Steal for me the golden rose,

Whose magic is given to those,

Who are willing to use it,

For the power of evil

After re-reading the text Hikari sighed, "He's always making me do impossible tasks…" she said to herself. Leaning against a boulder Hikari fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

*************************************************************** ***

"Ok Koenma, You woke us up in the middle of the night while we are on vazation because of another mission!?!" shouted Yuusuke pacing around the room. Botan did a quick job of finding the Rekai team and bringing them here but to Koenma it seems like Kurama and Hiei were the only ones who were willing to come.

"Yes Yuusuke, It's another mission, and if you would kindly sit down and list-" said Koenma but Yuusuke was still angry.

"I don't care if it's the end of the WORLD! I WANT MY VACATION!" yelled Yuusuke.

"Hn, it's the end of the world then what's the point of having a vacation if you're dead?" asked Hiei from the far corner.

Yuusuke was quiet after that and sat down on a chair, "Fine the sooner this is done the sooner I can resume my vacation…" he grumbled and turned towards Kuwabara, "Oyi! Kuwabara! You awake?"

The only answer that he got was a snort and Kuwabara mumbling, "Five more minutes…"

Koenma rolled his eyes and turned to Kurama, "Do me a favor and keep an eye on your friends, I'm gonna go get the video instead of explaing this too them," and left.

"Yes Koenma," replied Kurama and watched as Kuwabara woke up and started yelling at Hiei for calling him a lazy oaf, "This can't get any worse…"

*************************************************************** ***

"Ok the next attack is to capture the Golden Rose…" explained Hikari pulling out a map. Arima and Zesena were with her listening to what was going to happen next, "Rumors has it that it is in the Gold Pavilion Shrine or The Kaelin Mountains of the Golden Phoenix…"

Arima studied the map and traced out a trail, "The best idea is to head out to the Shrine then the Mountains, it's safer and easier…"

"I agree," Zesena said marking the intended targets, "But Hikari what is it for?"

Hikari kept quiet and turned to leave, "That is a secret, And not your place in this mission…" she replied before closing the door behind her.

*************************************************************** ***

"Ok now that I can finally talk," said Koenma in the television, "I can finally explain what is going on… First of all there is a new gang formed in Makai more or less the leader just as dangerous as Kurama was when he use to be a thief… All you have to do is-"

"Go in and beat then up!" finished Kuwabara.

"No, All you guys have to do is join the gang and find their weakness. Here's a picture of the leader…" Just as Koenma said that Hikari's picture popped up on the screen.

"No way! THAT'S A GIRL! Koenma you must have shown us the hostage's picture instead," exclaimed Yuusuke but Kayko who was also presented hit him hard on the head with a baseball bat.

"Yeah? And girls were meant to be hostages only?" she demanded.

Yuususke rubbed his sore head and was about to retort back but Kurama and Hiei stopped him, "You want to listen or not?" hissed Kurama.

"Finished yet?" asked Koenma as the tv flickered again showing the picture of the Golden Pavilion, "This is where the are headed or that's what my spies said, go there and get yourself captured…"

"WHAT!?!" hollered Yuusuke and Kuwabara in unision.

Hiei narrowed his eyes and took out his katana, "One more word from either of you and both of your sorry lives are going to be over…"

Yuusuke and Kuwabara sank back into the sofa as Koenma continued, "Ok where was I, Oh Yeah! Get youself captured and one of you demand to see Hikari and bargain with her until she gives in and allows you to stay with her as part of the gang. Simple enough?"

Yuusukand and Kuwabara almost answer but Hiei was standing next to them so they kept their mouths shut. Kurama got up and went over to the tv and turned it off, "Let's go Better now then never," he said and walked out the door, "Come on!"

*************************************************************** ***

SummerFlames: Yes I know this story sucks, so I'll try to better next time if you guys still want the story to go on. Review me and tell me if you want the story to continue or not and Sayonara!