Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of Studio Mayhem and Hidden Cameras ❯ The Crew Reflects ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Auther: Hello and thank you for taking time to look at my work. I hope you enjoy this exclusive behind the scene's look at the making of Yu Yu Hakusho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It is somewhere around six a.m. The setting is a large studio with several props sitting in the backround. Suddenly the doors swing open and two figures walk in One is clearly a girl while the other's gender is hard to tell.
 
Camera Girl: So boss how did you find these guys again?
 
Producer: You've been asking that every day for the past week since we started making this show. Where do you think we found them?
 
The camera girl sighs
 
Camera girl: We found them the same way every other large anime success starts. We find a group who's willing to sell there life's story to a television network for little or no profit... except the sailor moon crew. I think their producer found them in a strip-
 
Producer: Yes yes I know your theories on the sailor moon group. The point is why do you keep asking me this question?
 
The producer walks over to the snack table and pours a cup of coffee.
 
Camera girl: Well its just so weird filming them, I don't think stardom is agreeing with them. Especially after the fangirls started showing up...
 
Producer: We fixed that problem, everything is fine now. Besides I'm not going to drop them, they're hits! We could be bigger than that Inuyasha group in studio three!
 
There is a brief silence between the two. The producer takes a drink of coffee.
 
Camera girl: You know I wonder if Kurama is really bi...
 
The producer spits out the coffee
 
Producer: Why the hell are you asking me?!
 
Camera girl: It wasn't a question more like a musing...I was just wondering since there are all these Hiei/Kurama theories, and then there are rumors about Youko being a womanizer. Being Bi makes sense for him....
 
Producer: What have I told you about you and your musings?! I really don't need this at six in the *censer* morning!
 
Camera girl: You should really switch to decaf boss...
 
There is a small click and a bang as the door closes again. Sailor Moon walks into the studio looking sort of nervous.
 
Sailor moon: Is Kurama here?
 
Producer looks over at the camera girl who raises an eyebrow
 
Producer: Erm no...
 
Sailor moon: Oh, well when he gets in please give him this...
 
The senshi hands over a small envelope adressed in rather curly script to Kurama. She then leaves, the camera girl's eyebrow seems to be stuck in the up posistion. Whe the door closes again the producer starts to open the letter..
 
Camera girl: Boss isn't that sort of invading the guy's privacy...?
 
Producer: Oh come on, you know what they agreed to. All mail needs to be screened through me...besides I want to see what she could possibly have to give to Kurama...
 
there is a pause as the producer finishes opening the letter. Inside are several photo's, the producers eyes bulge, there is a quick glance at the coffee cup before returning to the photo's. The camera girl snatches them out of the producer's hands with a triumphant look.
 
Camera Girl: Hello Internet!
 
Producer: Dear lord maybe I /should/ switch to decafe...
 
Suddenly the door opens once again and Kurama walks in. The other two look at him. The producer looking mortified and the camera girl trying not to laugh.
 
Kurama: Erm, am I too early? I thought filming was supposed to start at...
 
Producer: Forget it, we aren't filming today!
 
Grumbling the producer stalks out of the studio muttering something about a good stiff drink, leaving Kurama and the camera girl who is still trying not to laugh.
 
Kurama: Is something wrong?
 
Camera Girl: Sorry Kurama, as much as I enjoy your company I have something that just can't wait.
 
The camera girl dashes out of the studio laughing maniacly leaving a very confused Kurama alone in the studio.
 
~End video feed~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>
Well I hope you enjoyed this small clip. Keep watching because I will try and update this when I get the chance