Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of Studio Mayhem and Hidden Cameras ❯ The Producer's Paranoia isn't completely unfounded... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Hello and Welcome to the third tape. Here we see what the cast and crew does in their spare time while the producer is out. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We see the cast sitting around on a louge sofa. Yusuke and Kuwabara are thumb wrestling, Kurama is reading a book on gardening, and Hiei is just starring off into space. The camera girl enters and looks around before joining them on the couch.


Camera girl: So filming is over, the producer is gone. Shall we start the plotting session?


The guys stop thumb wrestling and Kurama puts down the book. Hiei continues to stare at the wall, but you can tell he's listening.


Camera girl: Ok so as you all know Coffee has been cut from the budget due to the scene with Hiei...


All turn and glare at Hiei who pretends not to notice.


Camera girl: And the producer found out about the contract which means that as we speak lawyers are working to find a way to get around our improvements. Knowing them that won't take very long. I know Yusuke wants his doughtnuts, Kuwabara wants his trailer back, Hiei and I want Coffee, and kurama wants...


The camera girl pauses for a moment trying to remember what it was Kurama wanted


Kurama: A small garden...


Camera girl: Oh yeah, and that. Plus if the contract is knull then I can't be a gopher anymore...


The group turns to look at her like she's insane


Kuwabara: What, you mean you /like/ running around and getting us stuff?


Camera girl: Lets just say the job has it's perks.


The group looks suspiciously at Kurama who suddenly becomes very interested in his book. The camera girl clears her throat bringing everyone's attention back to her


Camera girl: Of course you know that we can't allow this to happen. But what I'm about to suggest might seem alittle drastic to you.


They group leans in closer, even Hiei who seems interest in the prospect of something drastic.


Camera girl: I propose a strike.


Kurama: Are you sure that would work?


Yusuke: Yeah, what if the producer just fires all of us and finds someone else...


Camera girl: He can't do that, have you taken a look at the ratings? Besides our demands are simple. Keep the contract the way it was, and bring back coffee. How hard could it be?


The group agrees to this course of action and they each leave for home. The security camera keeps rolling until morning the next day. In an uncharacteristic stroke of luck they all arrive before the producer, who walks in several minutes later to find the crew all sitting around the break table playing cards.


Producer: What are you doing?


Kuwabara: Playing cards, wanna join?


Producer: I know your playing cards! The question is why!? You should be working!


The producer is about ten seconds away from spontaniously combusting while the cast continues playing cards.

Kurama: Do you have any fives?


Yusuke: Kurama how do you keep guessing what cards I have!?


Kuwabara: Yeah it's unreal...


Camera girl: Yeah Kurama where's the mirror?


Producer: ENOUGH!


The cast stops and looks up at him while the camera girl tries to stop her ears from ringing.


Producer: I demand to know what's going on here!


Kuwabara: we're playing ca-


Producer: I know! I mean why?!


Kurama: If you absolutely must know, we're on strike.


Producer: Strike? Over what?!


Hiei: We want the coffee back


Kuwabara: I want to keep my trailer


Yusuke: I want my dougnuts back!


Kurama: I would like to keep my garden


Camera girl: And I want to keep my partial gopher job!


The Producer pauses to look at the camera girl like she's insane


Producer: You actually like doing that?


The Camera girl coughs and continues


Camera girl: Plus we would like one thing all of us can share!


The producer is braced for the worst


All of them together: A Party every saturday!


Kuwabara: since we don't film on sundays


Yusuke: We can get wasted and it won't matter


Camera girl: plus we'll get to interact with the other anime's filming here ^^


Once again the producer is on the verge of spontaniously combusting.


Producer: THERE IS NO WAY IN THE SEVEN HELLS THAT I AM EVER GOING TO GIVE INTO THIS HAIRBRAINED SCHEME!!
I'll just hire...


Hiei: Don't you dare say it!


Producer: Replacement casting!!


All utter a collective gasp


Producer: All of you get out and don't even bother showing up for work tomorrow!


The cast leaves dejectedly, most of them shooting angry looks either at the producer, or at the camera girl for thinking this up. Inside the studio the producer walks off camera, we can hear a loud banging and various curses mixed with a mantra of 'Why me?' Outside the cast all hive five eachother at the sound of this, except hiei who simply walks off.

~End Tape~