Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Oh No!!! ❯ Cappie 1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow Wolf: Hiya everyone! This is my first attempt at humor. So please bear with me! I doubt it will be very funny but give it a try. Okay?

Disclaimer: I Do not own the cast of YYH but I do own, Kumiku, Kogi, Kia, Roe-Roe, and the plot! (If there even is one………^^;)

Oh Yeah! I'd like to explain my O.C.'s personalities and looks so here they are………

Kumiku: As tall as Yuske. Has shoulder length Brown hair and bright green eyes. Is generally nice but has a Hell of a temper.

Kogi: As tall as Hiei. Has waist length light blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Is always nice and calm and only gets angry sometimes.

Kia: As tall as Kurama. Has mid back length orangish-gold hair and Blood red eyes. Gets annoyed quickly and snaps at everyone, but is nice to friends.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Yuske: This is really boring. No demons to kill, No Missions to conquer, No nothing! Damn it!!!

Kurama: Yes, I must admit it is quite boring just sitting here doing nothing.

Kuwabara: Yeah……… Hey! Just a question, But why the Hell are we all in the same place for no apparent reason?

Yuske: Dunno……… Guess we were all board and decided to just kinda hang out………

Mysterious fairy-girl that appeared out of nowhere: Hello cast of the T.V. show Yu Yu Hakusho! I `m Roe-Roe!!! The fairy!

All else: Uhhhhhhh………

Roe-Roe: I am here because I was board and have decided to torment you with my three little friends, Kumiku, Kogi, and Kia!

Yuske: Torment us?! Why?!

Hiei: And who may I ask are they?

Roe-Roe: They are……… Aquatints of mine.

Hiei: Uh huh………

Kurama: Did we even do anything to you? That was so bad that it made you wish to torment us?

Roe-Roe: No. I was just board! Well time to go to the house!

All else: House? * All get sucked into portal overhead suddenly*

Roe-Roe: BWAHAHAH!!! Time for all Hell to brake loose!!! MUHAHA-* Cough, hack, gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

YYH Crew: * land on a lump in the middle of the floor of an ordinary looking kitchen room. In this order: Kuwabara, Yuske, Kurama, Hiei*

Unknown voice from below Kuwabara: Oh Shit! Not again……… Get the Hell off me would `ya!!!

Kuwabara: * Looks down* Ahhhh! * Jumps out from underneath Yuske causing him to fall on the girl who Kuwabara was on top of a second ago* Who the Hell are you?!

Girl: I'll tell you when your Idiotic friends Get off me!!!

Kuwabara: Uhhhh……… Guys you're kinda squashing her………

Yuske, Kurama, and Hiei: * jump off girl*

Kurama: Sorry about that……… We kinda just got transported here……… Could you please tell us where we are?

Girl: Sure, You're in that idiotic fairy Roe-Roe's Toy house. By the way, my name is Kia. Nice to meet you.

Kurama: Nice to meet you as well, my name is Kurama. And They are Kuwabara, Yuske and Hiei.

Hiei: About the toy house thing……… Are you serious?

Kia: Yes. I'm afraid I am. My friends and I have been stuck in here for hours now trying to get out. But we do not believe there is an exit anywhere.

Unknown voice: Hey Kia?! What was with all the commotion a moment ago?!

Kia: Nothing, Kumiku! We just have a few guests. * Looks at YYH crew* And they look like the guys from that T.V. show you always watch, Yu Yu Hakusho.

Kumiku: *Walks out of hallway leading to kitchen * Oh my God……… Why do you four look like, Kurama, Hiei, Yuske, and Kuwabara?!

Yuske: `cause that's who we are………?

Kumiku: ……… Oh God……… Um, Hiei, Kuwabara? You guys fight a lot……… Right?

Kurama: Endlessly.

Yuske: They never quit.

Kuwabara: Yeah well, If that shrimp would just stop being a baka………

Hiei: Why you little-

Kia: Oh crap………

Kumiku: You Idiots! Now THEY are coming!!!

Yuske: Who?

* Loud rumble that sounds like millions of tiny feet approaching*

Kumiku and Kia: Oh no………

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Shadow Wolf: All right! First chapter is done! I know this wasn't funny but It WILL get better in the next chapter! I promise!!! Review! Please!