Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Sakura's Last Fight, FunTime! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko/Keiko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!! ^.^


"WORDS" talking


'WORDS' thoughts


> WORDS < flashback


(A/N: WORDS) US!! (Shippo: we like to interrupt! Diana: *smacks her* Shut up!)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura moves into a fighting stance, her face serious. She was glaring daggers at Raven. The boy merely shrugged it off and copied her stance. He readied himself for Sakura's first movie, preparing to mirror her as he had in the past. It was then Sakura lost her hard stare. And was replaced with a childish grin. Her eyes glowed with mischief as she giggled and began dancing in circles around Raven.

He tried to follow he movement but failed to do so. Sakura continued to run around, arms flaying at her sides. And as before he still couldn't copy her movement.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore.

"What is with you?! You're acting like a 4-year-old!!" He shouted.

Sakura stopped in mid jump, and fell to the ring. "I told you. You could never copy these moves in a million years… because you're just too mature. It's common sense. These moves are not attacks, therefore you can't manipulate them. Tada!" Sakura jumped up and grinned.

"That was it?! You said it was some masterful technique! That was nothing!" Kei shouted from outside the ring.

Sakura turned to face her friend. "I'd be quite if I were you, Kei. I got that from you!" She shot back.

"WHAT!" Kei screamed.

Raven attacked Sakura, trying to get the upper hand, and cutting their argument short. Sakura jump out of the way, dancing, jumping, and whooping like she had done before. She called taunts and teased Raven every way she knew how, drawing on more of the little patience the boy had left. After a little more ducking and dancing, Sakura managed to get the upper hand on Raven, using her distractions to call on a better power and wiped the boy out. Soon, the battle was over. "And Team Masako moves on!!" The announcer shouted into the microphone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As soon as the match was over, everyone in the stadium face-faulted. But Team Urameshi had the biggest one. Kuwabara and Yusuke, both marched out to meet with the two girls.

"What in the seven worlds was that?" Kuwabara yelled.

Sakura and Kei looked at each other, then began pointing and rambling random accusations.

"Whoa! Slow down!" Yusuke commanded, halting all conversation between the two girls.

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, you guys have a match coming up and should really be getting ready… so me and Kei'll just get out of your way." Sakura said laughing nervously. "Right Kei?"

"Oh! Right!" Kei answered back catching Sakura's drift. "We should definitely stop bothering you guys!" With that, both girls quickly made their get-away.

"Geez, what is it with those two?" Yusuke asked.

"Yeah, I know. It's almost like they have something to hide." Kuwabara responded.

"That's probably because that do." Came a voice from behind. Yusuke and Kuwabara turned to see Hiei and Kurama walking over to them.

"Geez, shorty, you shouldn't sneak up on people like that. Not everyone's at your eye level." Kuwabara scoffed.

"Yes well, there are very few who can say they are at your brain-level, and I don't mean that as a compliment." Hiei shot back coolly. Kuwabara began glaring daggers at the three-eyed demon.

"Give it a rest guys." Yusuke told them. He then turned to Kurama. "You sure about those girls?"

"Quite. We don't know what they are hiding, but there is definitely a strange aura about them." The red-haired demon responded.

"A strange aura?" Yusuke questioned.

"Yes. We are certain there is something different about them." Hiei answered.

"And we are also led to believe that they know, too, that we are not all that we appear." Kurama finished.

"Wow." Kuwabara gasped.

"Try to comprehend everything we're saying, Kuwabara. We'll wait a moment so that it can all sink in." Hiei said mockingly.

Kuwabara's face reddened in anger. "Shut-up ankle-biter! Being so pint-sized must mean a pint-sized brain comes with it!" He concluded, feeling proud of himself.

"Only someone as simple-minded as you would actually believe that." Hiei responded simply.

"You wanna mess, short-stuff?! I'll show you…" Kuwabara was cut off as Yusuke grabbed his arms and began dragging him away.

"C'mon, Kuwabara, there's another match waiting to be started, and we're in the way." He told the red-haired teen. Kurama followed close behind. Hiei shook his head. "Fool." He muttered, before following the rest of the group.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kei and Sakura were sprawled out on their bed, in front of the TV in their hotel (or would it be motel?) room, watching the new on-going match with mild interest.

"How do they expect us to get into this?" Sakura asked dully, popping a few piece of popcorn into her mouth.

Kei sighed in response, shifting herself in attempt to get comfortable. Sakura picked up the remote and clicked off the TV. "Who cares about the winner? They're both push-overs anyways." She groaned.

"We need some excitement." Kei told her.

"No kidding. This is way boring."

"What do you suggest?"

"We could go make nice with Team Urameshi." Sakura suggested.

Kei eyed her suspiciously. "You just wanna see Hiei again." She said wryly.

"So what?" Sakura asked, blushing slightly, "I'm sure you're just as anxious to see that other demon-dude."

Kei cocked an eyebrow at her friend. "So is it settled then?" She questioned.

"All in favor say `Aye'." Sakura teased. "Aye!" Both girls exclaimed, jumping from their seats and rushing for the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yusuke, Kayko, Kuwabara, Yukina, Kurama, Shizuru and Botan all sat around the coffee table in Team Urameshi's hotel room, playing `Go Fish'. Hiei was sitting idly on the wonder sill, watching them with about as mush interest as Kei and Sakura had with the match on TV. It was then two certain teenage girls came bounding into the room.

"Hi guys!!" Kei said cheerily, squeezing herself in between Kurama and Shizuru on the couch.

"Whoa! What do you think you're doing?" Yusuke asked.

"Invading your room." Sakura said simply, finding the closest spot to Hiei and plopping down there.

"So, watcha playin'?" Kei asked, eyeing the clutter of cards on the table.

"We were just finishing a game of `Go Fish'. Would you like to join us? Yukina asked politely.

"Sounds like fun!" Kei grinned. Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara were all eyeing the girls suspiciously. No one else seemed to mind that they were there.

~End Chapter 8~

[A/N]: SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT!!!!

Shippo: She finally go to typing it…

Diana: Hardy Har Har…Loser!! *sticks her tongue out at her*

Shippo: *does same back* We'll try n get the next chapter out ASAP!!!

Diana: I think you're gonna type next!