Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome to my ..... I think.... my 9th story (one of the only ones I’ve ever put up)... anyway.... just to make the things clear, Youko and Kurama have been separated.... OC x Hiei if you are all wondering bout Dark Source and if I’ll continue it, read the bottom where it says reason.

Chapter 1 Last Night Before Moving(Prologue kinda)

RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Crystal moans as she turns on the light on her night stand, and looks at the caller ID on her phone. She moans clearly very annoyed and picks up the phone.

“Why the hell are you calling my house at 11 at night?” she asks angrily and annoyed.

“oh.... *nervous laugh* hey Crystal.... um.... heh... I was wondering...” her friend says nervously.

“Spit it out Ena....” she says sleepily forcing back a yawn.

“Do you happen to have.... or know... what we had for English, science, and math?” She asks quickly.

“Don’t tell me you don’t have it again.... or should I say ‘forgot’ to bring it home.”

“Well... yes... and the science I need help on...”

“Ena, the last time you called my house, you called at 8:30... and we didn’t get off till 10:30, only cuz’ my dad got pissed at me for being on the phone, and that you hung up on me and I called you... but when I answered and said hello, the person who answered hung up on me... this happened 2 more times... then you called and my dad got even more ticked off... getting my in trouble...”

“Hehe... I swear... that was my brother Well do you have it? And why did you answer instead of Roran?”

“Cuz it was my turn to answer the phone when it was you.”

“Hey... that’s mean...”

“Yah I know... lets get this over with...”

So after saying all that stuff, she gave all the homework to Ena, and helped her with her science. But before Crystal could hang up (poor Crystal) she brought up the oh so sad fact.

“That’s the last time you’ll ever give me homework... I can’t believe your moving... and your going to a new school...”

“Yah...”

Then suddenly a male voice comes on the phone and starts to talk with them.

“Roran,” Ena asks curiously, “how many phones do you have in your room?”

“...1... I put it on speaker phone...” he yawns.

“I’m kinda bummed bout’ goin to a new school too... what will the teachers be like without us?”

“A lot better off ” Ena says cheerfully.

“Thanks for the point Ena.-_-“ Crystal says.

“The part that sucks bout’ this whole thing, is that the school we’re going to has uniforms... the whole town we’re going to has uniforms at each school... there’s no escaping it...”

“And we’re leaving tomorrow... our freak’n house is bare and stinks with the scent of sorrow...” Roran says.

“What?” Ena asks confused.

“What? We’re tired...”

“You guys talk in poems and riddles when your tired?” Ena asks stupidly.

“No, only around you.” Ena presses a number on the phone and holds it for a minute, then lets go. Roran was cracking up even though he was tired.

“We might as well pull an all nighter guys.”

“Ok then.... how bout’ I meet you guys at the park by the old oak tree. And don’t worry I’ll bring lots of chocolate... that’s not filled with beer or whine.” Ena says.

“Dang it...” Roran and Crystal say in union.

“Ha I told you that you guys are beer obsessed ”

“How can we be when we’ve never had any beer?” Roran asks while putting on a t-shirt that was black and the sleeves were ripped off. Then he slips on blue jeans and shakes his head rapidly back and forth to get his hair to its usual look. Then he puts on 2 wrist bands both in which are black. And last, he puts on his Nike’s.
“well... how do I know you’re not lying to me?” she aks curiously.

“When have we ever steered you wrong? ^_^” Crystal asks smiling mischievously.

“Well... there was that time you said that a man does live on the moon, and that I should be the first person to prove it. And then you made me almost break into NASA. And if it wasn’t for Tora, I’d most likely be in jail, or stuck on the moon with a moneky.” Ena says. She could hear Roran and Crystal laughing.

“Ok... but you have to admit that was hilarious ” Roran says.

Crystal puts on a black shirt that was most likely Roran’s, but she didn’t care. (It was pretty much the same one he put on) Then she puts on dark blue jeans. And then she brushes her hair and shakes it to get it to its usual look. She slips on her Nike’s and then puts on a necklace that had an odd rock that had this strange feeling from it. Roran wore his through the night. She slips on 2 wristbands that were silver.

“Well... a little bit...”

“Hey, we’ll meet you there... and yes, this means we’re hanging up now.” Crystal says.

“Okey see ya there ^_^” she finally hangs up.

Roran and Crystal slowly walk over to there bedroom window and open it up. They jump out and head over to the park where they quickly spot Ena standing by a tree. They go over there and give a small wave and sit on the ground.
“Ok... since you guys are finally moving, could you please tell me how you got your hair to that color?”

Roran and Crystal twitch. Everyone found it odd that their hair was midnight black and there bangs midnight blue. Roran’s hair was short and was mostly shaggy but at a few places spiked. Girls labeled him as the bad ass hotty. All they did was hang around him and try to get a date. They never succeeded though.
Crystal’s hair was the same color as Roran’s. But her hair went to the middle of her back, and was also shaggy and at some places spiked. Guys labeled her as the must have for a girlfriend cuz she is the hotness.


“FOR THE LAST FREAK’N TIME ENA WE WERE BORN WITH THE COLOR AND WE LIKE IT ” Roran yells at her.

“Then how’d you get your eyes that color?”

They start to twitch again. And yet again, people found it odd that their eyes were midnight blue and they found it even odder that when they were mad, their eyes turn a reddish blue when their mad.
\
“IT IS FREAK’N NATURAL ENA ” Crystal yells at her.

“Ok.. Then can you explain why you guys are twins?”

Roran and Crystal look at each other with curious eyes.

“Yah... why a— HEY WE ARE CUZ WE ARE YOU IDIOT ” They both yell at Ena loudly.

“Then can you try to explain why you guys are fox demons?”

Crystal quickly puts a hand over Ena’s mouth.

“Shhhhhh.... be careful where you say that... anybody could be listening... and we already had to get out of trouble once for you saying that... and you were almost killed.” Roran says quietly.

“*pulls of Crystal’s hand* can you guys think telepathically?” she asks.

“yah... but only with ourselves... and with anybody who can do that whole... telekinetic thing...”



“You guys are cool... do me a favor and try not to get yourselves killed... and keep your mouths shut, they always get you in some kind of trouble... excpecally during class.” She says trying to act smart.

Ena starts poking at Roran’s wrist bands. He growls at her but she just continues. After 5 minutes of her poking him, he finally grabs her wrist and put it behind her back.

“OWWW FRIEND ABUSE FRIEND ABUSE I’M BEING ABUSED BY A RAPER HELP ABUSE ABUSE ”

“ENA SHUT UP ” Roran screams while whacking her in the back of the head.

“OWW I’M STILL BEING ABUSED QUACK ”

Roran and Crystal look at each other then at Ena. They stand up and run in opposite directions.

END OF CHAPTER

Crystal (me): did yous guys enjoy it? I know, kinda sucky... maybe a little boring, but it’s the first chapter and the next one will be better.

Roran: yah... and if you ask me this chapter was pretty long for the first chapter SO ALL WHO READ THIS SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME AND CRYSTAL AND THANK US FOR SPENDING 2 HOURS TYPING THIS

Crystal; yah... cuz my butt is sore from having to sit soooooo long.

REVIEW PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU THINK


REASON: ok, I bet your all wondering about my other story “Dark Source”. AND THE ANSWER IS NO I AM NOT STOPPING THE STORY I am just having problems with finding the chapter that I typed for it... it in the other computer which is not plugged up... *sigh* I hope you all have some kinda patience. (ITS ON MM AND FANFICTION)

~Hieis_girlfriend120
or
whitewolf120