Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10 Stupid Evil Monkey Bananas

“Yusuke I have got an urgent mission for you ” Koenma says while slightly glancing over at Crystal.

“But—why now? ” Yusuke asks.

“UUWWWW UWWW CAN I GO? ” Crystal and Roran ask loudly.

“Yes, Roran and Crystal, you may go.” Koenma says.

“You’re going to send them out in this condition? ” Kuwabara asks angrily.

“I and Kurama can heal them. ^_^” Boton says happily while going over to Roran.
Kurama smiles and goes to the Crystal. They go to each of their wounds, and heal them fully. Crystal immediately stands up.

“HIEI I CAN STAND AGAIN ” She exclaims loudly while throwing a fist in the air.

“Okey then now for your mission.—“

They all sit down and await for Koenma to tell them the mission.

“Unfortunately, in the north of the Makai, a dog demon known as Temok has been attacking the outer walls of the village of Mantral, which holds a mine full of all sorts of gems, and stones. But he is attacking due to the fact he is a thief, but, this won’t be easy, he has an army to back him up if he has any problems.” Koenma explains.

“This sounds lame... what is his army made up of?” Crystal says.

“Moneky demons.” Koenma says simply.

Roran and Crystal look at each other, then at Yusuke who was getting angrier by the second.

“Uh... 2 problems.... me and Crystal are thieves... and... uh... we hate monkeys... we really, REALLY, hate monkeys...” Roran explains while pouting.

“Well..we have to get this over with a quick as possible... SO GET TO IT ” Koenma yells at them while pushing them through a portal that appeared when he yelled.

5 MINUTES LATER

“I swear, he thinks up a ruder way to get me through portals every time...” Crystal says while dusting herself off.

“I thought you of all people would be used to it by now.” Youko says sniffing the air.

They all look around at their surroundings. There were many dead tree’s, but a lot of green grass and crows flying in the sky. The sun was sitting in the north, and smoke could be seen in the distance.

“How much you wanna bet that the smoke over there is where this...dude is gonna be?” Roran asks.

“I’ll bet nothing cuz it most likely is.” Boton says.
They all sigh and start walking in that direction. Everything was quiet, nothing was suspicious,
Maybe 30 minutes pass when they finally reach the camp. They duck behind some rocks and look over the camp.

“Okey... I have no idea why Koenma said this was sooo important, but might as well be on your guard,” Kouga says.

“So you finally say something?” Crystal asks nudging him in the arm.

“I was thinking *sheepish smile*” he says quickly.

Crystal laughs quietly.
“Okey, here’s the plan. I’m guessing that the guy we’re after is in that tent over there *points at a huge tent like thing*, so that’s why me, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei will be going in there. Kouga, Crystal, Boton, and Roran, you guys will stay out here and make sure no one enters the tent.” Yusuke orders. They all nod in agreement, but Crystal and Roran mumble something about getting the boring jobs.

Yusuke and the gang sneak in quietly, while the others stay guard in front of the tent.

5 minutes pass of nothing but standing around. When finally a big huge bang is heard from the tent. (Ok, the tent is huge... very big) Crystal and Roran look at Kouga.

“Why you guys looking at me? I didn’t do anything, it was probably Yusuke or something.” he says lazily.
They all moan and sit down. Suddenly a banana comes out of no where and hits Roran in the head.

“HAHA you got hit in the head with a banana ” Crystal laughs out at Roran. But, only to get hit herself in the back of the head.

“Ok Who through that? ”she asks while standing up and looking around crazily.

A monkey comes out from behind a rock. It had red fur, and had bright red eyes, and had a red shield in its hand.

“Awww look at how cute it is ” Boton exclaims while walking up to it.

But when she gets closer, the monkey opens it’s mouth and fire comes out.

“0.0 n-nice m-monkey.” she says while falling over like a statue (anime style)

“*mocking* awww what a cute monkey *regularly* hey Boton, if you didn’t notice that monkey just breathed fire ” Roran says making Kouga and Crystal crack up. But suddenly another monkey comes from behind the rock.
This monkey had icy blue fur and bright icy blue eyes, and a icy blue shield.

“*jumps up* aww This one’s even cuter ^_^” Boton says trying to get closer to it. Then the Monkey opens its mouth, and ice comes out, freezing Boton.

“*mocking* aww This one’s even cuter *regularly* hey Boton If you didn’t notice that moneky turned you into a popsicle ” Crystal says, making Roran and Kouga laugh.

“*stops laughing alittle* hey, since those 2 monkeys both are a different color, and both do something different, does that mean some other monkeys can do different things depending on their color?” Kouga asks.
“Hey...yah... red goes with fire... and blue goes with ice... but it can also go with water...hm...” Crystal thinks aloud.

“No, water would be more of an bluish green.” Roran says.

“No, it can be blue too ”

“No Greenish blue ”

“Blue ”

“Greenish bluish green ” he says.

While they were arguing, a bluish green monkey walks out from the rock.

“Uh guys...” Kouga says trying to get their attention, They ignore him.

Then the monkey opens its mouth and water comes bursting out right at Roran and Crystal.
When it stops, Crystal and Roran were dripping wet.

“I tried to get your attention.” Kouga says in defense.

“*walks out of tent* what the hell—“ Yusuke says, stepping out of the tent.

SPLASH BURN FREEZE

2 HOURS LATER

They are all back in at Roran and Crystal’s house. Crystal and Roran fell asleep, while Hiei was in the window seal and Kouga on the blow up chair. Yusuke was on a beany bag chair, and so was Kurama. Kuwabara was sitting on the floor.
“That...was...pointless...” Youko says yawning.

“Well... where do we plan on staying again?” Yusuke asks yawning.

“They already told YOU ten times, we can stay here... and in the morning Boton should be defrosted.” Kouga says getting comfortable in the chair.

Everyone laughs when they look over at Boton.

“Why doesn’t Hiei just defrost her or something?” Kouga asks.

“Because, the shrimp doesn’t want to.” Kuwabara says. A growl was heard from Hiei before he disappears.

“well... I’m going to sleep... in MY bean bag.” Yusuke says, getting Kuwabara pissed.

“Enjoy the floor Kuwabara ” Kouga says smiling widely.

Then, they all fall asleep after getting in whatever position.

END OF CHAPTER

Ok... no chat.... I don’t feel like it... sorry if this chapter was lame.... But I’m working up to something.... and I’m sorry if this is one of the stupidest chapters you have ever read.. I was thinking about monkeys and how evil they were... because I had just been forced to watch something that involved monkeys...sorry...

Next chapter Roran and Crystal are forced, by their mom, to go to school.