Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Perfect Elegance ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Note: Well, this is based on some speculation with my friend and sort of…. got out of hand- meaning, the blasted bird wanted me to actually write his life story for him. I don't own him, lucky enough for me I suppose. Not really an AU as nothing in the series conflicts with this account. Hope you all enjoy it, and do feel free to join his fanclub- he's also got me working on setting up a fan website this summer.
 
 
Perfect Elegance
 
Introduction
 
 
Now that my fanclub has grown beyond five hundred members, and an assortment of websites have been springing up for the last two years, I have finally agreed, after numerous letters and emails, to directly contribute some of my time to the club.
 
 
While before I have only briefly browsed the sites I have found, preening over the selected photos and praise, I have spent the last few days following all of the links and reading all of the words written about me, and I am honestly surprised by the amount of information that has been given as fact that is completely inaccurate! I have even seen a debate on a message board about my exact age- it was estimated as either 231 or 337. Both sides were adamant about being correct, however, neither side truly knows my age.
 
 
And so now I am taking time out of my busy schedule to set this journal up in which to tell my true story. I'm sure it will be linked to all of your sites and read by a goodly number of you. I am even toying with the idea of setting up an official site myself to be sure you all have accurate information about me.
 
 
But perhaps this journal will set a few things straight. I know it will surprise many of you, maybe even to the point of causing you to lose interest in me, but it can't be helped. I have very seldom been honest with anyone about my life and I think it might be refreshing to give it a try, especially now that I have around me those that I care about and want to share the truth with.
 
 
So, my beloved fans, read this journal I have set up for you. Feel free to ask me questions- I will answer. Get to know the real Shishiwakamaru as you have so long desired to do. Only time will tell if this will make you love me more, or leave me forever.