Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Random Stuff Presented in a Random Way! ❯ Walking and staggering around. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four

The companions staggered down a convenient dark alley, Touya leaning on Kuwabara, Kurama on Hiei. "Yer my bes' frien'," Kurama slurred to his crutch.

Touya started sniffling. "I thought I was yer best frien'!"

"Ya are! Two bes' fri- HIC!" Kurama giggled at his own drunkenness. "Yer so silly 'Towa'."

Meanwhile Jin was scrubbing vigorously at his makeup. "I can't get it off me face!" he wailed.

"I'll get you a moist towelette or something later," Yusuke reassured him. "But what did you find out?"

"Well, getting that bartender to spill his guts was easy enough. He did see Tukiko and she should be easy to find." With that, Jin shot up into the sky and looked around. Then he nodded in satisfaction and looked back down. "She was in the bar only last night, after she attacked Kuwabara," he continued as he took the lead. "Apparently she's staying in the Jusenkyo Hotel."

"Did he mention Risho?" Kuwabara called out from behind.

"No. As far as I could tell, Tukiko didn't contact Risho yet. I see the hotel!" Jin shouted suddenly from his position high above them.

"Let's go!" Hiei said, sword already drawn.

But Kurama fell to the ground without Hiei's support, and instantly fell asleep, Touya cooing "Aww, cute!" all the while.

"Uh, I think we've got a problem," Kuwabara said, a sweatdrop forming on his head.

"Wait. Now Kurama's norcoleptic? Weird," Yusuke said, but he grabbed Kurama and woke him up, with Kurama now using Yusuke as his crutch.

"How are we supposed to find Tukiko with these two drunkards on our hands?" Hiei said drily.

As they were now coming out of the alleyway and its secrecy, Jin floated back down to the ground. "I suppose one of us will have to stay behind to look after these fellows."

Yusuke smiled, "You volunteering?" and he dumped Kurama on Jin, with Kurama and Touya giggling all the while.

"Oy! Get offa me, you lugs!" Jin sunk to the ground in defeat, the two other demons clinging to his arms happily. Touya, an old friend of Jin's, looked at his friend and started playing with Jin's ear. "Twoing, twoing, twoing," he said as Jin's ear "twoinged" back into place.

"I'm so going to hold this over your head once you're sober," Jin muttered, head in hands.

Yusuke couldn't help laughing out loud. "Good luck with them, babysitter Jin!" he called out as he and the others headed for the hotel.

The group quickly arrived at their destination, Hiei's sword at the ready. "Put that away until we find her," Yusuke told Hiei, and Hiei did as he was told, although he was not happy about it.

As soon as they were inside the lobby, Kuwabara stopped his friends with one arm. "Watch and learn," he said with a smirk, then ran up to the registration desk, panting exaggeratedly. "I...need to find...Tukiko!" he gasped to the receptionist dramatically.

The receptionist gasped and began searching frantically for Tukiko's room, but then stopped short and said, "Wait, who's Tukiko?"

"My cousin! She has white hair! Please hurry, it's an emergency! Our cat died!"

"Oh no!" And the receptionist searched with such fervor that the desk was all but torn apart. Eventually she pulled out a sheet of paper in triumph. "Room 3421, third floor! And I'm sooo sorry about your kitty!" The receptionist started sniffling.

"Humans," Hiei sighed dismissively as they headed for the elevator.

The ride in the elevator was uneventful enough, except when Hiei got a little bit too annoyed at the musak playing and he killed the speaker.

They stepped off the elevator and found Tukiko's room, ready to charge.