Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Reaperance ❯ Reaperance, Dissapearance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: can you read me now? I own none of this and yada yada yada yyh is owned by whoever-san and

why do we have to put this in every time…..

The only thing I own is the story I wrote that you are about to read and review. Danke.

Reappearance, Dissapearance

Ch. 1

Atsuko: Yusuke! Phone!

Yusuke: Yeah, who is it?

Atsuko: It's that friend of your's…Suichi's mom.

Yusuke: --eh?

Yusuke hopped out of bed though it was past noon. It was the first day of summer vacation and Yusuke was putting in as much sleep as he could get away with, as much as Keiko and his mother let him, that is.

Yusuke: Hello?

Shiori: Yusuke? I didn't wake you, dear, did I?

Yusuke: No, no, Mrs. N. My mom took care of that.

He took in a big yawn.

--So what can I do for you?

Shiori: I was just wondering if Suichi was over there.

Yusuke: Nope. Not here. Have you tried the library?

Shiori: Oh--Yes, and he wasn't there either. Well thank you, Yusuke. If you see him will you be sure to have him give me a call?

Yusuke: Sure. You bet. Bye.

He hung up and went back to his room. A blanket hung over the window so it still had the illusion of night time. Soon he got up to yet another phone call. This time it was Botan.

Yusuke: Forget it! I'm not taking any cases on my first day of summer vacation! Call me back in three months.

Botan: Yusuke!!

He hung up the phone on her and tried to get back to bed.

Atsuko: Lazy kid. Why don't you get up out of bed and go outside? I'm sure Keiko's looking for you.

She seemed less like asking and more like demanding he get up. She grabbed him by his pajamas and yanked him out of bed, ordered him to get dressed and go out and do something.

Yusuke: damn Botan, damn mother, damn sun….everybody wanting me to get outside, get out of bed….why can't I just lie at home for once?!

Botan: Because I have an extremely important case for you Needle Noggen!!

Yusuke: Oh great. Now what do I have to do to get some sleep around here?

Botan: You know it's extremely rude to hang up on a person, especially when that person gives you orders from your boss and has an extremely important job assignment for you!

Yusuke: You like saying `extremely' a lot, don't you.

Botan: Yusuke, be serious!! This is no time to joke! Koenma's assistant was watching the last fight of the Dark Tournament and after you guys won it seemed that there was one more survivor after the stadium collapsed.

Yusuke: Collapsed is a light way of saying exploded.

Botan was very agitated, especially when she had to put up with Yusuke's antics. She didn't exactly know how to tell him who the survivor was and that made the situation more difficult. But she found a way to tell him the whole story and after she was finished Yusuke held his breath in shock.

Yusuke: There's no way…who else knows?

Botan: Outside of you, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei, no one that we know of. I've already informed Hiei and was going to let you tell Kuwabara.

Yusuke: And Kurama?

Botan: I can't find him. I bet he's hiding out at the library, I forgot to check there.

Yusuke: I bet he'll be pretty surprised this guy lived. Karasu-how in the hell could he have survived?

He punched his fist and he told Botan they were going to fill in Kuwabara.

Kuwabara: What? That maniac with the energy bombs is still alive?

Yusuke: Yeah and I bet I know what he's after.

Botan: Oh? And what might that be?

Yusuke wrestled in his head wether or not he ought to tell them. He told them they ought to find Hiei first. The explanation would come later. Both Botan and Kuwabara were not too pleased with this plan of action but neither complained much, except for Kuwabara who didn't want to look for the short fire demon. They followed Botan to where she met him last and there he remained.

Botan: Hiei, I'm glad you are still here. I thought you would have gone off long ago.

Hiei: Why bother. With the news you gave me I knew you'd throw in the detective and his pineapple-head companion and come looking for me again so I thought I'd save you the trouble and me the agrivation of finding some place to stay out of your sight.

Kuwabara: Always considering others, aren't we, Hiei?

Botan: Shut up, boys. Yusuke was about to tell us what he thinks the not-so-late Karasu is after.

Yusuke: It's not what. It's who he's after. I'll bet my Spirit Gun he's going to go after Kurama. If he hasn't already found him.

Kuwabara: What-why Kurama? Does he want to take vengeance out on him for defeating him in the Dark Tournament or something?

Hiei: Wow, does your brain have some fuel in it today? Usually it's always running on empty. Of course that's the reason you idiot.

Kuwabara: Shut up Porcupine!

Yusuke: Enough! Kurama's mother called me today not knowing where he was and that's why I think he's run into Karasu about now. He's usually at the library if not at school or running around with us on one of my dumb cases but he always leaves a note or calls her so she won't worry, but this time he didn't.

Botan: Do you think Karasu confrunted Kurama at his house?

Yusuke: I'd say that's a safe bet.

Kuwabara: So how do we find him?

Meanwhile, in a suite of the Kubatachi luxury hotel Karasu was looking over the city on his balcony. He wore no mask today. In his room there was another person sitting in a chair.

Karasu: You know the city is really lovely in it's slumber. As are you. But at this time of day it seems so dreadfully like any other city. There's nothing special about it today. Perhaps I exagerate. This city is lucky enough to have you within it's cluttered walls and now I grace it with my preasance. Two creatures so lovely--this city is hardly deserving, don't you agree? Kurama?

Kurama: The only thing you `grace' is shame and immorality. There is nothing within you that could be counted as `lovely', Karasu.

Karasu smiled shrudely. He held a drink within his hand and swirled the liquid around befor taking a sip. Closing the balcony doors he walked over to Kurama, who was sitting, bound to a recliner by Karasu's deadly energy. If he made an attempt to escape he'd be blown away. He set down his drink. Karasu bore scars from Kurama's deadly plants that he sicked on Karasu durring their fight and Kurama cringed upon seeing them in light.

Karasu: I used to be on the outside, Kurama. But you and your devine plants scarred me. These banal scars are going to keep me company for a while but they'll eventually dissapear. I've already started on your dissapearence and soon we can go live in a place deserving of our preasance.

He stroked Kurama's firey red hair being careful not to let out his energy and kill his precious posession. He whispered softly into Kurama's ear and Kurama jerked away as best he could. He didn't want Karasu touching him regardless of his purposefull absense of energy.

Karasu sighed disdainfully and patted Kurama's head befor returning to the glass doors.

Kurama: They will find me. Unless I get free of here and kill you, then I'll find them, dragging your body behind me.

Karasu looked at Kurama and smiled as if the fox was hoplessly confused. He then laughed under his breath and returned to his gazing.

Please tell me how you liked it…or didn't like it… It's the first yyh fic I've posted and I really must get back to mine and Bakarosedragon's `Cries' fic….but not today. It's extremely late and I am extremely tired. So please exit my room in an orderly fasion befor I sick my boot to your butt.

Danke. *YAAAWWWN*

me…zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz…… …………….