Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Reflection ❯ Alternate diminsion,and kurama ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Stork:No commentary.
Hiei:hn.

Chapter 2


*after school*
She was walking in the park looking for something to do, Keiko was nice. she thought, but

it doesn't matter, I shouldn't get attached,we'll just end up moving again.*sigh*

she was just about to sit down, when she thought she saw somthing in the tree over her head-
(Stork:Thats you Hiei.
Hiei:*rolls eyes* No Kidding.)
-probably just a bird,

but she got up and walked away anyway. She saw a strange path that

she hadn't noticed earlier, it looked oddly familiar, and when she reached the end, there was

that store with the big X on the front. She walked in,

(completely ignoring the fact that it was suddenly really dark, and the path had appeared out of nowhere)

and started to look around. It looked like some kind of antique shop,

and there was a creepy suspicious looking guy at the counter.


He raised his eyebrows when he saw her, and asked if he could help her.

"No thanks I'm just looking around."

She went to look at some jewelry when a small chest caught her eye.

It was a strange shape, but it was the lock that suprised her.It was very shiny and it looked like an eye!

She looked around for the old man, then quickly took the eye pin off her sweater and put it in
the lock.

It was a tight fit, but as soon as she pushed it into the lock, she heard a soft click.

She slipped the pin into her pocket and re-shut the box.

Then she carried the box to the cashier and asked for the price.

He raised his eyebrows again and said,"Are you sure you want that?"

She nodded and he said twenty bucks.

She bought the chest and carried it to her house,

"are you hungry?" her mom called.

Noo! She yelled -"Lots of homework!"-And ran upstairs.

she locked her door and went over to her desk and set the box down.

She opened it up and gasped.

*suspense*

There was a sword hilt straped to the top and three blade pieces, A large mirror shaped like an eye,

and a candle with an eye on it. The sword and mirror were kind of used looking but the candle was

brand new.She touched the point of the sword but it was VERY sharp and nicked her finger.

A drop of blood fell and hit the candle wick and the candle burst into flame.

She gasped again. The flame was Completely black in the middle and white around the edge.

She quickley put it out and sat down, wondering, but the dusty box made her sneeze so she

went over to her desk to get the dust cloth she had used last night. But when she was walking

back she stumbled and grabbed the candle for support.

Right when she grabbed it a burning pain shot up her arm.

She let go and looked at her hand. It was perfectly cool but the image of the eye was burned
into her hand!

She yelped, cause you know, what just happened is not physically possible cause there was

nothing to stumble on, and furthure more, the candle was as cool as her hand.

****This is one of those bar thingys that mean the scene is switching to some one else****

Kurama walked slowly to Koenmas office . He hadn't had a very good day, he came home to

find the kitchen in shambles, and Hiei had disapeared for some reason.

"Ah, Kurama. I have a very important job for you." Koenma was staring at something in a box.

"Yeah..I figured." Kurama was not in a good mood and was contemplating killing Hiei.

Koenma didn't seem to notice and pressed a little button.

A girl popped up on screen. A certain girl, with pale hair dark eyes and pale skin.

"Her name is Cailean *******-(Stork:I'm just not gonna bother with last names.)-she's 14 and goes to Sarayashi junior high. She just moved here, and some how walked into a unknown dimision."

"You see this? He handed Kurama the little box holding a piece of strange reflective metal.This is sky metal and it is impossible to touch. it is sort of like dry ice, so cold it burns, so it isn't used anymore."

"Your point?" Kurama was really distracted and not listening.

"Erm, yes, my point is that this girl has found some rare tools made of the stuff, and can handle them with no effect. I believet hat she may be useful because these weapons can cut through anything and not many things survive touching sky metal. And not to mention if we dont watch her, surely someone else will find her and use this distructive power."

"So why cant Yusuke help? He goes to the same school."

Kurama didn't want to play babysitter at the moment, it seemed to easy.

"YUSUKE CANT DO IT BECAUSE HE IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL MORON!!!
YOU COULD AT LEAST TALK TO HIM!
HE WONT LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A TODDLER!!!!!"

"All right all right, you dont have to yell!"






Stork: thats all for now, I am now officialy out of ideas.
Please review,and give me ideas.
Hiei:If you're reading this, then you're pathetic..
Stork:*is REALLY mad and is about to shoot Hiei with spirit gun*