Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ruler of Makai ❯ Secret Plot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ruler of Makai
 
<Disclaimer I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho so don't sue me I have nothing to do with this I just write.>
 
This is my first fanfiction ever so please be nice and give me a feed back some way!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“My lord, shall we attend the three kings' introduction ceremony for their heirs? I heard that it shall be held in Raizen's territory. I would like to see for myself who they are to have caught the three king's eyes”, said the female woman clad in a pure white cloak that covered everything except the bottom portion of her face. (Code name Vixen)
 
“Yes, it's about high time we put them to the test. I have seen them fight. Do they truly deserve to be rulers? They may be S Class demons, but they are still weak they don't know what true strength is”, replied the man standing to the left of Vixen who wore all black. His outfit is like Vixen's clothing, but the bottom portion of his face is also covered with a scarf. (Code name Shadow)
 
“Patience Shadow we will challenge them soon. Just let them get comfortable thinking that everything has been resolved. That's when they will least expect anyone will dare to confront them. From what I see it's their nature to think everything has been resolved thanks to them, but that's what they think”, put in the man standing to the right Vixen. He wore all silver with his long pulled back sliver hair hanging out from under his hood like Vixen although her's is underneath the cloak. (Code name Kitsune)
 
“Are they worth our time? We still have something to deal with within the darker depths of Makai. Still I guess Shadow is right I think it's about time we got to have some “fun” lately I have been getting rather bored with just patrolling Makai and eliminating such weak demons”, said a figure that emerged from the shadows right behind Vixen. He wore the same style still only with the color of fiery red. (Code name Phoenix)
 
“I think it's about high time I paid a visit to my brother, also. I shall see his legendary power that I have heard so much about. From what I gathered his heir is quite the speculation. His name is Yusuke Urameshi, is it not?” asked the man in which the other four knelt before.
 
“Yes, he is. That boy is the descendent from the woman which Raizen coupled with before the barrier was put up between the human and demon world,” answered Kitsune.
 
“I see. Vixen, as their leader I will expect you to watch the kings closely and record their every move. I want you to plan out our entrance to this welcoming ceremony,” replied the mysterious man.
 
“Yes, my lord, it will be done. You know I live to serve you,” Vixen said as she smirked. She then bowed and melted into the shadow with her other companions.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
As she ran through the shadows she thought about all the time she watched Yusuke and his team fight over and over to get stronger. “This will be a difficult task for your team Yusuke. How will you over come it? I can't wait to test out your power for myself,” she grinned as that thought past through her head.
 
“What are you thinking about Vixen that has you grinning from ear to ear?” asked Kitsune curiously.
 
“Oh, I think I know. You're having some little dirty thoughts about me, aren't ya? Although I have no objections doing it right now, but we have a mission to complete. I can give you a good time a little later once we're all alone though,” said Shadow with a smug grin beneath his mask running a little faster.
 
At this Phoenix and Kitsune almost tripped and burst out laughing.
 
At this Vixen flushed and ran after Shadow trying to smack him on the back of his head with the other two following them.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
As soon as the four left the mysterious man summoned a crystal pool before him and looked into it. Within the clear water he saw Raizen and Yusuke fighting. From what he could tell it looked like Raizen had the upper hand and wasn't even trying, but Yusuke on the other hand was giving it his all and looked exhausted.
 
“Finally Raizen, I'll get back what really belongs to me. We shall see who shall be the better ruler. I have waited long enough for you to find an heir that is worthy to be pitted against mine,” he said to himself.
 
As he walked into the glow of the Crystal Lake, a Raizen look-a-like emerged from the shadows. The only things that were different was that his bangs were black and that he wore an Arabian style clothing that was sleeveless that had a gold sash around his waist. On his upper right arm was a gold band that bore his insignia. Engraved in it was a sword with two dragons intertwining around it.
 
“The time has come to prove yourself to me brother, and let the best man ….. live,” said Akimoto. (Code name Hunter)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So how was it? Do you guys like it? Give me a review it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
Love Ladyofdamysticmoon ^-^